2022.01.25 14:50 failatallcost Anyone had a store remodeled and enlarged?
2022.01.25 14:50 kcangiray oh god..
|submitted by kcangiray to THE_DRILL [link] [comments]|
2022.01.25 14:50 PermacultureOrchard FRIGID WEATHER and Chickens. How to help your chickens survive (10 keys), good to remember for the Love of Your Hens.
2022.01.25 14:50 lalo1313 Doug has the kanji for Gold on his shoulders.
|submitted by lalo1313 to Eyebleach [link] [comments]|
2022.01.25 14:50 Physic609 Total Bullshit Must be conspiracy
|submitted by Physic609 to greentext [link] [comments]|
2022.01.25 14:50 iamran96 Cheap sex dolls | Young sex dolls | Realistic sex dolls | Sex dolls
|submitted by iamran96 to DollarStoreDIY [link] [comments]|
2022.01.25 14:50 Wichtelwusel I will be representing The Empire in the War of u/SirSnickersnee and i shall play Metal and German Folk all day, every day. IN THE NAME OF SIGMAR
|submitted by Wichtelwusel to teenagers [link] [comments]|
2022.01.25 14:50 wwwfff0 Gentoo stuck at Loading initialramdisk
I have decided that i am going to reinsall gentoo recently.
Yesturday i went trough the install the way i did the last time(from a linux mint iso).But i was met with gentoo being stuck on Loading initialramdisk.I belive this means the kernel is loaded so there is no problem with the kernel.
I cannot really provide a lot of info but feel free to ask for it.
I whould appreciate the help!
config-5.15.16-gentoo EFI grub initramfs-5.15.16-gentoo.img System.map-5.15.16-gentoo vmlinuz-5.15.16-gentoo
2022.01.25 14:50 Human_Percentage2504 Aboveabove
|submitted by Human_Percentage2504 to LiminalReality [link] [comments]|
2022.01.25 14:50 Trevalxdz jajajajaja El Xokas
|submitted by Trevalxdz to ubius [link] [comments]|
2022.01.25 14:50 crowdsurfer Freelancing in the live entertainment industry
I've been hanging out in here, reading employment horror stories as well as great resignation stories for a bit now and just wanted to pass this information along.
I've been lucky to be able to live (and help support my family) through freelancing in the Live Entertainment industry since 2005.
Quick backstory/information; I am 41, graduated highschool in '99 with hopes and dreams, went to Film school with more hopes and dreams, graduated that in '04 with luckily no student loan dept (I was lucky enough to get a partial scholarship as well as my parents being able to take care of te rest of the costs). I did however pay my way through college life, going to school full time and working as a warehouse workedelivery driver for a furniture store. My wife and I have been together since highschool and we got married my junior hear in college. We were a 2 income household from the day we moved in with each other while I was in school. I know this is not typical and I am lucky that this afforded us to not rack up a lot of dept early on.
Anyways, after a couple of delivery jobs (I worked at that store all through college until we moved cross country after graduation) and stumbling along the way as our 2 children were born, I found my way into the live event industry.
Craigslist is to thank here, and I have worked my way up in skills and positions over the years, bit here's the gist of the industry, just as information for those looking for extra work or something to tide them over while looking for the better job, or if this is what you want to do (I love it personally and couldn't do anything else without sacrificing my sanity!)
This can/will vary slightly from state to state and sometimes from company to company, but not much:
- Work is either Union (IATSE) or non-union. Nothing stops you from doing both, you are a freelancer (I chose to not work with my local IATSE as there is bad blood between me and the organization.
- You work on your schedule. This is all event based, you can say no to any job that is thrown your way, no reason needed (so great for weekends, evening, as a 2nd job) all you need is good time management skills
- By OSHA LAW, you are given (and any and all employers are required) a 15 minute break every 2-2/12 hours, a meal break every 5-5/12 hours (sometimes at 4 hours) The meal break is usually a 30 minute paid, food provided on site break, or a 60 minute unpaid, you fend for yourself break
- This one varies from company by company and venue by venue, but details are similar; you work minimums, usually 4 or 5 hour, meaning that once a job starts, you are paid for 4 or 5 hours, whether the job takes 4-5 hours or 30 minutes. This usually only comes into play during teardowns but I have shown up to a gig with a crew to jobs that literally took 10 minutes and we got paid for 4 hours.
- workdays can be as short as a 4 hour minimum up to 18 hour days (there is plenty of downtime during this time & everyone knows their own limits, no one is faulted for only taking the short shifts, however, personally the pay is def. worth it for me)
- Every company/Venue has their own pay scales, and obviously IATSE work pays more than non, personally I make anywhere from $25-45 an hour, depending on the job/position
- Overtime pay is abundant, after 40 hours a week with each company, on certain days, during certain times of the day, after a certain amount of hours worked during a day etc. So that 18 hour day I was talking about earlier could be 14 hours of overtime pay and 4 hours of regular pay, even if it is the first gig that pay period (I can explain this if anyone has questions)
- It is a physical job with some requirements, but they are minimal really and again, you can work as much or as little as you like, for as many companies as you like etc.
