Wolverine isn't the biggest fan of Cyber Mondays.
2021.11.30 04:04 Beezel_Pepperstack Wolverine isn't the biggest fan of Cyber Mondays.
2021.11.30 04:04 ArmyofSpies Cardano Rumor Rundown November 30, 2021
Newly covered today:
- There are three new Cardano Improvement Proposals (CIPs) related to Plutus and the dev experience. https://twitter.com/_KtorZ_/status/1465345098619760643
- Strong words from Philip Wadler on why Solidity is so terrible for smart contracts. https://twitter.com/cryptomaxpwstatus/1465223788144955393
- Interesting point by Charles regarding Cardano having the expressiveness of Ethereum and the attack surface of Bitcoin. https://twitter.com/cryptomaxpwstatus/1465223788144955393
- It looks like there is another Cardano project that says it will attempt to increase connectivity in sub-Saharan Africa. https://3air.io/
Previously Covered but still interesting:
- People are buying luxury real estate in Portugal with Cardano. https://twitter.com/danny_cryptofay/status/1451113239669092356
- Over 292,000 votes were cast in Catalyst Fund 6. https://twitter.com/InputOutputHK/status/1451269575140589577
- IOHK announces a partnership with Bondly to create an NFT bridge so that users can move their non-fungible tokens back and forth between Cardano and Ethereum. https://twitter.com/InputOutputHK/status/1451251954496180229
- Interesting small thread on how further stumbles by the Chinese economy could affect the global economy which in turn might impact crypto and Cardano. https://twitter.com/i/events/1452290004433125378
- Here’s a very nice overview of the Maladex Whitepaper by ADA Whale that breaks down the hidden strengths of eUTxO for DeFi including programmable swaps composability. https://twitter.com/cardano_whale/status/1451835809913470986
- The Cardano ecosystem maps are getting so big and dense that they can’t even display logos for the projects anymore. https://twitter.com/Meapool1/status/1450576470133379072/photo/1
- There is a report that unstaked ADA is at an all time low of under 8MM ADA. https://twitter.com/IbanxStaking/status/1451944344294883331
- Check out this medium article explaining the validator underlying the Spacebudz Market. It’s very elegantly and concisely explained if you have no Haskell/Plutus understanding. It’s even more interesting if you have a tiny bit of understanding of Haskell. https://spacebudz.medium.com/spacebudz-market-71e79d1bbf34
- Atala Prism named a top 50 Most Influential Project by PMI. https://twitter.com/IOHKMedia/status/1452544441005248514
- Pavia Game Jam is coming. It sounds like they are looking to hire some Unity (game engine) developers and 3D artists. This produce interesting results in a few years. https://twitter.com/Pavia_io/status/1451596816659763213
- Charles is releasing some images of meetings with heads of state on his Africa tour. https://twitter.com/IOHK_Charles/status/1452671287977971726 https://twitter.com/IOHK_Charles/status/1452672734580838409/photo/2
- There is currently ongoing discussion about the possibility of unexpected tax liability from participation in even Fair Initial Stake Pool Offerings where there are accompanying Initial Dex Offerings. There is even discussion about the potential of exploits that could amplify this unexpected tax liability for all participants. https://twitter.com/mikerogero/status/1452502065381404675 https://medium.com/@mikerogero/tax-implications-of-the-minswap-ido-on-fiso-delegators-and-the-cardano-community-4db219ea8932
- We now have a memorandum of understanding with Burundi! https://twitter.com/jjtoconnostatus/1453087264461017092
- Fans of certain other Gen 3 blockchains are still getting hilariously worked up when they are confronted with the Messari chart on massive VC ownership of their blockchains. https://twitter.com/TamaraHaasen/status/1452924338047496193
- The new IOG stake pool delegations are out. https://twitter.com/InputOutputHK/status/1453041459477819398
- Cardano Fans is putting out some really good pieces posed as “Conversations with a Junior Blockchain Developer”. Very educational on the technical advantages of Cardano over other Gen 3 blockchains. https://twitter.com/matiwinnetou/status/1452911202913464328
