Multiple lsp servers for some languages
2021.12.08 04:04 flustz Multiple lsp servers for some languages
Using nvim-lspconfig and theres different lsp servers for languages. E.g sqls and sqlls
Do I have to install both?
submitted by flustz to neovim [link] [comments]
2021.12.08 04:04 prisonbird Is AWS hard to use or am i a total moron?
i am a web developer on a project with a lot of background tasks. i did some digging and found out about kubernetes jobs.
I tried to setup our background jobs to run on kubernetes on Google Kubernetes Engine. It took me about 30 minutes to set everything up (create a gke cluster, connect to it, create a cloud function to trigger job in the cluster, create a cloud build trigger to watch our repository and build image each time i push something).
Then i was sure that kubernetes jobs was working for us.
but AWS gave us bunch of credits (10k usd) so i had to move my setup to aws. Creating a cluster on aws took about 15 minutes (it hangs in "creating" phase for 15 minutes). then i couldnt connect to it because i created it with root user and had to read a bunch of documentation for a while. then i decided i shouldn't create cluster from UI with my root account so i deleted it and created cluster again with awscli. when i created cluster with awscli my root user didnt get any permissions for the cluster so i couldnt do anything from the ui.
all i wanted to do was create a damn cluster and connect to kubernetes api. why is this so hard? and aws cloud console in the web interface is not good for anything. i thought it would be like google's cloud shell, but no you still need a lot of mambo jambo to connect your own resources.
at this point i really dont understand why people keep using aws. i am planning to move to gcp despite having 6 month worth of credits in aws because i feel like i cant debug any problem in aws without having a lot of experience and knowledge about it and it scares me.
i had very similar experience with aws elasticbeanstalk. it supposed to be very easy to deploy your app but i spent couple hours and learn some aws scripting language to be able to change CORS settings for our api backend.
submitted by prisonbird to devops [link] [comments]
2021.12.08 04:04 FluffyCookie some abstract stuff I tend to do
submitted by FluffyCookie to doodles [link] [comments]
2021.12.08 04:04 RowbotMaster Particularly asking anyone using the sane magic item prices doc, how much gold do you give the party?
I'm using the sane magic item prices document because I hear of it in high regard.
We haven't started yet but I'm thinking of using the Fibonacci sequence to get consistently increasing numbers that seems plausibly random.
My thinking is to assume gold is split evenly and aim for a 5th level character to be able to afford full plate on their own if they don't buy much more than a viscous weapon before that. So going from 1st to 2nd level each character would get 144 gold. Is this a good idea?
submitted by RowbotMaster to DnD [link] [comments]
2021.12.08 04:04 Cryptsickle Relaunching ? rewards frozen on ne wand old nodes?!?!?
I THINK I JUST LOST ALL MY MONEY BECASUE I DIDNT DO ANY RESEARCH AND FOMO INTO THIS BECASUE IT WAS ONLY SEVEN TOKENS AND NODES WERE GOING FAST. OPINIONS? FACTS? WHERE ARE WE AT WITH THIS ?!
submitted by Cryptsickle to ringfinancial [link] [comments]
2021.12.08 04:04 teenspit Newly Diagnosed
Hi! I am very newly diagnosed. I found out I was diabetic last thursday. I had an A1C of 10. I’m very nervous and afraid, i’m only 22. It’s been rough on my family and myself, but they are still my biggest supporters.
I was put on metformin and trulicity. The only thing is that my mom is making me nervous about medication. She’s afraid that once I start, I won’t be able to one day be off of medication (which is a goal of mine).
This is a lot on me, and I haven’t been able to speak with someone who understands my anxiety. I know I can work through this, but I also understand that this is with me for the rest of my life.
I just needed to get this off of my chest.
submitted by teenspit to type2diabetes [link] [comments]
2021.12.08 04:04 CarmellaPerez Made this glass moon with pressed flowers from my garden
2021.12.08 04:04 ovenmittromneys Neuro has concerns about starting me on Ocrevus and proposed Tecfidera as a stopgap.