I am happy to answer any questions anyone has, and if this is completely inappropriate, I apologize, I was just wanting to help out some of the people on here who are clearly struggling to find something that works for them!
submitted by crowdsurfer to antiwork [link] [comments]
2022.01.25 14:50 Not-A-Mario “Este es mi viejo”: la foto viral que desnuda la falta de inversión en caminos
|submitted by Not-A-Mario to argentina [link] [comments]|
2022.01.25 14:50 dhoshino Loulou and Buffy—our perfect odd couple.
|submitted by dhoshino to aww [link] [comments]|
2022.01.25 14:50 khain93 Would this happen next month?
2022.01.25 14:50 dreamaboutdeath Resting
|submitted by dreamaboutdeath to joannavanderham [link] [comments]|
2022.01.25 14:50 TheTim Episode 193: VIKIboam
|submitted by TheTim to DispatchesFM [link] [comments]|
2022.01.25 14:50 anotherangstyartist Am i?
2022.01.25 14:50 crows-zero Comment activer et utiliser la mise en cache de contenu sur Mac
|submitted by crows-zero to easy_tutoriels [link] [comments]|
2022.01.25 14:50 bricktop0 Strap in
|submitted by bricktop0 to Ass_and_Tits [link] [comments]|
2022.01.25 14:50 msag95 Took my car into a studio for a couple of shots.
|submitted by msag95 to FocusST [link] [comments]|
2022.01.25 14:50 Sufficient-Ad8608 Donut Token 🍩 Fair Launching Soon 🟢 A dedicated team with a solidity dev from another universe. The first 100% on-chain NFT project on the binance smart chain is here. Website is Live ✅ Just getting started!
Donut Token is powered by a new bespoke BSC smart contract that rewards buyers - the more Donut Tokens you buy, the longer you receive payouts for!
Plus! Our revolutionary new NFT contract generates, mints and stores Donut Token NFTs 100% on-chain in a way that has not been done before, without the use of external servers or IPFS.
What are Donut Token NFTs?
A huge part of our unique use-case is our groundbreaking NFT platform
Did you know that most NFTs minted have already gone offline? Most NFTs require external hosting being maintained and paid for otherwise the NFT data is lost forever. This external NFT data can easily be modified or deleted at any time, meaning your NFTs are not as safe as you may think.
There are midway attempts that use IPFS but this does not verify the integrity of your NFT data in line with the blockchain, nor does it promise forever storage.
Donut Token has solved all these issues and we will be releasing our first collection of 100% on-chain NFTs very soon.
How are they different?
Our NFTs are minted using Donut Tokens
You must pay some Donut Tokens to mint. 100% of NFT data is then encoded in Base64 onto the Binance Smart Chain. Our NFT smart contract also verifiably generates your NFT randomly on-chain, meaning the rarity of variations is contractually proveable!
Our NFTs are fully BEP-721 compliant, so they can be stored and sold in any approved NFT marketplace or wallet.
🍩 Donut Token Taxes 🍩
Donut Token has a clear and simple tax structure to ensure market stability and to fund marketing and further development of features within the Donut Token platform.
5% Buy Tax
- 3% Marketing - 2% Big Baker Bonus Payout
7% Sell Tax
- 3% Marketing - 3% Big Baker Bonus Payout - 1% Instant Burn
7% Transfer Tax - 3% Marketing - 3% Big Baker Bonus Payout - 1% Instant Burn
Our current aim is to hit a minimum of 500 telegram members prior to launch. This will include some marketing pushes and organic shilling/word of mouth by the community. We are hosting our first set of NFT Giveaways as we approach launch to bring more eyes onto the project prior to launch.
We have no presale, no whitelist members, no privatesale. Just a clean fair launch - As fair as possible for our holders. Initial LP is 10BNB and will be locked on launch with proof. 🔐
Join our telegram and follow us on twitter! Also our website is now live!
🌐 Website : https://donuttoken.net/
🐦 Twitter : https://twitter.com/Donut_Token
📷 Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/donut_token_bsc/
☎️ Telegram : https://t.me/DonutToken
submitted by Sufficient-Ad8608 to CryptoMoonShots [link] [comments]
2022.01.25 14:50 youranimegf19 My toes are a bit cold, will you please warm them up?😊
|submitted by youranimegf19 to Feetishh [link] [comments]|
2022.01.25 14:50 Joyful_Sadness_ I’M BACK
|submitted by Joyful_Sadness_ to CuratedTumblr [link] [comments]|
2022.01.25 14:50 Over-Application-943 Join the Blue and White trades Discord Server!
|submitted by Over-Application-943 to SeriousFIFA [link] [comments]|
2022.01.25 14:50 Brakina1860 The sexpert
|submitted by Brakina1860 to dankmemes [link] [comments]|