[36/M] Geek looking to make some new friends
2022.01.21 10:46 Noricragma [36/M] Geek looking to make some new friends
Hi there I’m Clif, and thanks for giving my thread a look. I’m always up for meeting new people since my social life it's pretty much non-existing so if you’re even remotely interested after reading all of this then please by all means feel free to message me anytime be it in the comments or via private messages. I’ll get back to you as soon as I can.
WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR IN FRIENDS.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT MYSELF
- As long as you're fine with what you read below then, by all means, feel free to message me.
- I'm up for meeting and befriending just about anyone long as you can respect me and my personal preferences as stated below. I put them there for a reason after all.
- Age-wise I’m pretty up-minded be it that you happen to be older or even younger than me. I get along with everyone really. I think my interests range is broad enough for that anyway.
- Sharing some similar interests or even hobbies would be pretty cool but it’s certainly not a deal-breaker if you don’t.
SOME OF MY INTERESTS & HOBBIES
- I’m 36 years old / Caucasian / Short brown hair & brown eyes / 6’3” tall / I am a bit hard of hearing
- Pictures of me for those who might be interested or curious: here & here as well
- I am straight & currently single / I am not interested in men nor am I a polygamist/swinger.
- I ask that you respect my preferences and do not come at me with a mindset to change them. I’m mostly just here looking to make some friends first and foremost.
- I am a Sagittarius and my personality type test result is INTJ-T Architect with the following results: 96% Introverted / 76% Intuitive / 75% Thinking / 53% Judging / 53% Turbulent
- I am from the southern part of Mississippi. I’ve pretty much lived here all of my life.
- I really can’t stand country music and I’m not really into any kind of sports at all.
- As a person, I’m pretty much laid back and mellow but I do have a wicked sense of humor.
- I enjoy creativity and I’m currently in the process of working on building my very own risqué science fantasy novel called Transdimensional Interface: Noricragma.
- I work at a local junior college in the cafeteria department mostly doing cleaning and restocking of goods and whatnot. Not the best job in the world but it's money.
- I am not religious in the traditional sense but I am pretty open-minded about things of that nature. I just find traditional religions to be just another form of control of the masses.
- Politically wise I am a libertarian and do not tolerate those who support authoritarianism of any kind be they from the right or left side of the political spectrum. Cancel Culture and censorship is cancer to society and should not be tolerated. Always be yourself and based.
ABOUT MY PROJECT NORICRAGMA What is Noricragma?
- Digital Art / Drawing - I like designing my own characters for a story project I'm working on called Noricragma. I've designed over 150 of them so far but I've still got a long way to go.
- Art Warning - Though I should warn those of you who may want to see my art. A good deal of the characters are on the rather risqué side and I do have a wide variety of different races at that. If you get triggered by overly sexualized designs or even none human-like characters then this story isn’t for you. But if you're still curious I have no issue sharing my stuff but be aware you have been warned. This isn’t meant for everyone nor will I water it down.
- Notice - While I do make my own art I do also occasionally commission more professional artists with pieces that might be a bit more difficult and time-consuming. I’ll point out what’s mine and what’s done by the others but it should be obvious when looked at. I really suck at posing lol.
- Writing / World Building - I'm working on a Risqué Cross-World Science Fantasy novel and getting a presentation slide thing made to help introduce it that'll be posted on Reddit once it's ready. I've only got a few slides done thus far I can show to those interested but it'll be a while before it's done. As for the writing, I only have a mock-up chapter made to show how I plan to structure it at the moment with most of the other things being notes and research I've done. I do have a general idea where the story will go but left myself some wiggle room.
- Movies / Reading - Anything from Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Cyberpunk, Horror, Adventure, Mystery, and Psychological Thrillers. I need to get back into reading more but I do have a hard time finding something up my alley as I can be rather picky. That’s why I decided to try making my own.