My first relapse was November 4, and last week I had new symptoms. An MRI showed a new lesion. How lucky to have 2 relapses within a month of each other. My specialist wants to start me on a DMT asap due to my high pace of relapses.
I'm in favor of Ocrevus, but I have some things blocking my path.
#1 Yellow Fever Vaccine
- I want a yellow fever vaccine, for peace of mind if I decide to travel to South America one day. My partner would love to see Brazil and Peru.
- I could get it this week, but I'm in relapse right now and I'm concerned about how my body will react to the vaccine.
- Because it's live, it adds 6 weeks to me starting treatment. If I go with an oral medication I could start as soon as 2 weeks from now, instead of 6.
- All vaccines have lower efficacy when on Ocrevus. My neuro said with omicron and more mutations that could happen, we might need to continue to get boosters for a while.
- The steroids you get during the infusion lower your immune system, and I'd have to go to an infusion center during a pandemic
My neuro's proposal is to start Tecfidera/Vumerity as a stop gap. Then, I can get the yellow fever vaccine after my relapse ends, and can wait out the pandemic a bit. Eventually I move up to Ocrevus. Her opinion is being on something sooner is better than being on nothing.
I think I should just get the vaccine this week, and get on Ocrevus as soon as possible. Why bother with a low efficacy drug first?
submitted by ovenmittromneys
to MultipleSclerosis [link] [comments]
2021.12.08 04:04 lenntaniaa What celebrity have you met?
submitted by lenntaniaa to AskReddit [link] [comments]
2021.12.08 04:04 ToastGuy404 My 2021 Wrapped up playlist. How about you guys? Share your music life to the world.
2021.12.08 04:04 yorkshire87 The way he lays down when I walk downstairs.... yes he gets bellyrubs.
2021.12.08 04:04 jacksondaxhacker Made a new sprite sheet for Isaac, may do the other characters... I've put it into a mod folder under "steamapps\common\The Binding of Isaac Rebirth\mods\testmod\resources\gfx\characters\costumes", but for some reason, it causes the game to crash when I try to load it... Any help?
2021.12.08 04:04 Sillylittlesecrets Portraits for a friend's photography class
2021.12.08 04:04 jazbatiladka Completing 23 years on this planet
It's my birthday today & I wanted to celebrate it with y'all! Tell me how do you like to celebrate your birthday?
For me, I like to go out for dinner with my friends. Have good food & drinks! That's pretty much it.
Unfortunately, Today none of my friends are in town & I'm celebrating alone, More food for me I guess :p
One random winner gets a coin gift
My favorite entry gets a coin gift as well
Challenge ends in 24hours
submitted by jazbatiladka to AwardBonanza [link] [comments]
2021.12.08 04:04 OldSchoolMario How often would Kohetsu Blue #2 Gyuto need sharpened?
Beginner here. I’m looking to upgrade my existing cheap knives that require a lot of pressure to cut through veggies, but am uncertain about maintenance. I’ve heard Blue #2 stays sharp longer. How long could I expect more effortless cutting if I only use maybe 3-4x a week? Knife
submitted by OldSchoolMario to chefknives [link] [comments]
2021.12.08 04:04 Ruby_Twos22 Tooth extracted and still taking otc pain relievers every 4-6 hrs to combat pain seven days later. Socket looks empty… is it likely I have dry socket?
I don’t know how people get good pictures inside their mouths. I’ll keep practicing, but in the meantime…
Is it likely I have dry socket if I still have pain 7 days after extraction?
submitted by Ruby_Twos22 to askdentists [link] [comments]
2021.12.08 04:04 quick_dudley Five Messages
I listened to the Five Messages tape from Wave 4 last night. Bob says on the tape that when you return to waking consciousness you'll remember and understand the messages. I understood three of them but I have no idea what the other two are about.
