2021.11.29 15:35 heygypsy Why am I so attracted to female trum.p supporters? Truth is I can only get wood when my dick is up a southern ass.
2021.11.29 15:35 ennopanther Sind "Normalos" aus Sicht von Radikalen, radikal? Normalradikal?
2021.11.29 15:35 Pathless7 The Company of Heroes 3 Multiplayer Pre-Alpha will start tomorrow if you are interested its free to play.
You can get it from here: https://community.companyofheroes.com/
" This playable slice of the game will be available starting tomorrow, Tuesday, November 30th at 9:00am PT and will be free for all players. You’ll have until Monday, December 6th at 8:00pm PT to get your fill of the action. "
submitted by Pathless7 to RealTimeStrategy [link] [comments]
2021.11.29 15:35 lss_bvt_and_05 LssTest-TextPost-83391
2021.11.29 15:35 Elexander_the_Great VLC Subtitles on iOS Question
I am running VLC on my ipad. I know about the srt files being names the same as the video file and it auto loading the subs (awesome).
How can i have the subtitles embedded in the video file itself autoload? I cant find anything in the settings inside VLC or in the General setting tab in the iOS. It becomes tiresome to have to select the chat bubble in the lower right corner and picking the track each and everything single time... makes binge watching television shows way to interactive...
submitted by Elexander_the_Great to VLC [link] [comments]
2021.11.29 15:35 Dense-Shake-4120 Removals Pimlico SW1, Westminster - Moving House & Office
|submitted by Dense-Shake-4120 to movingday [link] [comments]|
2021.11.29 15:35 Important-Lemon6464 Join
2021.11.29 15:35 little-l0 Nervous
So there's this guy I went to school with, and we talked on and off when he moved to another state. But he soon became very toxic and demanding, always asking for nudes and when I'd say no he'd call me crazy and unstable. He frequently gets new phone numbers to try and talk to me or new accounts on Instagram to dm me. However it stopped for a year until he did it again last month. I just found out he's back in in my state dating a girl we went to high-school with. And it makes me nervous. I know they're in in a town which is pretty far from me. But idk. I'm telling my therapist tonight. I don't think anything will happen. I just really dislike him. But I'm scared whenever I think about it. Is this okay to be nervous? I'm not nervous of him exposing anything about me, just that he'd come near me. I know I was vulnerable over the years with him bc well, you know how things are with trauma and people, but idk.
submitted by little-l0 to meToo [link] [comments]
2021.11.29 15:35 SWIMMlNG Cameron Maybin 2021 highlights
|submitted by SWIMMlNG to baseball [link] [comments]|
2021.11.29 15:35 gem_3000 Beautiful from Instagram Story
|submitted by gem_3000 to AddisonRae [link] [comments]|
2021.11.29 15:35 spazknuckle Flag of moderately well wrapped Christmas presents
|submitted by spazknuckle to vexillologycirclejerk [link] [comments]|
2021.11.29 15:35 BlankVerse Yogurtland Introduces New Sugar Plum Berry Tart Flavor
|submitted by BlankVerse to junkfood [link] [comments]|
2021.11.29 15:35 SaiSoleil Which album to listen to? My review on the Darkside album releases and which to buy.
Versions shown from left to right:
1) '73 first US pressing, Los Angeles
2) '78 LE Picture disk (unopened)
3) '79 MFSL OMR
4) '81 MFSL OMR
5) '16 180g Remaster
All are near mint.
1) The first US pressing sounds great, but I have to put this in 4th place. The sound is rich and you can feel the depth of the instruments, however, it still carries some of the negative qualities you would find with any vinyl made in the mid-seventies. There is minimal hissing on the lead-ins that can still be heard, and the music sounds flat in some places. The first thing you will notice when comparing this album with the other versions is the way the vocals and bass lines sound. The vocals and bass lines just don't sound as clear as a newer version of this album. Some of the small sounds you expect to hear are not as pronounced as they are in later versions (for example, the ticking clock sounds in the intro to 'Breathe'). When 'Time' begins, you are flooded with a mess of chiming clock sounds, but this is the only version I have listened to where all the clock chimes are coming from the same direction, as opposed to coming from many directions like later album versions. If this were a Santa Maria press I'm sure it would sound even better. Still, it's a fantastic album to have. I would recommend putting this one on a shelf and listening to the 2016 remaster for everyday listening. If you have the chance to get a first-year pressing, I recommend going with the Santa Maria press. The SM plant had better technology and better presses that translated into typically higher quality vinyls in the 70's.
2) My picture disk copy is unopened, but I have listened to another copy that had been opened. It pretty much sounds just like the first-year pressings, but some of the depth of the sounds is lost and there was a lot more popping than normal. This sounded like it was mastered for the radio, and quality was not top priority. This is simply a collectors novelty and I do not recommend for anything besides putting on a shelf. Because of that, I rank this in 5th place.