- Music -I’m pretty much ok with most genres as long as it’s not country music as I’ve said earlier. I also don’t really keep up with bands nor do I know much about all of the various sub-genres that are popping up. I mostly just listen to OSTs from things I like or synth wave stuff since I love the 80s. I also tend to find random stuff online to listen to so a lot of it will be indie stuff.
- Anime / Manga -I've grown up with anime and manga since a very young age and still love the medium. I'm not always up to date but I have seen my share of a lot of different things. Re:Zero is a somewhat recent favorite of mine at the moment. I enjoy isekais when they’re done well.
- Video Games - I LOVE JRPGs, Adventure, Fighters, Platformers, and Indie games. Currently, I am only playing on the Switch as my PS4 died recently and I no longer wish to support Sony due to their recent policy changes. I do use Steam via Bootcamp on a Macbook Pro.
- JRPGs I’m Into - Granblue Fantasy, Xenogears / Xenosaga / Xenoblade, Chrono Trigger / Chrono Cross, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, Tales of, Breath of Fire, Wild Arms, Legend of Dragoon, Ar Tonelico, Luminous Arc, Lunar, Growlanser, Langrisser, Persona, Mana, Grandia, Fantasian, Thousand Arms, Disgaea, & Suikoden. Might be forgetting some other ones at the moment but I’ve played my fair share of them.
- The Paranormal - I research all kinds of topics from ghosts, aliens, mythology, the occult, ya name it. I know some people may roll their eyes at this but once you have an encounter you get a lot more open-minded when it comes to this sort of thing. Yes, I have had a few encounters.
- Science - Anything from Astronomy, Psychology, Philosophy, Quantum Physics, and Technology of course.
Noricragma is a personal project I’ve been working on since I was in high school around the early 2000s. While that may sound like a rather long time I’ve been reworking multiple things over the various years trying to fine-tune things to my liking. I wanted to make a story that encompassed a lot of things I enjoyed growing up so it took me some time plotting some things out and trying to get certain elements to fit together. What’s Noricragma about?
Set upon the distant world of Nyrjorth lives Siege Hendrix, a young ruin raider who dreams of reaching the otherworld Munuth looming in the skies above. It is said that those who have departed live their lives anew upon its land free of strife. No man has been able to set eyes upon its lands nor reached it by machine. His dream was all but destined to remain unfulfilled until fate intervened during his latest expedition. After discovering a rather ancient artifact resembling a compass he inadvertently crosses over into another world not fully aware of the departure dragging the expedition team along with him.
Unaware of the changes around them they soon find themselves lost & separated. Amidst an onslaught of fiends, Siege finds himself rescued by a rather voluptuous snake monster inadvertently frighting him. She then magically changes her appearance into a short human belly dancer to calm him and introduces herself as Eleanor. She offers her aid in saving his friends as long as he promises to keep her real identity a secret from everyone else. Agreeing to her terms Siege sets out with her to save the others. With her power to make both fire and lighting dance to her whims, the expedition team is finally saved and able to reach the surface above once more.
Upon resurfacing they come to realize their current situation. While Munuth still looms above them they are clearly lost in a strange new land different from where they first started off. Eleanor offers to guide Siege and the others back to civilization as thanks for helping her earlier with the monsters and to make sure that Siege keeps his promise from earlier. Little does he know this chance encounter with the serpent girl will set him on a path where magical beings wage war against undead cultists, cold uncaring machines, ancient slumbering gods, & even the very forces of fate itself over the dominion of souls spanning across time and space. This isn’t for kids
That being said this project is definitely not meant for children as it contains a lot of mature content and features a lot of overly sexualized characters. It’s not necessarily smut, but it’s certainly flirting with the line. If you know what Ecchi is then you have a general idea of what to expect from it. That’s not to say it will be lacking in the normal plot department rather I wanted to make something where both various meanings of the word plot could play out. It’s an Ecchi Isekai with some serious plot. Noricragma's Format
- Noricragma is not going to be a normal novel per se as I’m trying to set up something a bit more easily consumable for people on the go via their mobile devices. My main priority is to make something that’s as painless as possible reading all the while having some character artwork presented along with it. On that note, I appreciate those of you who actually put effort into reading this long thing all the way through.