The ones I understood:
- Never trust anyone who claims to be a deity
- My daughter is important (I didn't need to be told this to be honest)
- I've barely gotten started on my journey
The ones I didn't understand:
- Buttercups growing sped-up (like in those BBC documentaries about plants)
- Blue and green paint mixing, which turned into a cicada in flight.
submitted by quick_dudley
to gatewaytapes [link] [comments]
2021.12.08 04:04 ArmyofSpies Cardano Rumor Rundown December 8, 2021
Newly covered today:
- Charles dropped a new AMA! https://youtu.be/Jex6wItSvzE
- In macro news that could affect all of crypto including Cardano, it looks like Evergrande (one of the largest real estate developers in the world) has finally formally defaulted on its debt obligations. While Evergrand has been stumbling for a long time, this event could mark the beginning of a new phase in global economics. https://www.nytimes.com/2021/12/07/business/china-evergrande-kaisa-property.html https://www.cnbc.com/2021/12/07/evergrande-set-for-restructuring-with-no-word-on-first-formal-default.html
- You can now use the Cardano ERC-20 Converter live on testnet with AGIX. https://twitter.com/InputOutputHK/status/1468308091217362947
Previously Covered but still interesting:
- Cardano Fans is putting out some really good pieces posed as “Conversations with a Junior Blockchain Developer”. Very educational on the technical advantages of Cardano over other Gen 3 blockchains. https://twitter.com/matiwinnetou/status/1452911202913464328
- ETH based platforms are still not faring well at NOT losing the money of users. https://twitter.com/Swag_Stakepool/status/1453392923672915968
- dcSpark is making progress on the Milkomeda sidechain. ADA transitions from Cardano testnet to Milkomeda testnet now working. https://twitter.com/Milkomeda_com/status/1453421947157716992
- The stark differences between being a validator on ETH and a Cardano validator are once again put on full display. https://twitter.com/evan_van_ness/status/1453133337334272000
- There’s a new Djed explainer video out now from IOHK. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-Ozaf_aGNM&t=1s
- Cardano 360 October Edition is now out and available! https://youtu.be/R0s3lPG8XDw
- The crypto time traveler is back after many months of being gone (i.e. purportedly being in the future). His first prediction after returning was about big news and a crown which was later revealed to concern the health of the Queen. His second prediction was about Cardano and gigantic success. https://twitter.com/CryptoTimeTrav2/status/1452827679300849670
- Charles was at the Ethiopian Ministry of Education today. He reports that the onboarding of the five million students is on track. https://twitter.com/IOHK_Charles/status/1453697314187534343
- The Ministry of Finance of Ethiopia has posted pics of the Cardano team meeting with them! This is an interesting turn of events. The ministry posted about a “readiness to incorporate avant-garde technology in areas of #Agri Tech, logistics, and digitization”. https://twitter.com/MoF_Ethiopia/status/1453717850766540808
- There is a new IOHK blog entry on Mithril. https://iohk.io/en/blog/posts/2021/10/29/mithril-a-stronger-and-lighter-blockchain-for-better-efficiency/
- You might have missed this IOHK blog entry on how dApp certification will be incorporated into the new light wallet (I know I did). https://iohk.io/en/blog/posts/2021/10/25/new-certification-levels-for-smart-contracts-on-cardano/
- The Cardano dApp Store is looking like it’s going to be amazing. Curation & certification without gatekeeping is a great solution to preserve decentralization and maintain censorship resistance. https://summit.cardano.org/sessions/redefining-dapp-discovery-bringing-dapps-to-the-mass-market
- There’s also a new update on Crypto Bisons! https://iohk.io/en/blog/posts/2021/10/28/buffalo-soldiers-march-to-the-heart-of-the-blockchain/
- Charles released a new AMA from Ethiopia! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5au7JEPMaM
