2022.01.18 01:02 NokkNokk92 Blue Cord?!
This is a question for the cav scouts who have blue chords, do you still have your cords on your uniform or do you have them hanging up somewhere?.
I asked because me and my friend are trying to settle something we saw on tiktok drama between a cav scalp and some guy who likes to play dress up and shoot guns!
submitted by NokkNokk92 to army [link] [comments]
2022.01.18 01:02 DrNateH There may be an answer to the housing crisis – let cities sprawl
2022.01.18 01:02 No-Astronomer55 Which character basically changes entirely depending on who's writing them?
I think I heard people say that Moon Knight is one of these characters, but it kinda makes sense since he has a several personalities disorder
submitted by No-Astronomer55 to comicbooks [link] [comments]
2022.01.18 01:02 kareniel Design of the Kernel Language for the Parallel Inference Machine (1990)
submitted by kareniel to wizardsofxor [link] [comments]
2022.01.18 01:02 BuiltyGutterscotch i like to draw, but i didnt even try with this one.
2022.01.18 01:02 JaketendoYT Someone pointed out to me that Chuck Norris looks like Tim Allen playing Owen Wilson and now I can’t unsee it h e l p.
2022.01.18 01:02 autotldr Muslim man among 3 booked for selling Chinese kite string, ‘Liberals’ claim MP govt’s action has communal undertones: Here’s the truth
This is the best tl;dr I could make, original reduced by 78%. (I'm a bot)
The Madhya Pradesh police have booked three people and demolished the illegal structures where they were selling glass-coated Chinese kite string after a 20-year-old woman died in Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh, on Saturday after a glass-coated Chinese manjha slit her throat. Summary Source | FAQ | Feedback | Top keywords: action#1 Chinese#2 against#3 Madhya#4 Pradesh#5
Almost all media outlets, even those on the left, such as The Print, included the names of the accused, making it obvious that the action was taken against two Hindu shopkeepers in addition to a Muslim.
She too scoffed at the MP govt saying, that for them, the action was justified since a Muslim shopkeeper was involved.
"Deleted a previous tweet as 3 shops have been demolished in Ujjain. But the issue remains over taking such action as a punishment for selling illegal Chinese string for kites. It's not the legal course," Gargi Rawat wrote in her subsequent Tweet.
It probably becomes imperative for the likes of such people to know that following the woman's death, Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan had issued directives to all districts to take strict action against people selling Chinese string as it was illegal to produce, sell and use the Chinese Manjha in the state.
Madhya Pradesh govt bans production, sale and use of Chinese manjha ahead of Makar Sankranti.
Post found in /IndiaSpeaks and /AgainstHinduphobia.
NOTICE: This thread is for discussing the submission topic. Please do not discuss the concept of the autotldr bot here.
submitted by autotldr to autotldr [link] [comments]
2022.01.18 01:02 Casualcallan89 Lincoln Loud, but in 7 different AU concepts of the show, each Lincoln represents one of the 7 Deadly Sins and I'm gonna give 11 character tidbits about them. Let's call them "Sin-colns". Part 1
(Note: If ya dunno what they are, the 7 Deadly Sins are: Sloth, Lust, Pride, Wrath, Greed, Envy, and Gluttony and I'm doing each alphabetically). I am gonna start with Envy, Greed, and Gluttony.
- This version of Lincoln is the closest to the OG Linc of the bunch (comic geek, has an effeminate side, has a desire to stand out from the crowd, is a schemer with plans that fail 80% of the time, takes criticism like a pro, and is mostly the butt of other people's jokes).
- In terms of this Linc's kindness, he went from a nice kid with a selfish streak to more of a snarky prick with a soft side to those he respects, likes, loves, and/or cares about.
- His goal in life is to become a comic book artist and desire to be as good as Ace Savvy's creator, Bill Buck, if not better. Surprisingly skilled at drawing, characterization, and storytelling.
- While OG Linc is the de facto "Only Sane Man" (if not Lori or Lisa), he had his moments of immaturity and going along with his sisters' antics, Envy Linc on the other hand (while still the Only Sane Man), is (mostly) a no-nonsense kid who's more mature than even all of his older sisters and gets exasperated at all of his sisters' acting a tad bit silly, even more so if they're in a public place.