- I’m toying with different layout approaches at the moment one being set up like a Messenger crossed with JRPG dialog boxes with character portraits. Another possible layout I’m toying with is setting it up like a visual novel though played while holding the phone in portrait mode instead of landscape much like Granblue Fantasy. I’ve tossed a few layouts I’ve tried here All be it there won’t be voice acting or music if I go the Visual Novel route unless I somehow get some kinda funding for that down the line.
- I’m not really worried about print at the moment to be honest but if these two experimental layout ideas don’t work I could still resort to doing something a bit more traditional but I would prefer to do something a bit different from that.
- Ideally, this kinda story would fit a game or even a comic but due to my own artistic limitations and the fact I know very little programing I’m opting to go this route with the project with the aim of making it easy to read at a glance and even easier to keep up with everything.
submitted by Noricragma
to MeetNewPeopleHere [link] [comments]
2022.01.21 10:46 cataract29 I present to you the most bullshit seed in Aoe4 :D
2022.01.21 10:46 Conscious-Bottle143 Worlds first ever OLED Telly by Sony
2022.01.21 10:46 giige 23F to Budapest (25/02-01/03)
I'm going to Budapest and looking for travel buddies!
Send me a message if you're interested!
submitted by giige to travelbuddies [link] [comments]
2022.01.21 10:46 slaia My Ubuntu setup (separation of system and data)
I write this post, who knows it may help somebody especially those, who are new to Ubuntu. This setup is not specific Ubuntu, so it may also applicable to other distros.
When I was younger I like testing different distro. Now since I don't have enough spare time for that, I stick with Ubuntu (admittedly I sometimes test a few distros in VM).
One thing I learnt from those crazy distro hopping time: I need to separate the OS root system from the data folder, meaning I put them on different partitions. This makes it easy to install a new distro without touching the data. I could replace Ubuntu with Kubuntu for example, without worrying about my data. This is how I set it up.
p2 = root (/)
p3 = data (/home)
During the installation process I make sure that the root partition is p2 and home partition is p3.
Once the installation completed, I created additional folder under /home called data (/home/data), where I put all my Downloads, Documents, Music and Pictures. All I need after that is to create symbolic links from my home folder to the folders with the same name inside data folder.
The /home directory will look like this (including home folder of the user):
Now whenever you feel bored of your distro, just install the new one on the p2 partition (don't forget to assign the /home to correct partition) and once the installation completed create the same symbolic links above. Everything else remain the same.
This way changing a distro or having a fresh installed system takes only around 20 minutes! I will do exactly this when the new Ubuntu 22.04 comes out in April. I don't do upgrade, only fresh install! And ubuntu installs on SSD in 17 minutes or less.
Do it on an existing system?
Of course you can, provided that you have enough storage space. Just boot the pc with Live-USB and create a new partition with gparted (it involves shrinking the existing partition and create the new one in the remaining space).
Before you are able to add the new partition in fstab file, you need the UUID of that partition, which resides in /dev/disk/by-uuid. Let say it's c7e2bfa1-0a1e-4fd7.
And then add the new partition in fstab to make it automatically mounted at boot. Let say you name the new partition mydata. Then you add this line into the /etc/fstab file:
UUID=c7e2bfa1-0a1e-4fd7 /mydata ext4 defaults 0 2
The rest involves moving the data to the new partition and create symbolic links of those data in the home folder, which even you can do after booting into the system itself.
Thinking a head before buying a laptop/pc? Make sure you have at least two SSDs. Put the root (/) on first SSD (a 120GB is for this even too much!) and the data on the second SSD!