- The U.S. President’s Working Group on Financial markets has published its Stablecoin Report. No surprise: they want to regulate stablecoin issuers as insured depository institutions with federal supervisors and to curtail their affiliation with commercial entities. They also want to curtail such affiliations for custodial wallet providers. https://home.treasury.gov/system/files/136/StableCoinReport_Nov1_508.pdf
- It turns out there are some big chain reorg vulnerabilities in ETH 2.0. https://arxiv.org/pdf/2110.10086.pdf But, maybe ETH has already got fixes planned? https://twitter.com/casparschwa/status/1450785316865024000
- A partnership among World Mobile, IOHK, and Zanzibar has been announced! It’s a five year plan that focuses on education, eGov solutions, the Blue Economy (sustainable fisheries), replicating the Blue Economy model in tourism | agriculture | & telecommunications. https://worldmobile.io/blog/post/partnering-with-zanzibar-blockchain-hub/
- Alessandro has a great idea (multi-sig) to improve NFT drops over his original model that is now used by pretty much everybody! This would help mitigate the hassle of refunds and reduce some congestion. https://twitter.com/berry_ales/status/1455473647934742530
- It feels crazy that we have over 2 million Cardano wallets out there these days. Our small ecosystem has become a gigantic one. https://datastudio.google.com0/reporting/3136c55b-635e-4f46-8e4b-b8ab54f2d460/page/k5r9B
- The Plutus Application Backend integration process has begun! https://twitter.com/InputOutputHK/status/1455905122802864138
- Pavia has revealed proposals for parcel size in their metaverse. https://twitter.com/Pavia_io/status/1455915006395101188
- Mark Stopka takes everyone to school on how “pool extractable value” can still be a thing in Cardano if dApp Developers don’t plan for designs that prevent it. https://youtu.be/0VloKsDjW70
- Nami Wallet will soon support hardware wallets! https://twitter.com/NamiWallet/status/1456375916918083588
- SundaeSwap has unveiled its own concurrency solution. https://twitter.com/SundaeSwap/status/1456338509870952450
- A University of Virginia School of Law lecturer outlines a crypto related “hidden felony” in the Infrastructure Bill. https://www.decential.io/features/defi-and-the-digital-asset-felony-hidden-in-the-infrastructure-bill
- IOG drops it’s Sustainability Report. https://static.iohk.io/green-blockchain-paper.pdf
- We get a view of what can actually be built on a Pavia single Parcel and news that the Pavia Map v.2 will launch soon with wallet linking and custom images. https://twitter.com/Pavia_io/status/1456667167680831491 https://twitter.com/Pavia_io/status/1456523907280822273
- The Plutus Application Backend (PAB) Beta has been released! Developers of Cardano dApps can now begin experimenting on the testnet! This is a big milestone! https://twitter.com/InputOutputHK/status/1456683592726233097
- Apparently Cardano’s transaction volume just last month in October was double all of 2020!?! https://twitter.com/CardanoStiftung/status/1456730746861748224
- Looks like Cardano (at least the logo) made the cover of the Economist?!?! https://twitter.com/cardano_whale/status/1457327848285376513
- We just saw an instance of Yoroi wallet dApp Connector integration! https://twitter.com/SundaeSwap/status/1457396024822075409
- We saw an all time high of +61k native assets issued on Cardano in one day recently! https://twitter.com/thinkgrowcrypto/status/1457130708300824576
- World Mobile just dropped a great video documenting the IOHK/World Mobile/Zanzibar visit. https://twitter.com/WorldMobileTeam/status/1457800436501467136
- It looks like Zimbabwe is looking into crypto adoption! https://twitter.com/BitcoinMagazine/status/1457703228192301058
- Apparently, there’s a new partnership between COTI and the Cardano Foundation. Sounds like we’ll hear details on November 10. https://twitter.com/shahafbg/status/1457665945963532294
- There is a Spacebudz ad running on the Nasdaq screen in Times Square right now (November 8-14). https://twitter.com/budzdegen/status/1457706024778014720