- ETH based platforms are still not faring well at NOT losing the money of users. https://twitter.com/Swag_Stakepool/status/1453392923672915968
- dcSpark is making progress on the Milkomeda sidechain. ADA transitions from Cardano testnet to Milkomeda testnet now working. https://twitter.com/Milkomeda_com/status/1453421947157716992
- The stark differences between being a validator on ETH and a Cardano validator are once again put on full display. https://twitter.com/evan_van_ness/status/1453133337334272000
- There’s a new Djed explainer video out now from IOHK. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-Ozaf_aGNM&t=1s
- Cardano 360 October Edition is now out and available! https://youtu.be/R0s3lPG8XDw
- The crypto time traveler is back after many months of being gone (i.e. purportedly being in the future). His first prediction after returning was about big news and a crown which was later revealed to concern the health of the Queen. His second prediction was about Cardano and gigantic success. https://twitter.com/CryptoTimeTrav2/status/1452827679300849670
- Charles was at the Ethiopian Ministry of Education today. He reports that the onboarding of the five million students is on track. https://twitter.com/IOHK_Charles/status/1453697314187534343
- The Ministry of Finance of Ethiopia has posted pics of the Cardano team meeting with them! This is an interesting turn of events. The ministry posted about a “readiness to incorporate avant-garde technology in areas of #Agri Tech, logistics, and digitization”. https://twitter.com/MoF_Ethiopia/status/1453717850766540808
- There is a new IOHK blog entry on Mithril. https://iohk.io/en/blog/posts/2021/10/29/mithril-a-stronger-and-lighter-blockchain-for-better-efficiency/
- You might have missed this IOHK blog entry on how dApp certification will be incorporated into the new light wallet (I know I did). https://iohk.io/en/blog/posts/2021/10/25/new-certification-levels-for-smart-contracts-on-cardano/
- The Cardano dApp Store is looking like it’s going to be amazing. Curation & certification without gatekeeping is a great solution to preserve decentralization and maintain censorship resistance. https://summit.cardano.org/sessions/redefining-dapp-discovery-bringing-dapps-to-the-mass-market
- There’s also a new update on Crypto Bisons! https://iohk.io/en/blog/posts/2021/10/28/buffalo-soldiers-march-to-the-heart-of-the-blockchain/
- Charles released a new AMA from Ethiopia! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5au7JEPMaM
- The U.S. President’s Working Group on Financial markets has published its Stablecoin Report. No surprise: they want to regulate stablecoin issuers as insured depository institutions with federal supervisors and to curtail their affiliation with commercial entities. They also want to curtail such affiliations for custodial wallet providers. https://home.treasury.gov/system/files/136/StableCoinReport_Nov1_508.pdf
- It turns out there are some big chain reorg vulnerabilities in ETH 2.0. https://arxiv.org/pdf/2110.10086.pdf But, maybe ETH has already got fixes planned? https://twitter.com/casparschwa/status/1450785316865024000
- A partnership among World Mobile, IOHK, and Zanzibar has been announced! It’s a five year plan that focuses on education, eGov solutions, the Blue Economy (sustainable fisheries), replicating the Blue Economy model in tourism | agriculture | & telecommunications. https://worldmobile.io/blog/post/partnering-with-zanzibar-blockchain-hub/
- Alessandro has a great idea (multi-sig) to improve NFT drops over his original model that is now used by pretty much everybody! This would help mitigate the hassle of refunds and reduce some congestion. https://twitter.com/berry_ales/status/1455473647934742530
- It feels crazy that we have over 2 million Cardano wallets out there these days. Our small ecosystem has become a gigantic one. https://datastudio.google.com0/reporting/3136c55b-635e-4f46-8e4b-b8ab54f2d460/page/k5r9B
- The Plutus Application Backend integration process has begun! https://twitter.com/InputOutputHK/status/1455905122802864138
- Pavia has revealed proposals for parcel size in their metaverse. https://twitter.com/Pavia_io/status/1455915006395101188