Hope this helps.
submitted by slaia to Ubuntu [link] [comments]
2022.01.21 10:46 gavin-cress Be careful with sleeves and lizards
I was handling My leopard gecko and it decided to crawl into my loose sleeve and up my arm I tried to stop it but ended up having to take the sweatshirt off carefully and recover my gecko
submitted by gavin-cress to leopardgeckos [link] [comments]
2022.01.21 10:46 KrisPAB Watch "RSF1 Division 4 (Round 1) Bahrain | F1 2021" on YouTube
2022.01.21 10:46 MailBoth5696 FT-10 ZeeThanos (FAHK/LEO) VS Bilal Kaka (LEI) Tekken 7 Pakistan
2022.01.21 10:46 BrunoGamesKanekiYT É ass que a glr q ve os vid do Pedro vai fica no futuro
submitted by BrunoGamesKanekiYT to PedroDBR [link] [comments]
2022.01.21 10:46 QuickCycle5302 Eth giveaway 🆓🆓🆓
submitted by QuickCycle5302 to Cryptogiveaway [link] [comments]
2022.01.21 10:46 Klemzo69 Emotional damage.
2022.01.21 10:46 WeAreAllPepe I’m enlisted and I’m contemplating commissioning. I’m 19 and in good standing, but I don’t have any degree. What are routes to becoming an officer?
submitted by WeAreAllPepe to army [link] [comments]
2022.01.21 10:46 TheGamingFox562 A Lightly Used Xbox
2022.01.21 10:46 woodi07 [PC] ★ StatTrak™ Flip Knife | Marble Fade TOP 1 in the world 0.0029.
hey guys i have flip knife st mf number one float in the wrld float 0.00029889613506 pls tell me how much worth this knife in real money BTC ??? SS: https://cs.deals/csgoScreenshot/MjA3MzQ2MA==.jpg
submitted by woodi07 to GlobalOffensiveTrade [link] [comments]
2022.01.21 10:46 DonutOpenMyProfile Friend who used to treat me badly says that I made her feel worthless because I can't meet her rn since I have Final Exams. Should I tell her what she did to me in the past was much worse?
Hellooo! I’d like to apologize in advance for the long post, but the story’s just that long. Have fun reading!
When we were in Middle School, I was considered Mary my close friend for a while. I had just moved in to that area when we started Middle School so I didn't really know anyone there. I used to live there, but moved out after I finished Kindergarten due to my dad's job. When we first started, she was the first person who approached me during orientation and asked me if I wanted to be friends. I was very happy and felt very grateful. So we became very close friends quickly, and she was very kind to me at the beginning of our friendship. She always made me feel involved in her friend group and she'd take me places around school too. We hung out a lot and I thought we'd be very good friends for a long time.
She started making feel uncomfortable when we fought for the first time. She heard rumour from some of her bf's classmates that he was cheating on her with me. She didn't tell me the problem and just gave the silent treatment all day after she found out. I asked her if somethings wrong but she flat out ignored me. By the end of the day, she confronted me after school and told me she was mad at me and she hated me for being her bf's side chick. I explained myself and told her that the rumor's not true, and I said that she should believe me cuz I would do that to my own friend. She didn't believe me and continued being mad at me. The problem was resolved the next day after her bf's friends told her that they were just messing around and she apologized to me. I accepted her apology because I thought she's my friend, misunderstandings happen sometimes and that's fine. I was just happy and relieved that we were talking again.
She started becoming more unbearable as we had more fights over small problems. Here are some examples:
- Me having other friends Context: The Beauty and The Beast movie just came out, and I knew that Belle was her favorite Disney Princess, so of course I asked her first if she wanted to go watch with me. She said that she wanted to but her parents are very strict and it'd be hard for her to go out to the movies on weekends. Every time I asked her when she'd want to watch, she kept saying that her parents wouldn't allow her that week and we'd keep on postponing. So after about 1 and a half month of postponing, some of my friends from elementary asked me if I wanted to go watch with them instead since they were going to watch that Saturday, and I agreed to go. Ofc we posted some pictures on social media and Mary saw, and she got mad at that and we got into a fight. This happened for more than once, we basically argued whenever she sees me hangout with my other friends up to the point where I didn't want to post on social media so that we wouldn't argue about it. I tried introducing her to my friends in hopes they'd get a long, but every time I tried, she'd always have some reason for not being able to go hang out with us.