- While he loves his parents, he sometimes questions their methods of parenting, considering them well-intentioned but useless parents. He is also an "I don't have a favorite" kind of guy when talking about people he's close with like friends and family.
- He desires to be in the spotlight and wants to be as recognized as his siblings, unlike the OG, he wants to find his talents and wants to be extraordinary at something he enjoys and doesn't want to be special for specialty's own sake.
- Is thick-skinned and takes criticism like a pro, much like his canon counterpart but sometimes questions his family on why they can't take criticism like pros, as he thinks it is just either: mean words thrown at them just to tear them down or something to point out flaws on other people or designs. And wants to genuinely wants to toughen up his family verbally as some criticisms can be harsh, but hey, they can point out the flaws in what you're doing.
- At school, he's an unpopular geek with a few close friends (like the canon crew: Clyde, Rusty, Zach, Liam, and eventually Stella, along with Girl Jordan and her friend Mollie and an OC named Quentin) who is often picked on by bullies a lot, even if he's done nothing to them and is usually made fun of by his classmates, usually for resembling a rabbit too much. He doesn't consider most of his classmates, friends, just acquaintances at best, since they often use him for their benefits despite them not bullying him or just making fun of him.
- He has maintained a friendly rivalry with fellow Ace Savvy fan, Quentin Quiet, who's a foil to him in ways despite both being boys with an effeminate side, Ace Savvy enthusiasts, and smart kids. (Linc's a prick with a soft side, mostly grounded to reality, comes from a working-class family with lots of kids, is pretty fine about being called a geek and unpopular at school while Quentin is a nice kid with a mean streak, mostly out of touch with reality, comes from a rich family where he's the sole child, a closet geek and is a popular kid at school. Oh! And the former has white hair and the latter has black hair.)
- Usually, his schemes involve wanting something someone else already has, like glow-up sneakers for example. But tries his best to be pragmatic enough for his schemes to be working efficiently.
- While he doesn't show it, he is supportive of his sisters' aspirations. But since they can be overbearing at times and want him to be there for their things at all times, it can be a hassle for him to show his supportiveness, mostly just expressing flat joy whenever his sisters succeed in something.
- While not as close to his canon counterpart as Envy Linc, Gluttony Linc's the second closest thing to the OG. (still being an effeminate comic geek, tends to be the butt of the joke from time to time and is a bit of a fourth-wall breaker)
- This Linc's kindness is much more apparent than his canon self, losing the selfish streak entirely but be wary, don't mess with him or the people he cares about.
- His end goal is to become an extremely good cook, just like his dad, if not better. And is pretty great at it, his dishes, at their worst, are decent.
- Unlike the OG Linc and the Linc of Envy, this hungry boy is out of touch with reality due to his hyperactive imagination. Is also distracted by things and ideas he comes up with within his head. Unlike Leni, he's eccentric, yes, but he's not stupid or ditzy. And his fourth wall breaks, are, in-universe, others thinking that he's talking to an imaginary crowd of friends in his head.
- Affectionate as fuck, he likes to show his love, care, and support towards his siblings, friends, and parents, even if they find that affection overbearing, it's good to know that he got that genuine love to share.
- Hungry Linc, while not stupid, has a warped sense of logic in one concept, romance, unlike most boys his age, Hungry Linc barely understands the concept, if at all, mostly just mistaking it for or lumping it together with the other types of love (the non-romantic ones, familial and friendly love), like when Ronnie Anne was picking on him and his sisters expressing joy and thinking "she likes him", he thought that she wanted to be his friend and didn't know how to express it or that time he had fuzzy feelings for Ms. DiMartino but thought that he saw her as a pseudo-mother figure for being a nice woman and all that fuzz. Also, expect him to fail to recognize at even the most obvious attempts of saying "I romantically love him".
- Is much of a glutton as he is a good chef, his friends gave him the nickname of "Sir Eats-a-lot" and lives up to that nickname, won so many food eating competitions to the point where he views them as more or less "free food" and barely takes them seriously. He also has a very strange sense of taste and is willing to eat anything edible, even strange food combos that even Lana would question Linc on what the hell he's eating, like a shake that combines pickles, cooked hamburger meat, peanut butter, almond milk, and cheese, though he has lines he doesn't cross, like not eating anything inedible (he ain't eating literal shit) or food that fell off the floor even with the 5-second rule. He also has a strange gift of not being able to gain weight after eating, like, the unhealthiest food combo he thought up and he gained no kgs after that.