- The IOHK Haskell course in Ghana will include 80 students! https://iohk.io/en/blog/posts/2021/11/05/empowering-a-new-generation-of-innovators-in-ghana/
- A new Cardano NFT store has sprung up mentioning smart contract support and royalties for creators. https://twitter.com/jpgstoreNFT/status/1457548567032184832
- Terra Virtua is saying we’ll have our Cardano Summit 2021 NFTs by November 10th. https://twitter.com/TerraVirtuaHQ/status/1457800095101976578
- COTI is now talking about news of an IOHK Partnership to be announced on Nov. 10 in addition to the previous announcement of an announcement of the new Cardano Foundation partnership slated to be announced Nov. 10 6pm UTC. https://twitter.com/COTInetwork/status/1458129369482792967
- Here’s a beautiful thread explaining how one of Cardano’s big competitor’s tps claims may be HIGHLY misleading. https://mobile.twitter.com/EdnStuff/status/1457875177052643333
- The Galaxy Digital paper on Gen 3 blockchains is out. I think some may definitely take issue with their description of the capabilities of eUTxO smart contracts in the Cardano section. https://twitter.com/cardano_whale/status/1458271252993302535
- The Catalyst Natives program rolls out with a COTI ADAPay challenge to develop ADAPay plugins for medium & small businesses. https://iohk.io/en/blog/posts/2021/11/10/introducing-catalyst-natives-how-any-business-can-leverage-the-cardano-innovation-engine/
- The “Director of Ops” of ENS Domains runs a poll about whether or not ENS Domains or Cardano has more utility. At writing, over 30k voters had surprised him with the answer he didn’t expect.. https://twitter.com/BrantlyMillegan/status/1458268301100990467
- IOHK drops a blog entry on optimizing network performance. https://iohk.io/en/blog/posts/2021/11/10/optimizing-cardano/
- Looks like we’ll be getting both the PAB & the ERC-20 Converter in the “next several weeks”. https://twitter.com/DanielTetsuyama/status/1458209250950332418
- In macro news that could affect Cardano and all of crypto 30 year treasury bonds went vertical, and news of the +6% inflation in the US broke widely. https://twitter.com/CaitlinLong_/status/1458507405675880452
- World Mobile dropped a nice youtube AMA for us. Very interesting details came up about Microsoft Airband, Google Project X, and Project Taara. https://twitter.com/WorldMobileTeam/status/1458718340931858435
- Weiss highlights that Cardano addresses participating in staking have grown by 100k in two months. https://twitter.com/WeissCrypto/status/1458845224671887362
- The Cardano Summit 2021 Terra Virtua NFTs have arrived. Check your inventory if you did all the tasks in the Summit’s virtual worlds. https://terravirtua.io/inventory
- Pavia dropped a more detailed roadmap with live events scheduled for the plaza in Q3 2022. https://twitter.com/Pavia_io/status/1459246398046674945
- Charles is back in Colorado and has dropped a full AMA. https://youtu.be/nnDWc6uP6gs
- The November mid-month IOHK Development Update is now out! https://twitter.com/InputOutputHK/status/1459250049414799368
- Seeing reports that Cardano’s 24 hour volume recently exceeded Ethereum! https://twitter.com/cardano_daily/status/1460238659098005504
- We’ve seen a very nice and steady rise in transactions over the last 15 days! https://twitter.com/WillyzPortico/status/1460221046112456704
- The January Haskell class in Ghana will include 80 students! https://twitter.com/IOHK_Charles/status/1460259961313837058
- IOHK has dropped their new article on eUTxO dApp architecture. It explains in detail a design for an eUTxO order book. https://iohk.io/en/blog/posts/2021/11/16/architecting-dapps-on-the-eutxo-ledge
- Apparently we saw over 1MM transactions in Epoch 302. https://twitter.com/ccvaultio/status/1460673461614006276
- Looks like Cardano is seeing a huge amount of on-chain activity. The crazy part is this is all pre-PAB. Just wait until dApps can actually launch! Unsurprisingly, some supporters of other chains were shocked to realize they didn’t understand the difference between exchange trading volume and actual blockchain use volume. https://twitter.com/cardano_daily/status/1460238659098005504 https://messari.io/screenemost-active-chains-DB01F96B