- My grades Context: I wasn't that studious nor was I lazy, and my grades were quite average. I only had good grade for certain subjects I was interested in. Mary is very good at Social Studies and she usually passes with the best scores. There was this one time when the exam was quite hard, and my seatmate for that class asked me if he could ask for some answers from me if he wasn't sure abt his own and I was okay with it. I didn't expect to, but I passed, and I was rlly happy and proud of myself. My seatmate also passed, and he got higher marks than I did. We were both surprised but were grateful. However, Mary didn't pass. When she heard that I had passed the exam and my seatmate too, she came to the conclusion that I had cheated on the exam and that I cheated from my seatmate. My seatmate defended me and told her that he actually asked for some answers from me, and the reason he got higher grades than I did was because of luck. She still insisted that I cheated on the exam and proceeded to give me the cold shoulder again.
- My hobbies Context: Mary was the type of person who prefers a friend's company when she's bored. I like to draw and play video games a lot during my free time. She often texts me to say that she was bored and that we should talk abt something. Usually when she said that, it'd mean that she wants me to look for a topic to talk abt. So one time, I asked her if she wanted to play a multiplayer mobile game with me. I thought that way, we can spend time together doing something we both like. She got offended at that and just texted me something along the lines of "Oh so when I'm bored you don't entertain me but instead redirect me to a game instead? Go back to whatever it is you were doing, I don't wanna talk to you anymore."
- My distrust towards her Context: Mary often talks about her personal problems like her family, her love life, her old friendships. And most of the time, she'd say bad things abt her bf/crush/friends. I just listened but I never told anyone else what she said because just thinking abt it made me feel like I was backstabbing her. Because of how she spoke abt the people around her, I felt that it's a bad idea to talk to her abt my problems if I had any, so I was always careful with what I talked about. One day, she asked me if I had anything to talk abt my personal life, and I said not really. And she said that she hates it that I never trust her with my secrets. And I told her that my life is just kinda peaceful at the moment, and that I'm quite an open book to her. She then accused me of using her for her secrets that I can use them against her in the future. I gotta admit I didn't think abt that back then, I mean I was just in 8th grade, why would I blackmail someone for no apparent reason?
- My personality (???) Context: I had a friend who was a year above me at that time. She was my neighbor when I still lived in this area and we hung out a lot throughout our childhood and we still talk, but were just not as as close as we used to be since I moved away back then. This friend of mine was Mary's BF's classmate, but they're not in the same circle of friends. There were several times when Mary felt insecure abt her relationship and thought that her BF's cheating on her, so since she knew I was friends with a person in the same class as her BF, she demanded that I asked my friend to dig info abt her BF and whether he's cheating or not. I was reluctant since I felt uncomfortable asking my friend to do something like that, and I felt like that was quite much to ask to a person who's not that close to you. But she got mad when I disagreed, and said that I just didn't want to try. So I ended up asking my friend, and she apologized and said that she couldn't help cuz she's not that close to Mary's BF to know much abt him. Mary got upset abt the situation and felt that I didn't try hard enough to convince my friend to help out. When I defended myself and told Mary that I wouldn't force my friend to do something like that, and I told her that she should have more trust in her BF and ask him directly instead. So after that we had an argument that went like this: Mary: You're so selfish and ignorant, you can't even do something as simple as that to help me? Do you even value me as your friend? If you were a real friend, you'd make sacrifices for me. And why are you always so optimistic? Wow, imagine if everyone on earth had your personality, we'd all be doomed. Me: What? I tried asking my friend, but like I told you, she can't rlly help cuz she's not close to your BF. You can just ask him y'know, and maybe talk to him abt how you feel so both of you can sort this out. And what's wrong with being optimistic? I'm just saying that there are other ways to find out besides snooping around like this. You saying that makes it sound like you don't like me. Mary: Look, I'm just saying that as your friend, I need you need to fix your personality from now in order for you to get friends in the future. You're always so ignorant and you never care. If everyone on earth were like you, we'd have problems everywhere. Me: Well, as my friend, aren't you supposed to like me for me? I mean friends accept each other as they are right? Friends aren't supposed to 'fix' each other's personalities Mary: You're so stubborn. Fine, if you won't help, I'll get someone else to find out. Thanks for nothing. And after this conversation, she gave me the cold shoulder the next day at school. (ngl, this conversation kinda made me think abt my personality for a while.)
