That moment when you mess up your order to throw for an achievement but win anyways
2022.01.21 01:46 SageModeAD That moment when you mess up your order to throw for an achievement but win anyways
2022.01.21 01:46 Shawny_Blayze Anyone know how to add my Saitama from trust wallet, LBank, and bitmart to Saitamask? Finally able to get through on the app
submitted by Shawny_Blayze to SaitamaInu_Official [link] [comments]
2022.01.21 01:46 highfrank11 25F [chat] [friendship] USA
Just wanting to chat and hopefully get cool with some people. I prefer conversation that just flows naturally rather than us going back and forth interviewing each other with questions. Please be able to hold a conversation and say more than a couple words. Hit me with something random we can start a conversation about and we can get to the small talk later. I do ask you be above 21 and that you’re not wayyyyyy older than me (sorry, just makes it easier to relate)
We don’t have to share interests but here are some of mine anyway.
Traveling, reading, vibing to music, eating, having relaxing days in my bed where i can watch tv all day, sketching/drawing, working out, anime, deep conversations, giving advice, getting to know people, shopping, and a bunch more but i suck at doing these.
It is nearly 12am where i am, so if I don’t respond right away I’m probably asleep. i promise to respond in the morning!
submitted by highfrank11 to MeetPeople [link] [comments]
2022.01.21 01:46 Escapade84 Games like Battletech, Battle Brothers, XCOM
Basically, I just want to take turns moving dudes around (either hexes or squares) and level them up or otherwise customize them, but I feel like I've played all the popular versions of that. Any hidden gems? Thanks
submitted by Escapade84 to gamingsuggestions [link] [comments]
2022.01.21 01:46 HamanSharma Salesforce Interview Questions
Salesforce is one of the 1st global companies to successfully employ cloud-based CRM software and build various applications for businesses to better connect to their customers and give them critical insights into their services through analytics and apps. In April, 2021, it was announced that for the eighth consecutive year it has been ranked the #1 CRM provider by International Data Corporation (IDC).
It goes without saying that you should first work on behavior skills to crack the interview. It is important to showcase to the interviewer — why do you need the job and what differentiates you from rest of the candidates.
Related blog: Recipe for success in order to get hired. PS: If you are not yet certified, consider getting a Salesforce Certification to increase your chances of your resume getting noticed.
RELATED: For all the Salesforce Practice exams, Real Exam like questions, Timed Quiz, Detailed Explanations and support on answers, check out this link.
Meanwhile, if you are looking for technical Salesforce interview questions, you’ve come to the right place. We’ve compiled a list of questions that will surely benefit you, no matter your knowledge level of Salesforce. So, let’s get started.. Q1. What is a sandbox? What are the different types of sandboxes in Salesforce?
A sandbox is a copy of the production environment/org, used for testing and development purposes. It’s useful because it allows development on Apex programming without disturbing the production environment.
Salesforce has three releases a year that are named after the seasons, these include Spring, Summer & Winter. These releases contain a huge amount of new functionality across all Salesforce products, including changes to development languages.
Salesforce announce releases months in advance, as well as provide a chance to test new changes in a sandbox before the release date.
You can use the sandbox whenever you want to test a newly formed Force.com application or Visualforce page. Instead of testing it directly in production, you can develop and test it in the sandbox organization. Using this, you can develop the application without any difficulty and then migrate the metadata and data to the production environment. Doing this in a non-production environment permits developers to freely test and experiment with the newly created applications. Developer sandbox:
There are four types of sandboxes in Salesforce: Developer pro sandbox:
Partial data sandbox:
- It is a copy of the production organization, it copies all the information of an application and configuration to the sandbox. It is mainly used for the development and testing task in an isolated environment.
- This type of sandboxes has limitations of up to 200MB of test or sample data. You can refresh a developer sandbox once a day.
- It copies all of your organization’s reports, dashboards, apps, price books, products, and customizations under setup. But it excludes all of your organization’s custom and standard object records, attachments, and documents.
- This type of sandboxes has limitations of up to 1GB of test or sample data. We can refresh developer pro sandboxes once a day.
Q2. What are some of the options available to deploy from Sandbox to Production?
- A partial data sandbox is a developer sandbox plus the data you define in a sandbox template, which is intended to be used only as a testing environment. It includes the reports, dashboards, price books, applications, products, and customizations under the setup (including all of your metadata).