- Charles drops a short regulatory update letting us know about the proposed bill to fix the highly faulty Infrastructure Bill language and another new bill to lay out a pro-crypto comprehensive regulatory framework for crypto (including definitions for utility coins). https://youtu.be/AcBuk0zHLfU
- Here’s the announcement and the bill from Senators Lummis & Wyden to fix the bad crypto language in the Infrastructure Bill. https://www.lummis.senate.gov/press-releases/wyden-lummis-introduce-bill-to-fix-broker-definition-for-digital-assets/ https://www.lummis.senate.gov/wp-content/uploads/GAI21B7321.pdf
- Senator Lummis reveals that she is working on a big crypto bill as expected. https://twitter.com/SenLummis/status/1461004206588968965
- CIP-0030 Related to the dApp Connector has been merged. https://twitter.com/stakenuts/status/1460891981417267205
- Be aware that fake stakepools are a thing! https://twitter.com/berry_ales/status/1460917711920414723
- Here is the coming onslaught of Cardano dApps summed up in just six lines. https://twitter.com/DCdoso/status/1461340919731523586
- Pavia says they will drop the extended land map next week and that it will include some new land types. https://twitter.com/Pavia_io/status/1461331532069711876
- The smaller “fix-it” bill that would attempt to remedy the bad crypto language in the Bipartisan Infrastructure Bill has now been introduced in the House of Representatives. https://twitter.com/jerrybrito/status/1461317078175072263
- Charles says input endorsers can improve the performance of the base layer by a factor of 20-40x!!!! https://youtu.be/Lf2C4fq4ZY4?t=790
- MSN.com runs a positive Motley Fool article on Cardano. https://www.msn.com/en-ca/money/topstories/in-the-world-of-crypto-cardano-could-be-a-real-winnear-AAQWzzf
- The updated list of Cardano researchers now numbers 152. https://twitter.com/DIGI_StakePool/status/1462536768658542604
- A new wallet has been announced. https://twitter.com/TyphonWallet/status/1462410333939658752
- Charles dropped a new AMA where he mentioned very briefly that they are actually going to look into read-only UTxOs. If it’s possible to have these types of UTxOs while preserving determinism, it would be a big change since transactions must currently consume inputs. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJcVEJ1a6eg Some background reading on read-only UTxOs: https://github.com/Emurgo/Emurgo-Research/blob/mastesmart-contracts/Unlocking%20The%20Potential%20Of%20The%20UTXO%20Model.md
- Apparently, we have surpassed 20MM transactions on the Cardano network. https://twitter.com/CardanoTech/status/1462805643874680835
- World Mobile gives a peek at their aerostat hanger where they will launch balloons to connect the unconnected in Africa. https://twitter.com/WorldMobileTeam/status/1462715361015521280
- Pavia has dropped some very cool images of their avatars (or at least “background characters”). https://twitter.com/Pavia_io/status/1461713781122232327
- Remember, Cardano 360 is the last Thursday of every month. That means this Thursday, November 25th! https://twitter.com/InputOutputHK/status/1462793042587443206
- Jerome Powell is named to a second term as Chairman of the Federal Reserve. https://www.wsj.com/articles/biden-will-tap-jerome-powell-for-new-term-as-fed-chairman-11637589600
- We got another Plutus Application Backend (PAB) release today (11.22)! https://github.com/input-output-hk/plutus-apps/releases/tag/v2021-11-22
- CMC is now showing Cardano native assets! https://twitter.com/matiwinnetou/status/1462902025633554444
- It looks like we’re getting a block size increase and a plutus script memory increase on December 1, 2021. https://iohk.io/en/blog/posts/2021/11/22/slow-and-steady-wins-the-race-network-evolution-for-network-growth/ https://twitter.com/cardano_whale/status/1463097104331468803
- Pavia has partnered with ReadyPlayerMe so that you can build your own avatar. https://twitter.com/Pavia_io/status/1463103151893106688
