2022.01.21 18:21 Checkthis0 PVP Pokemons
Is true that low attack IV but high HP and defense IV are better for PVP than, for example a 3 stars Pokemon with a good attack? Why?
submitted by Checkthis0 to PokemonGoMystic [link] [comments]
2022.01.21 18:21 gorgo_nopsia My dad — sensor or intuitive? Undiagnosed ADHD?? Please help.
I have a type I suspect in mind, but I'd like to hear what others think first. I also do suspect my dad has undiagnosed ADHD, but that too, please let me know if I'm wrong about it. I'll combine them with the list below. Happy to answer any questions b/c I don't know if I captured all the prominent traits of him.
NOTE: A specific type would be most helpful, but if not, even an answer with what function seems most prominent/lacking in my dad is also extremely helpful for me.
- Seems very nostalgic. I don't know in comparison to other people, but compared to my mom he is very nostalgic. He gets animated about replicating memories like "oh WOW, this is just like back when I was a kid and we didn't have anything except this. Those were the days." Or "Oh, this food! This is like what my mom used to give me when I was a kid."
- Remembers specific and detailed memories. Related to above, he remembers extremely detailed memories from back when he was younger. He'll describe events like "there was a time she was doing this, and then we did that, and it was really fun." And my mom always goes "I don't remember any of that." My memory is bit on a shit side, so I'm struggling to remember precise things my dad would say to serve as better examples.
- Comes across as selfish. My dad is a very kind person, but mostly just to family and friends. If it's regarding anyone outside of his circle, he tends to go "There's no need to do that/help them out." He usually doesn't even have a good reason not to help them, it's just his automatic response. It strikes me as unhealthy.
- Can be persistent in what he wants you to do. My dad is a "live and let live" kind of person, so he always let me do what I want in life. But when it comes to smaller things he wants, he can be pushy. And I'm talking real small. Like he hates how I eat my meals differently from him sometimes lol E.g., I tend to eat the different parts of a meal separately, and he sometimes gets agitated like "You should eat them all together for the flavor. That's how they're supposed to be eaten. You don't know how to eat."
- Doesn't get upset or emotional ever. My dad has never been one to get anxiety or worry about anything. Regarding anything at all, my dad has always been a chill person and rarely gets upset. It's very once in a blue moon where he'll be angry. In general, he lives in the moment a lot (if not completely).
- Likes to annoy people. Speaking of riling mom up, my dad likes to annoy us. His form of love seems to be teasing. It gets annoying but he sees it as a good thing, and often says something like "I'm just kidding, don't take it to heart." On a related note, if me and my mom are bickering, he will excitedly jump in to egg us on even though he plays no role in this lol my mom one time was like "you know what you're like? you're like a stray dog that saw a fight and has no idea what's going on but you just have to join in and uselessly bark." (If you wanna help me with my mom's type, that's in my profile too.)
- Not superb with style. I don't know if this would help, but I'll just add it anyway. My dad doesn't have the best sense of style lol In general, dad and I don't really care much about what we wear while my mom would roast us.
- Loves nature. He's very observant when it comes to nature. He loves rainy days for the sound and smell of it. He tends to say comments like "Just look at how the leaves are blowing away together, wowww. Listen to the birds!" And he'll imitate the birds sometimes. His ideal trip would be to drive without a map and see where we end up.
- Loves abstract talk. My dad is the go-to person when I want to talk about something more abstract. History and science are big topics. He's very knowledgable too on most topics. He gets very excited when we talk about philosophy, Buddhism, etc. Movie-wise, he loves fantasy and sc-fi films the most.
- Can be condescending though. If I'm wrong (or he thinks I'm wrong), he will openly be like "pshh, you really don't know anything. What did they teach you in school?" His attitude is like this toward anyone.
- Child at heart. He's a goofy dad, and all my friends and his coworkers love his antics. He has essentially no semblance of responsibility in him lol he wants to have a good time and he's here for it. He's the kind of person who will propose making a fort in the living room and have a movie marathon.
- Very good at artistic capabilities. Not only is he pretty good at free-drawing, but he's also very good at expressing a message in art. I was really surprised when he did some impromptu political cartoons. They were abstract, and delivered the message in an obvious but creative way. I genuinely was very surprised. I think he could have made a career with this in another life.
- Just talks forever. Sometimes at dinner, mom and I will be quietly eating and my dad is talking the whole time. Most times, it's not that he's talking to someone. He's just talking to talk.
- Never gets to the point. I think his mind is all over the place or something, but he never gets to the point. He'll say he has something to say, and he's supposed to get to Point A. But he doesn't get to Point A. He starts way earlier with Point 1–10 and then finally concludes with a tiny-ass Point A that had nothing to do with what we said.
- Doesn't listen well. Related to above, he's not a good listener. When you talk to him, it's clear he's just listening to talk, not listening to listen. When we're in the middle of a point, he often interrupts early on saying "I know, I know, I know." Then responds with something that had nothing to do with what we were trying to say.
- Has trouble executing tasks. We have a lot of unfinished projects at home because my dad says he'll do something but never get around to it (this is also on mom and me for not following up). It never came to my attention until a family friend came to visit for a week. In that one week, he changed our shower head, bought a new head for our hose, and replaced our rice cooker easy peasy. I was shocked.