- Additionally, these sandboxes can have your organization’s custom and standard object records, documents, and attachments up to 5 GB of data along with a maximum of 10,000 records per chosen object.
- A partial data sandbox is smaller compared to a full sandbox and has a shorter refresh interval. You can refresh partial data sandboxes every 5 days.
- Sandbox templates permit you to select specific data and objects to copy to your sandbox, thus you can control the size as well as the content of each sandbox. Sandbox templates are available only for partial data or full sandboxes.
- It is a replica of production including custom and standard object records, attachments, and documents and is used only as a testing environment.
- You can refresh full copy sandboxes every 29 days.
There are different ways to deploy from Sandbox to Production. The main way is to use a Salesforce feature called Change Sets. These allow you to package up components and then deploying them to another Salesforce Org. You can also use the ANT Migration Tool
Few other methods used are — com Migration Tool, Eclipse with force.com IDE. Q3. What is an object in Salesforce?
In Salesforce, objects are database tables that are used to store the data of an organization. There are two types of objects in Salesforce:
Q4. What are the different types of object relations in salesforce? Master-Detail relationship (One to Many)
- Standard object: These are the objects provided by the Salesforce platform, which includes contacts, accounts, cases, campaigns, opportunities, leads, products, contracts, reports, dashboards, etc.
- Custom object: They are objects created by developers based on the business process. It stores the important and unique information of an organization. It gives a structure for data sharing. The custom object includes page layouts, custom fields, relationship to other objects, custom user interface tab, etc.
Below are the types of relationships in Salesforce: Lookup Relationship (One to Many) Junction Relationship (Many-To-Many) Hierarchical relationship:
External lookup relationship:
- It is a parent-child relationship in which the master object controls the behavior of the dependent child object. It is a 1:n relationship, in which there can be only one parent, but many children. You can define master-detail relationships between two custom objects, or between a custom object and standard object as long as the standard object is the master in the relationship.
- Being the controlling object, the master field cannot be empty.
- If a record/ field in master object is deleted, the corresponding fields in the dependent object are also deleted. This is called a cascade delete.
- Dependent fields will inherit the owner, sharing and security settings from its master.
Indirect lookup relationship:
- Lookup relationships are used when you want to create a link between two objects, but without the dependency on the parent object. Similar to Master-Detail relationship, this is a form of parent-child relationship where there is only one parent, but many children i.e. 1:n relationship.
- The key here is that despite being controlling field, deleting a record will not result in automatic deletion of the lookup field in the child object. Thus the records in the child object will not be affected and there is no cascade delete here.
- Neither will the child fields inherit the owner, sharing or security settings of its parent.
Q5. What happens to :
- A junction object relationship can exist when there is a need to create two master-detail relationships. Two master-detail relationships can be created by linking 3 custom objects. Here, two objects will be master objects and the third object will be dependent on both the objects.
- These are created with an object that has two master-detail relationships to two parent objects.
- This is a special lookup relationship, that is available only for the user object.
- It allows users to use a lookup field to associate a single user with another user that does not refer to itself in a direct or indirect way. For example, to store the direct manager of each user, you are allowed to create a custom hierarchical relationship field.
- This relationship links a child’s standard, custom, or external object to a master external object.
- In this relationship, the standard External ID field values on the parent external object are matched against the external lookup relationship field values of the child object.
- This relationship links a child’s external object to a master standard or custom object.
- For matching and associating the records, you will mention the parent object field and the child object field when you create an indirect lookup relationship field on an external object. Here, you have to select the parent object’s custom unique, external ID field to match against the child object’s indirect lookup relationship field.
- Detail record when a master record is deleted?
In a Master-Detail relationship, when a master record is deleted, the detail record is deleted automatically (Cascade delete).
- Child record when a parent record is deleted?
In a Lookup relationship, even if the parent record is deleted, the child record will not be deleted. Q6. What is the difference between role and profile?
Below are some key differences between role and profile:
Q7. What are standard profiles available in Salesforce?
Q8. What is the difference between SOQL and SOSL? The differences are mentioned in the table below:
- Read Only
- Standard User
- Marketing User
- Contract Manager
- System Administrator
Q9. What is a skinny table? What are the considerations for skinny table? Skinny tables in Salesforce are useful in accessing the fields which are frequently used and to avoid joins. This can improve the performance of certain read-only operations such as reports, list views, etc. Skinny tables are highly effective because skinny tables will be in sync with source tables even when the source tables are modified.