- Charles drops a video on the eToro user limitations. It sounds like IOHK knew nothing about this. Interacting with exchanges falls in the Cardano Foundation’s wheelhouse. It’s unclear whether the CF knew anything. He also pointed out it’s very interesting that an old line exchange like Bitstamp has decided to LIST Cardano during this same period. Charles also mentioned that they haven’t seen any regulatory activity on IOHK’s end. eToro is a relatively small source of liquidity for Cardano and there shouldn’t be much of an impact. https://youtu.be/WYQTkf8ndpY
- The Pavia map is expanding on Wednesday, Nov. 24th at 1500 UTC with a second land sale. https://twitter.com/Pavia_io/status/1463153632484941834
- Charles drops a video about the Caravan moving on despite any FUD (like eToro) that temporarily emerges. https://youtu.be/IjXkP_DGRgY
- The Pavia second land sale saw demand vastly outstrip supply to become (reportedly) the biggest Cardano NFT drop ever. https://twitter.com/Pavia_io/status/1463560375442591753 https://twitter.com/Pavia_io/status/1463547885539278849
- World Mobile got some positive coverage in Tech Crunch! https://techcrunch.com/2021/11/23/world-mobile-group-bringing-zanzibaris-online-through-mobile-network-built-on-blockchain/
- Looks like COTI’s Djed project has teamed up with SundaeSwap. https://twitter.com/COTInetwork/status/1463480313506668546
- The minutes from the Fed’s November FOMC meeting have been published and indicate they are ready to taper asset purchases and raise rates to combat inflation. Some members felt even faster tapering than is currently planned is warranted. These are impactful revelations for crypto. https://www.cnbc.com/2021/11/24/federal-reserve-releases-minutes-from-its-november-meeting.html
- IOHK drops a new article on a tiered transaction fee system that would still preserve determinism. https://iohk.io/en/blog/posts/2021/11/26/network-traffic-and-tiered-pricing/
- Here’s a good concise tweetstorm inspired by the Raul Pal/ Breedlove conversation about how the last 100 or so years led us here to this macro environment and crypto. https://twitter.com/JamesRothmann/status/1464305493099393028
- Interesting discussion of the SundaeSwap ISO, the Scooper Model, and decentralization. https://youtu.be/94N8KXNs_as
- John O’Connor drops an IOHK article on “RealFi” including thoughts on the ramifications of validated identity for uncollateralized loans in markets like Kenya and the projects in Ethiopia and Zanzibar. https://iohk.io/en/blog/posts/2021/11/25/welcome-to-the-age-of-realfi/
- The Cardano dApp ecosystem maps continue to grow to silly proportions. https://twitter.com/Coin98Analytics/status/1463782688502915075/photo/1
- There is at least one “Cardano” baby. Is this the first or have there been others? https://twitter.com/Brunokarno1/status/1464762911746773002
- The % of total ADA staked is still over 71% (11.29). https://twitter.com/matiwinnetou/status/1464921027922866188
- The Cardano Community takes a moment to enjoy contemplating the circumstance that there will never need to be a “magical Cardano 2” in order for our blockchain to survive. https://twitter.com/IOHK_Charles/status/1465089315340488704
- There are three new Cardano Improvement Proposals (CIPs) related to Plutus and the dev experience. https://twitter.com/_KtorZ_/status/1465345098619760643
- Strong words from Philip Wadler on why Solidity is so terrible for smart contracts. https://twitter.com/cryptomaxpwstatus/1465223788144955393
- Interesting point by Charles regarding Cardano having the expressiveness of Ethereum and the attack surface of Bitcoin. https://twitter.com/IOHK_Charles/status/1465369644408049668
- It looks like there is another Cardano project that says it will attempt to increase connectivity in sub-Saharan Africa. https://3air.io/
- Charles dropped a video with his thoughts on ISPO’s and regulatory issues. https://youtu.be/bCEYizNPptYADA Whale makes a very good point about Cardano inflation vs. almost all of it’s competitors. https://twitter.com/cardano_whale/status/1465673768047570954
- Sundaeswap is planning to hit the testnet this weekend. https://twitter.com/InputOutputHK/status/1466110936369008640