- He loves his parents a lot and admires his father for his great cooking (despite having his off-days), and is a momma's boy, but like Envious Linc, he questions their methods from time to time. Also is very outwardly supportive of his sisters' endeavors, doesn't pick a favorite sister, and loves them all equally.
- In terms of a school reputation, it's neutral, not unpopular but not popular either. He considers some classmates friends (again the canon crew, Girl Jordan, and Mollie along with a few extra kids here and there) but not all of them are his pals, is bullied from time to time but not as often as Envy Linc.
- Has a self-proclaimed rival in eating competitions named Susanne Johansen, former eating competition champ of Michigan before he entered the fray, and now feels like she's destined to defeat the current eating competin' champ. On the other hand, when they met for the first time at the Royal Woods annual pie-eating contest, he considers her more of a pal to the point where he affectionately nicknamed her "Susie", which infuriates her internally where he doesn't consider her a rival and take her seriously.
- He's very fast, he has managed to outrun Lynn (Jr.) 95% of the time and uses his speed to bail out in sticky situations from time to time, though he doesn't call it running away instead just calls it " a Tactical Retreat" mostly, though expect him to be knocked out by a strong punch or two. Doesn't scheme that often but likes to think up a plan or two from time to time.
- A bit more straying away from his canon counterpart, while still a scheming genius, his plans succeed more often, his desire for monetary gain is his main flaw (and is more prominent compared to his sisters' greed) and he is not often the butt of other people's jokes. And he's more enthusiastic about superhero comic books, in general, not just Ace Savvy.
- In terms of this Linc's kindness, he is more affable than his canon version but can still be a bit selfish from time to time, especially about money.
- A sneaky thief, and a bit more straightforward "Token Evil Teammate" of the Loud Family than Lola. While most of the public and even his friends see him as a friendly or harmless guy, his family on the other hand knows about his escapades of thievery and covering his tracks competently but knows his intentions about wanting to keep the family afloat financially, so while trying to be civil about it, they try to divert him to the path of crime. Can come across as an amicably charming rouge when he steals shit from you.
- He wants to get a job that will net him the most money and decides on becoming an airline pilot, just because he thinks airplanes are neat.
- Is neutral-positive about his parents and sisters, while he finds them to be annoying nuisances at times, he loves them dearly to not truly hate them.
- In his thievery escapades, he likes to target rich people, there are two reasons, 1. He idolizes Robin Hood a lot. and 2. Because the rich already have more wealth than they can use. Also, he thinks the middle and working classmen have enough of what they need that he can't steal their earnings, the poor are already suffering enough from being broke as all hell and don't get him started on those in poverty. Sometimes gives half of his stolen wealth from his current rich victim to either the nearest pooimpoverished people he sees or to a charity (denying that he stole the stuff if that comes up).
- Very sneaky guy, he knows how to infiltrate buildings without getting caught, can somehow cover his tracks wherever he goes, and can easily pop up out of nowhere and surprise others, just as much as his sister Lucy does. Knows how to disguise himself and prevent his true face to be leaked into the public, his thief "persona" is known as "The Quick-footed Kleptomaniac" to the media.
- Questions his parents' methods in child-raising but not as often as the other Lincs. Likes to play "Favorite sister of the month" just to see competition between his sisters though doesn't have a clear favorite sister.
- Mostly has a neutral-positive school reputation and has a tendency to be amicable to others, some students think of him positively, others not so much but not have enough shit on him to think of him negatively, even to people that are antagonistic to him (like bullies), don't underestimate him, he's capable in a fight, can use violence if it benefits him or under self-defense purposes, and don't try to fuck with people he cares about.
- He is partners with a fellow thief named "Izuma Sikuru", though Izuma is a bit more unhinged and prone to violence than his partner but is still as amicably friendly as Greedy Linc, Izuma is a bit of a leading figure in a trio of thieves, with the other two named Azrael and Valentine, the former, while refined, smart and classy, tends to mask a façade of affability to hide his intentions and the latter, is the most unhinged and violent of the trio, who also comes off as a bit stupid. Though both care about their leader as a brother figure and are undyingly loyal towards him. While not having the best teamwork (mostly on Azrael and Valentine's part with Greedy Linc), are a team to be wrecking with.