Q10. What is a sharing rule? Sharing rules are applied when a user wishes to permit access to other users like public groups, roles, or territories. It gives greater access to particular users by making automatic exceptions to your organization-wide sharing settings. You can either assign Read-Only access to these users or Read/Write access.
- It can contain a maximum of 100 columns.
- It cannot hold fields from other objects.
- For full sandboxes, these skinny tables are copied to your full sandbox organizations. For other types of sandboxes, skinny tables are not copied into your sandbox organizations. To have production skinny tables to be activated, contact Salesforce customer support.
You can define total sharing rules up to 300 for a particular object, including criteria-based or guest user sharing rules up to 50, if available for the object.
Q11. What is an object in Salesforce? An Object is represented as a database table which stores organization data. Objects consists of set of fields and we store data against that field.
To create custom fields go to Setup=>Build=>Create=>Object.
Q12. What are the different types of Objects in Salesforce.com? In Salesforce.com we have two types of objects. They are
Q13. What are the functionality can be handled by Custom objects? The custom object can be used to create custom fields as well as it can relate the custom object to other records. Even one can track events and tasks. You can build page layouts, also you can create a custom tab for the custom object, dashboards and reports. Analyzing custom object data, create, and share custom tabs, custom apps, custom objects becomes more simpler because of custom objects.
- Standard Objects: Standard objects are created and provided by Salesforce.com.
- Custom Objects: Custom objects are those which are created by a user in salesforce.com.
Q14. What is an sObject type? An sObject is any object that can be stored in the Force.com platform database. Apex allows the use of generic sObject abstract type to represent any object.
The sObject list is only available in insert and update trigger and the records can be modified only before trigger.
Q15. What is an Apex Transaction? An Apex transaction is a set of operations, that is executed as a single unit. These operations include DML operations that are responsible for querying records.
All the DML operations in a transaction get completed successfully or get completely rolled back if an error occurs even in saving a single record.
Q16. What could be some reasons for loss data in salesforce. Some of the reasons are:
Q17. Can two users have the same profile? Profiles determine the level of access a user can have in a Salesforce org. One profile can be assigned to any number of users. For example, the admin can create one profile: “Support Team” and that will be shared by all team members of support team.
- Changing data and date-time
- If you tried to migrate the number, currency or percent from other data types
- Changing from multi-select picklist, checkbox, auto number to other types
- If you alter the multi-select picklist from any type except picklist
- Changing to auto-number except from text
- Changing from text-area to e-mail, phone, URL, and text
In case the team lead or manager need access to additional records/ objects then it can be done by assigning permission sets only for those users.
Q18. What is Apex in Salesforce?
Q19. Can you customize Apex in a production org? Apex cannot be customized in a production Org, it must be changed and deployed through a sandbox and meet test coverage requirements.
- Apex is a strongly typed and object-oriented programming language that permits developers to execute flow and transaction control statements on Salesforce platform servers in conjunction with calls to the API. It uses syntax that looks similar to Java and pretends like database stored procedures.
- Apex looks similar to Java and can be launched through a variety of user-initiated events such as record updates, button clicks, triggers on objects, or external web service requests.
- Apex allows developers to add business logic to many system events, including Visualforce pages, button clicks, and related record updates. This code can be initiated by requests from web services and from triggers on objects.
- All Apex code runs completely on-demand on the Lightning platform. Apex code is written and saved to the platform by developers. Through the user interface, end-users trigger the execution of Apex code.
Q20. What are Governor Limits? Salesforce is based on the concept of multi-tenant architecture which means resources (Storage, CPU, Memory) are shared with other companies on the Salesforce platform. To handle this certain limits must be in place to ensure that all companies using the Salesforce architecture abide by certain rules and don’t let their code or processes monopolize shared resources.
Different Governor Limits in Salesforce are:
More information on limits here.
- Per-Transaction Apex Limits
- Force.com Platform Apex Limits
- Static Apex Limits
- Size-Specific Apex Limits
- Miscellaneous Apex Limits
- Email Limits
- Push Notification Limits
<> Conclusion For top companies interview process can be demanding. It’s not all about the technical skills. Don’t forget to pay attention to your soft skills if you want to get hired. Soft skills or otherwise known as personal skills, interpersonal skills, non-technical skills, essential skills, transferable skills, are skills that relate to how you work and interact with other people. Some common examples include communication, teamwork, and other interpersonal skills.