3) For the '79 OMR, I don't believe there are proper words that can describe how amazing this copy sounds. This one is by far the best to listen to, but you're going to end up paying a lot of money for it. The quality of the pressing is perfect, and you cannot hear a single hiss or pop anywhere. The music is crystal clear, and plays best with absolutely no equalizing. Hearing this album in quadraphonic for the first time will bring you to tears, and you will notice sounds that you hadn't heard before. You can hear everything from the picking of the strings, to people inhaling while they're singing. With the proper stereo setup, this album will make it feel like Pink Floyd is in the room playing in front of you. Even compared to listening to this album on CD with a Bose surround sound system, that will not beat the quality of sound that MFSL put into this OMR. IMO, this 1979 OMR is the pinnacle of audiophile vinyl. This '79 OMR takes first place against anything I've ever heard on vinyl.
4) If I'm correct, I may be the only person out there that owns both a '79 and an '81 OMR, and believe it not, there is a BIG difference between the two. Not that the '81 OMR is bad, but the quality just isn't the same as the '79. It's my personal belief that after the '79 OMR pressings, the original tapes were probably wore out and required some remastering. The music still comes in clear, but you can tell more bass was added and instrument tracks where amplified for emphasis where it previously hadn't been before. For example, in the intro to 'Brain Damage', the first few guitar lines are far more pronounced in this version than previous masterings. If you have the money to spend on an OMR, I recommend getting a '79 first, but I wouldn't pass on the opportunity to pick up an '81.
5) And everyone's favorite, the 2016 180g Remaster. This one is my daily driver. I give this a tie in second place along with the '81 OMR. Yes, that's right... I put it on par with the '81 OMR. If this were a quadraphonic recording I would put it in second place all day long, and the fact that it's stereo is the only drawback to owning this version. You won't find hissing on the lead-ins like you would find with older vinyls, and the music quality sounds like they put a lot of time into cleaning the tracks up and remastering it. This version sounds like someone took the '81 OMR, cleaned up the bass tracks, recorded it in stereo, and then put it on vinyl. With a proper setup, this version can sound just like a digital copy on spotify. For those of you that are thinking of getting into vinyls, you need to get this copy. They are still all over the place in brick & mortar stores, and you can usually find them cheaper than any other version. In terms of music quality, this one ties for second place. In terms of availability, this one will be the easiest to find. Start here with this one to listen to and then collect the others for your display.
submitted by SaiSoleil to pinkfloyd [link] [comments]
2021.11.29 15:35 EntraByte The walking guest
|submitted by EntraByte to RobloxAvatars [link] [comments]|
2021.11.29 15:35 ShortAlgo $OSPN Trend is telling with the UltraAlgo Get a free trial at: https://t.co/NbEHDcudFV https://t.co/vvSui842zk
|submitted by ShortAlgo to UltraAlgo [link] [comments]|
2021.11.29 15:35 ISRAEL8635 HAVE A HOLLY JOLLY CHRISTMAS
Have a holly, jolly Christmas It's the best time of the year I don't know if there'll be snow But have a cup of cheer Have a holly, jolly Christmas And when you walk down the street Say hello to friends you know And everyone you meet Oh, ho the mistletoe Hung where you can see Somebody waits for you Kiss her once for me Have a holly, jolly Christmas And in case you didn't hear Oh by golly have a holly jolly Christmas This year
(Have a holly, jolly Christmas It's the best time of the year)
Have a holly, jolly Christmas And when you walk down the street Say hello to friends you know And everyone you meet Oh, ho the mistletoe Hung where you can see Somebody waits for you Kiss her once for me Have a holly, jolly Christmas And in case you didn't hear Oh by golly have a holly jolly Christmas This year Writes: Johnny Marks Publisher: ST. NICHOLAS MUSIC INC. Lyrics licensed and provided by LyricFind
submitted by ISRAEL8635 to Supernatural_Manifest [link] [comments]
2021.11.29 15:35 Avieee8 Can someone proofread my diversity statement for Stanford?
2021.11.29 15:35 megaroid Transformed and restored Apple Studio 17” CRT monitor
2021.11.29 15:35 ShortAlgo $OSTK Looks oversold Get a free trial at: https://t.co/NbEHDcudFV https://t.co/KQqWMnbcgf
|submitted by ShortAlgo to UltraAlgo [link] [comments]|
2021.11.29 15:35 Raksom1995 Light armor Spellsword, which race should i choose?
2021.11.29 15:35 CountDraco1445 Ice planet with orange water and pine trees. No bad weather or bad sentinel activity.
|submitted by CountDraco1445 to NoMansSkyTheGame [link] [comments]|
2021.11.29 15:35 hookedon_molly [WANTED] From Under the Cork Tree- Fallout Boy
Hi! I just discovered this sub and have been looking everywhere for Fallout Boy’s first album that doesn’t cost a ton of money that I’m seeing on eBay. I’m looking for a friend for a secret Santa gift so any help is appreciated! Thank you!!
submitted by hookedon_molly to VinylCollectors [link] [comments]
2021.11.29 15:35 croblefggfhg Keep it up baby
|submitted by croblefggfhg to awfuleverything [link] [comments]|
2021.11.29 15:35 3LAMPZWORLDWG22 I gotta crosspost to reply cah im banned lol
2021.11.29 15:35 Unknowmtf How i do ?
|submitted by Unknowmtf to Tribute_Hub [link] [comments]|