- He loves his sisters dearly but tends to deny it at times for some reason, saying that he's merely doing them a favor. His family and friends know he's not merely "doing them a favor".
submitted by Casualcallan89
to theloudhouse [link] [comments]
2022.01.18 01:02 Ok_Panda_8815 Pa cumtribute tas post nyo dito
2022.01.18 01:02 superwhy007 To sell merch
submitted by superwhy007 to therewasanattempt [link] [comments]
2022.01.18 01:02 mrweid Coolors
2022.01.18 01:02 Anxious_Impact_8805 2 Factor Authentication
Have you tried Missions yet?
Explore app features and get rewarded along the way, redeem your first reward now by resetting your 2FA.
submitted by Anxious_Impact_8805 to Crypto_com [link] [comments]
2022.01.18 01:02 JoeDoesTF Got my first ever Australium drop today!
2022.01.18 01:02 ViperGuy488 Three in 7.62x39
2022.01.18 01:02 marsrealm NOT choosing a broker...
So I just passed my real estate exam a couple days ago 😌 and now I'm in the process of deciding on a sponsoring brokerage! I've seen a lot of posts on here from new agents, asking if they should choose this brokerage or that one, which is a whole other issue, but that's not what I'm most concerned about. I've mostly just been wondering, how am I going to tell the brokers I don't choose that I'm not choosing them? Is that something I'm supposed to do?
I've been starting to schedule meetings with the managing brokers at a few different brokerages I'm interested in, and I've already been able to visit a few. So far, they all seemed really great. I'm very indecisive, so I already know this is gonna be a tough decision for me... which is causing me to worry about how I am going to break the news to the brokers I don't choose. Maybe I just overthink too much, but I hate telling people no, especially when they seem so excited about having me join. Any advice you guys have about how to break the news would be greatly appreciated, and sorry if this sounds stupid, lol.
Also, I'd love to hear any advice you guys have for a new agent! I know every office is different, but if any of you are based in Chicago, do you have any input on which brokerages would be best for a new agent in terms of training and support? Thanks in advance to everyone who responds!
submitted by marsrealm to realtors [link] [comments]
2022.01.18 01:02 LaPulgaGaucho To everyone wondering "When will the new season start?", It'll start at 7.00PM UST
Source: Trust me bro!
submitted by LaPulgaGaucho to FUTMobile [link] [comments]
2022.01.18 01:02 jth1901 She always enjoys car rides
2022.01.18 01:02 dustfirecentury Is it possible to sample sources playing on your phone in Koala?
submitted by dustfirecentury to KoalaSampler [link] [comments]
2022.01.18 01:02 amoung_us_sus 𝔸 𝕨𝕒𝕝𝕝
submitted by amoung_us_sus to notinteresting [link] [comments]
2022.01.18 01:02 Mountain-Oil-5625 Please answer.
Please be gentle it's been a hard day...a hard 3 weeks. My spouse says he's misrable...the next day he says he wants me he loves me..sometimes he even cries. The next day he's fighting again...saying he isn't in love with me..this has been a repeat and I've gone silent. What is happening from a man's perspective please. Please answer.
submitted by Mountain-Oil-5625 to relationship_advice [link] [comments]
2022.01.18 01:02 thesnazzyenfj Ethereal, Me, Digital, 2022
2022.01.18 01:02 black_blade51 Didn't anticipate that
2022.01.18 01:02 InPhamouZ [Bug - Steam] arm piece not showing up
so today I notice my arm piece (armor) not showing up, at first I thought it was my layered armor, but after removed layered armor, I still don't see the default armor arm piece, the defense stat is still applied.
so I tried to validate the file integrity, it's a success, then launched the game and checked again, the visual of arm piece is still missing, doesn't matter which layered armor or base armor I use, it's not visually displaying.
anyone has this issue or a fix for it? I Google it, but nothing really came up
submitted by InPhamouZ to MonsterHunter [link] [comments]
2022.01.18 01:02 Pi_Win Walstad Tank and Giving Away Free Stuff (See comments)
2022.01.18 01:02 Impossible_Ad7347 Trade Jordan Poole and Wiggins for Joel Embiid.
submitted by Impossible_Ad7347 to fantasybball [link] [comments]