The demand for people with tech skills is high as ever, but as the industry continues to grow, it has become even more important for candidates to come prepared with an understanding of their strengths and how they can benefit an organization.
Further Reading: Blog on how to become Salesforce Admin Certified. submitted by HamanSharma to ReviewNPrep [link] [comments]
2022.01.21 01:46 Maple_McCraw Signature Sex Acts of Each State
2022.01.21 01:46 Jlazure Just looking to join a realm on bedrock. Tired of playing alone
submitted by Jlazure to mcrealmsservers [link] [comments]
2022.01.21 01:46 supermarioplush220 The SML crew arnt dogshit people just because of some mistakes they made in the past.
The SML hatetards assume Logan and the SML crew are dogshit people just because of some mistakes that made in the past (And those mistakes arnt really that bad) They act like they know the SML crew even though that don't.
On the notorious Celebrates page on the reception wikis Logan thrtyacre was listed just because he jokes about how toxic his haters are in his videos... That's it. He was also on the same list as Bill Cosby, OJ Simpson, and Amber heard (People who committed acctually crimes)
submitted by supermarioplush220 to supermariologan_ [link] [comments]
2022.01.21 01:46 Crypto_Bro12 Crypto ppl how you holding up?
submitted by Crypto_Bro12 to AskReddit [link] [comments]
2022.01.21 01:46 Key-Control6546 [XB1] Ultracite Emergency Protocol price check
submitted by Key-Control6546 to Fallout76Marketplace [link] [comments]
2022.01.21 01:46 kumquatavocado What’s actually up with EPD out here???
Words cannot express the amount of rage I feel towards the cops out here. I work in a dispensary off west 11th where some lovely folks have decided to take up residence. One of the lovely individuals is not mentally well at all. Screams death threats at the top of his lungs, vandalizes property, genuinely makes all of us here uncomfortable. No one will respond at all. We have called cahoots and EPD while this man has been literally telling our customers he is going to kill them, no one comes. They say they’ll send someone out but no one ever comes. I’m literally having to lock myself in the store for my own safety and they still will not come check on this man. Never in my life have I witnessed a more useless police department.
submitted by kumquatavocado to Eugene [link] [comments]
2022.01.21 01:46 JarJarJacobs He doesn't want us to cut through our chains, Jerry!
submitted by JarJarJacobs to saw [link] [comments]
2022.01.21 01:46 dlonem1 My Kwest For A GPU Ended With StockX - Legit Alternative To Kwest
submitted by dlonem1 to graphicscard [link] [comments]
2022.01.21 01:46 PurpleAd7953 Callmeslooo-porn porno sex blowjob
2022.01.21 01:46 tobiascaden What I show people who ask what my favourite band is.
2022.01.21 01:46 Spirited-Scene-4146 Just stop the cap he’s never coming
2022.01.21 01:46 dr4wn_away Quick, translate that
2022.01.21 01:46 BILLIONAIREUAE Stop them guys
2022.01.21 01:46 nbsomb entrancement collection (ig @ nbsomb)
2022.01.21 01:46 Overall_Forever_1447 Great interview on Retail Warzone about workplace bullying mentions Kroger
2022.01.21 01:46 Negative-Department4 Your opinion doesn’t matter
We’re stuck doing whatever this incompetent admin decides. Dropping out isnt an option for most of us so don’t bring that up.
submitted by Negative-Department4 to UCSC [link] [comments]
2022.01.21 01:46 monothonk Do a bunny next
2022.01.21 01:46 gf_wants_to_break_up Am i late for the party?
2022.01.21 01:46 svanapps r/litecoin - Michael saylor on litecoin
2022.01.21 01:46 newbcrypter I would spend all of my investment money on @DefiBay. Because it has a strong Usecase which have very bright future. This is not financial advice. Just my belief.
Technology change the future, #DefiBay changes life! Keep an eye on Dbay, this is an excellent project! Has very good prospect, very high application foundation, very strong community consensus! You deserve the best!!!!
Website : www.defibay.app TG : t.me/DefiBayOfficial Twitter : twitter.com/DefiBayOfficial
submitted by newbcrypter to BSCgems [link] [comments]