- He's extremely messy. It's like King Midas and the Golden Touch but with mess. My dad is the kind of person where if he uses something, he just leaves it there. So eventually when he's done doing whatever, it looks like a tornado went through the area. Making a sandwich? Gets the bread, leaves the bag on the counter opened. Gets the peanut butter and jam, leaves them both on the counter with the knives in them still. Takes plate and sandwich, leaves the plate on the table with crumbs everywhere. Then it gets far worse when he does several different activities in a row.
- Hyper-focuses on one task. If there's something my dad really wants to do, he will neglect other things. There have been several times where he's cooking, but he wants to do something else, so he'll stop cooking halfway to go do it saying he has to do it now. Meals have been ruined and smoke alarms have gone off few times.
- Not great with details. My dad has been tasked with simple renovations at our house, but he's always been a bit bad with finishing touches. He had to paint the bathroom wall once, and there was paint marks on the sink far away from the wall, and on other areas too. We say we can get a professional or something, but my dad refuses to have us get a professional.
submitted by gorgo_nopsia
to MbtiTypeMe [link] [comments]
2022.01.21 18:21 NicoRealNSE Part 1 of my story in living with OCD
submitted by NicoRealNSE to ThisIsOurMusic [link] [comments]
2022.01.21 18:21 smkitdown Some Good Beginner Litchi Staffless and Staffed 5B Corner Combo
2022.01.21 18:21 pizza_not_found Just bought these awesome beakers, what are some scientific cocktails i could put in them?
submitted by pizza_not_found to cocktails [link] [comments]
2022.01.21 18:21 ajashby88 Item giveaway
Item giveaway on my island. I will only be open for about 30 minutes. Everything is available right by the airport, everything else will be fenced off
Code is 8C43Y
submitted by ajashby88 to Dodocodes [link] [comments]
2022.01.21 18:21 poppinchips Homeworld 3 Gameplay First Look (From 2021) | Upscaled 4k
2022.01.21 18:21 Zealousideal_Bat_857 Sock/Shoe aid Research
submitted by Zealousideal_Bat_857 to ACL [link] [comments]
2022.01.21 18:21 Ashizurens Konoha with rinnegan
Let's say Naruto didn't even try to talk no jutsu Nagato, just went to him, kill him, kill Konan, take his eyes and go back. Now Konoha would have rinnegan, I guess Naruto wouldn't be good person to have it (because Naruto characters can have only like 5 techniques) so I guess Tsunade would have them, how do you think guys would it change story?
submitted by Ashizurens to NarutoFanfiction [link] [comments]
2022.01.21 18:21 Stevibob Nikon FM, 35mm, Ilford 400
2022.01.21 18:21 LUKAK0BR took me 20 years but I finally turned 20.
2022.01.21 18:21 nyctogbg Work in NYC, live in NJ - HR Block DIY filing giving me grief on NJ State Return (showing higher earned wages than on federal)
Any idea? It seems to duplicate the amount I earned in NYC (only on the NJ return though).
Someone also told me it might be a better idea to file married filing separately than joint since I work in NYC and have a higher income than my husband who works in NJ. Any idea why?
submitted by nyctogbg to tax [link] [comments]
2022.01.21 18:21 ahhrealcreatures Looking for local frog breeders
I am a amphibian lover and looking to get more frogs for my collection. I have purchased from a few different breeders out of state with varying levels of success. So I wanted to see if I could find local breeders! I am specifically looking for (Trachycephalus resinifictrix) right now but I am always open to other species
submitted by ahhrealcreatures to oklahoma [link] [comments]
2022.01.21 18:21 0621FiST This cuts deep lol.
2022.01.21 18:21 Fortheboyyz @gmazingg
2022.01.21 18:21 Complex-Slayers advice for my dogs teeth?
hi, I have a 4 lb dog who has never allowed me to brush her teeth, she’s about 5 years old. I’ve noticed that even though it’s been bad for a while, her breath seems worse lately and her teeth are starting to worry me. (linking below) The bet looked at them a couple years ago and said they needed cleaning but was worried about putting her under because of her size. Any advice? Should I take her to the vet? Thanksteeth photo
submitted by Complex-Slayers to dogs [link] [comments]
2022.01.21 18:21 Khalid147 Divock Origi just being Divock Origi in 🟩
2022.01.21 18:21 TheNameIsFreak Current Stereo Rig description below
2022.01.21 18:21 nobodyhere Russian Duma chair calls to recognize Donbas independence from Ukraine
2022.01.21 18:21 PointMane This Kensei Couldn't Uninstall Fast Enough
2022.01.21 18:21 qiqachud بچه سالو نگاه کنید این دوستمون جیرجیرک میخوره😐😶
2022.01.21 18:21 Ltfocus Only able to apply one texture to model at a time
I'm trying to create a core model from portal 2, I found one on sketchfab but the materials won't go on the model the right way.
It seems like I can only apply one of them
submitted by Ltfocus to VRchat [link] [comments]
2022.01.21 18:21 ChrisMorrisfan Cursed club
submitted by ChrisMorrisfan to Cursed_Images [link] [comments]
2022.01.21 18:21 NutellaWithToast Carmel - Sorbetto (3.5G) from the new drop!
2022.01.21 18:21 stankmanly Indiana man accused of rubbing genitals on teenager’s vehicle window