The stuff I mentioned above happened quite often. We'd get into these kinds of arguments via text most often and whenever she gets mad at me and give me the silent treatment, we'd suddenly be fine again the next day or week as if nothing ever happened. No apologies or explanations, she'd just approach me and talk to me as if nothing ever happened. The only reason I stayed as her friend is because I thought that I wouldn't have any other friends besides her. Every time we'd fight, my classmates wouldn't talk to me. There was one time, when 2 girls tried to keep me company during lunch when Mary was mad at me, and she snapped at them and told them to leave me alone. So because of that, I kinda had this belief where I had to forgive her and move on as if nothing happened in order to have friends, may it be her, or anyone else.
This went or for abt 2 years (through 7th & 8th grade) until I told her that I didn't want to be friends with her anymore in 9th grade. My other friends outside of school didn't know about all this until the end of 8th grade when I told them abt it, and so they gave me advice that led me to this decision. She was of course very very mad when I told her that I felt like our friendship was unhealthy and toxic. And at first, nobody wanted to talk to me because she wasn't talking to me, but after a while everyone else started not caring and talked to me. And I felt relieved cuz I didn't feel nervous or pressured almost 24/7 whenever I messed something up.
By the end of 9th grade, she came up to me on the last day of school and apologized to me for how she treated me, and asked if we could still keep in touch. I didn't say anything since I was just dumbfounded, and she responded by crying and asking me if I was that cruel to not accept her apology. I felt that her apology was really genuine so I told her that to stop and that it was fine, but that doesn't mean we're friends like we were before again.
So we graduated and went to our separate high schools. I found new friends in high school and felt way happier than I was in middle school. Since Mary and I live in the same neighbourhood, we'd see each other often sometimes. She approached me one day while I was studying in one of the cafes in our neighbourhood, and she said that she wants to talk and she needed someone to listen to her. I don't know why she came to me but I let her, since I was just supposed to be listen.
Apparently, she can't seem to get someone to be her close friend in high school. Whenever she'd become close enough with someone to be good friends, they'd start getting distant and slowly drift away from her. So she's kinda a loner in her high school since she didn't know anybody there. I felt sympathy for her situation, so I just listened. Because of this, perhaps she felt like we'd be fine again. She'd text me from time to time to talk abt how miserable she felt in high school. And whenever she sees me studying around our neighbourhood, she'd just come over to me and talk to me as if it were normal even though I gave brief and vague answers when she asked abt me. Whenever she'd text, my responses would be slow since I don't exactly want to talk to her, but I'd feel rude if I flat out ignored her texts. But as she told me more abt her days in high school, the more I felt sympathy for her. She was having a really hard time in high school due to some bad situations at home with her family, and she didn't exactly have anyone there for her. As dumb as it sounds considering our history, I felt like I should at least be there for her. So throughout high school, I ended up being someone she could vent out her problems to. She wasn't as mean as she used to be, in fact it's like she changed and she's quieter now. She also acknowledged how toxic she was towards me back in Middle School and apologized a few times, and I told her that it's fine, it's in the past anyway.
This went on for a while, up until I graduated from High School. Mary enrolled in a college near our neighbourhood as a full-time student and I moved out to a different area quite far from my neighbourhood for a job I got and for college, so I don't see her as often as I used to. I still keep touch with my friends, but since I'm currently a student with a full-time job (I'm taking evening classes to pay for college), and I usually spend my weekdays studying and/or working, I only have time to myself on weekends. I usually use the time I have to visit my family or hang out with my friends who live around my area.