- We are approaching 1 million staked addresses! https://twitter.com/RichardMcCrackn/status/1465924981150208005
- ADA Whale drops a Top 50 Cardano dApps list. https://twitter.com/cardano_whale/status/1465907181086130179
- Yet another hack has occurred in Ethereum DeFi. This one is being listed at $31MM. https://twitter.com/Gr88nCardano/status/1466013936164216832
- Cardano increased it’s blocksize and Plutus Script Memory yesterday (12.1.21)! https://twitter.com/InputOutputHK/status/1466086538207547393
- Looks like more theft in ETH DeFi (“Robbery Forest”). Reports coming in that Badger DAO has lost $120MM. https://www.coindesk.com/business/2021/12/02/badger-dao-protocol-suffers-10m-exploit/
- Liqwid has announced that they are integrating Chainlink price feeds. https://twitter.com/liqwidfinance/status/1466404699284938756
- IOHK drops a new video with Pi Lanningham of SundaeSwap regarding the tools that SundaeSwap has open sourced as part of its approach to launch. https://twitter.com/InputOutputHK/status/1466480233004113926
- Cardano has reached one million wallets staked. https://twitter.com/IOHK_Charles/status/1467351929047044096
- Cardano still remains secure. Meanwhile a gigantic bug in Solana that could have been exploited for six months was reported. https://www.theblockcrypto.com/post/126318/solana-library-bug-could-have-seen-attackers-stealing-27-million-an-hour
- Robbery Forest can’t seem to go a day without doing its thing. This time it was apparently $150 million. https://twitter.com/sheldonbitmart/status/14673162528552263
- SundaeSwap went live on testnet with a faucet for free testnet ADA and various ice cream flavored free testnet tokens. All compatible with Nami. https://twitter.com/SundaeSwap/status/1467795614633185280
- ADA Handles were a surprise integration into the SundaeSwap Testnet! https://twitter.com/adahandle/status/1467907015972323328
- The testnet proved valuable quickly as some improvements were identified with the scooper and they were taken offline to make those changes. https://twitter.com/SundaeSwap/status/1467897465768665090
- Here is a beautiful illustration of massive concurrency in action on Cardano’s testnet! https://twitter.com/ProfSmith9000/status/1467978254912946184/photo/1
~Army of Spies
submitted by ArmyofSpies
to cardano [link] [comments]
2021.12.08 04:04 aparkatatanbaksir SUB DA EN SEVDİĞİM MODLAR TAM LİSTE!
submitted by aparkatatanbaksir to KGBTR [link] [comments]
2021.12.08 04:04 StarWars_memer Give it to me
2021.12.08 04:04 mischabbbx All i can say is it was 't worth it....
2021.12.08 04:04 deefswen Update: Arab Girl Captured after Stabbing Young Mother in Shimon HaTzadik Neighborhood | The Jewish Press - JewishPress.com | Jewish Press News Desk | 4 Tevet 5782 – December 8, 2021
2021.12.08 04:04 Mundane_Mind_988 Securities?
With all the talk about certain cryptos being classified as securities, how does Vectorspace AI fare under this FUD?
I feel like VXV probably fits the description, and leaves a bitter taste in my mouth being down 50% on my investment.
I still have intentions of holding long, but I guess tomorrow I will be keeping my ears to the ground.
Would love some input from some vets to help reduce this fud.
submitted by Mundane_Mind_988 to VectorspaceAI [link] [comments]
2021.12.08 04:04 friedrichvigo 26M, looking for something long-term.
I'm 26M from the LA area, graduating with my second master’s this week, have a crazy puppy, and love to watch something in a company. Currently re-watching the Wire and somehow still enjoying it.
Favorite food is pasta, and I don't eat seafood at all. To be fair, writing countless papers for school is way easier than this, but hopefully, I got the word count right :P
submitted by friedrichvigo to MakeNewFriendsHere [link] [comments]
2021.12.08 04:04 GroundIntelligent Does any of you have Japan Golden Abyss? Does it have English voice and English subtitles? Or just English voice with Japanese subtitles? Or no English at all?
Title says it all
submitted by GroundIntelligent to uncharted [link] [comments]