Just last week, I met up with Mary to have lunch together. And a few days ago, Mary had texted me saying that she wants to meet up with me soon (like this week or next week). I apologized and told her that I couldn't due to my final exams, and offered if she wanted to meet another time. She got mad at me for the first time again in years and said that I'm making her feel worthless as a friend, and that I could at least spare 1 day for her. I told her that I do want to meet up, but after my exams are over. She didn't reply for over 3 days and ended up texting me "forget it for now. I want to talk to you abt it when we meet up instead face to face."
Because she said that I made her feel worthless, I just thought, even though it’s in the past, didn’t she do the same thing to me back then? And if she starts talking abt how I made her feel worthless for not sparing time for her during exam week, should I tell her abt how horrible she made me feel back in Middle School? Shouldn’t she think abt what she’d feel if she were in my position?
I know that I’ve made some (or lots of) dumb decisions, and that I should be past this by now considering it’s been years. But even though I’ve told her it’s fine, and I’ve forgiven her since I don’t want to dwell on it, that doesn’t mean I’ll just forget what happened between us.
Anyway, thank you for reading this rant thing, you’re awesome if you read till the end btw. And have a nice day~
submitted by DonutOpenMyProfile
to friendship [link] [comments]
2022.01.21 10:46 mermaidinateadress How do I start my career in marketing?
I have been sick and tired of my job for a long, long time and have quite suddenly decided that I would like to go into marketing. I am a creative individual with a photography degree who works extremely well under pressure and to deadlines. I love researching and coming up with new ideas, solving problems.. So, why not give it a go?
The only problem is where on earth do I start? I have an interview with a recruiter this afternoon to see if they will pass me on for an interview, but if I don't get anywhere I would like to be prepared for future.
How do I swot up?
I'd really appreciate any help. I'm finally doing something with my life, but I can't get there on my own.
submitted by mermaidinateadress to AskUK [link] [comments]
2022.01.21 10:46 DaFunkJunkie The elite class don’t have a freaking clue
2022.01.21 10:46 iloveclementime im a proud dreamphobe
submitted by iloveclementime to dreamgender [link] [comments]
2022.01.21 10:46 GildedData The Doppelganger tierlist is done! There was more opponents than I thought there would be but I'm glad with the amount of opponents
2022.01.21 10:46 Public_Watch1905 Y’all UMich dudes gotta chill
You’ll get a decision when you get a goddamn decision 😂
submitted by Public_Watch1905 to ApplyingToCollege [link] [comments]
2022.01.21 10:46 Thinkbigger1 It will never feel the same
How can I ever look at another the way I saw you? How can I ever love another the way I felt with you? How can every moment be as special as every moment I have spent with you?
I've been trying to meet people recently but no one caught my eye the way you caught mine. I'm afraid you have taken my heart and the ability to feel love. Ordinary moments turned to Extra-ordinary moments have become so rare for you have taken it with you too.
submitted by Thinkbigger1 to UnsentLetters [link] [comments]
2022.01.21 10:46 StockConsultant $LYFT stock
$LYFT stock watch, back to 37.39 double support area , see https://stockconsultant.com/?LYFT
LYFT stock chart
#finance #money #wallstreet #stockmarket #stocks
submitted by StockConsultant to StockConsultant [link] [comments]
2022.01.21 10:46 rerurerureru What is "other" data?
Recently I've been using my redmi note 5 64Gb version and my phone told me that it's not enough free disk space available, I've opened my file explorer and it says my disk is occupied by 4Gb of video, 6Gb images, 5Gb music and 45 GIGABYTES of "other" data. What's all of this "other" data and how to get rid of it?
submitted by rerurerureru to Xiaomi [link] [comments]
2022.01.21 10:46 Cay_Garamonde Sora twitter Space ongoing.ときのそら🐻💿 on Twitter
2022.01.21 10:46 Ok-Advice-8392 HCSO Counter-Terrorism unit operators in Houston, TX right before a warrant raid/operation on the town. Notice the GPNVG18's!! And the Multicamoflauge! [1020x1070]