- Mark Stopka takes everyone to school on how “pool extractable value” can still be a thing in Cardano if dApp Developers don’t plan for designs that prevent it. https://youtu.be/0VloKsDjW70
- Nami Wallet will soon support hardware wallets! https://twitter.com/NamiWallet/status/1456375916918083588
- SundaeSwap has unveiled its own concurrency solution. https://twitter.com/SundaeSwap/status/1456338509870952450
- A University of Virginia School of Law lecturer outlines a crypto related “hidden felony” in the Infrastructure Bill. https://www.decential.io/features/defi-and-the-digital-asset-felony-hidden-in-the-infrastructure-bill
- IOG drops it’s Sustainability Report. https://static.iohk.io/green-blockchain-paper.pdf
- We get a view of what can actually be built on a Pavia single Parcel and news that the Pavia Map v.2 will launch soon with wallet linking and custom images. https://twitter.com/Pavia_io/status/1456667167680831491 https://twitter.com/Pavia_io/status/1456523907280822273
- The Plutus Application Backend (PAB) Beta has been released! Developers of Cardano dApps can now begin experimenting on the testnet! This is a big milestone! https://twitter.com/InputOutputHK/status/1456683592726233097
- Apparently Cardano’s transaction volume just last month in October was double all of 2020!?! https://twitter.com/CardanoStiftung/status/1456730746861748224
- Looks like Cardano (at least the logo) made the cover of the Economist?!?! https://twitter.com/cardano_whale/status/1457327848285376513
- We just saw an instance of Yoroi wallet dApp Connector integration! https://twitter.com/SundaeSwap/status/1457396024822075409
- We saw an all time high of +61k native assets issued on Cardano in one day recently! https://twitter.com/thinkgrowcrypto/status/1457130708300824576
- World Mobile just dropped a great video documenting the IOHK/World Mobile/Zanzibar visit. https://twitter.com/WorldMobileTeam/status/1457800436501467136
- It looks like Zimbabwe is looking into crypto adoption! https://twitter.com/BitcoinMagazine/status/1457703228192301058
- Apparently, there’s a new partnership between COTI and the Cardano Foundation. Sounds like we’ll hear details on November 10. https://twitter.com/shahafbg/status/1457665945963532294
- There is a Spacebudz ad running on the Nasdaq screen in Times Square right now (November 8-14). https://twitter.com/budzdegen/status/1457706024778014720
- The IOHK Haskell course in Ghana will include 80 students! https://iohk.io/en/blog/posts/2021/11/05/empowering-a-new-generation-of-innovators-in-ghana/
- A new Cardano NFT store has sprung up mentioning smart contract support and royalties for creators. https://twitter.com/jpgstoreNFT/status/1457548567032184832
- Terra Virtua is saying we’ll have our Cardano Summit 2021 NFTs by November 10th. https://twitter.com/TerraVirtuaHQ/status/1457800095101976578
- COTI is now talking about news of an IOHK Partnership to be announced on Nov. 10 in addition to the previous announcement of an announcement of the new Cardano Foundation partnership slated to be announced Nov. 10 6pm UTC. https://twitter.com/COTInetwork/status/1458129369482792967
- Here’s a beautiful thread explaining how one of Cardano’s big competitor’s tps claims may be HIGHLY misleading. https://mobile.twitter.com/EdnStuff/status/1457875177052643333
- The Galaxy Digital paper on Gen 3 blockchains is out. I think some may definitely take issue with their description of the capabilities of eUTxO smart contracts in the Cardano section. https://twitter.com/cardano_whale/status/1458271252993302535
- The Catalyst Natives program rolls out with a COTI ADAPay challenge to develop ADAPay plugins for medium & small businesses. https://iohk.io/en/blog/posts/2021/11/10/introducing-catalyst-natives-how-any-business-can-leverage-the-cardano-innovation-engine/
- The “Director of Ops” of ENS Domains runs a poll about whether or not ENS Domains or Cardano has more utility. At writing, over 30k voters had surprised him with the answer he didn’t expect.. https://twitter.com/BrantlyMillegan/status/1458268301100990467
- IOHK drops a blog entry on optimizing network performance. https://iohk.io/en/blog/posts/2021/11/10/optimizing-cardano/
- Looks like we’ll be getting both the PAB & the ERC-20 Converter in the “next several weeks”. https://twitter.com/DanielTetsuyama/status/1458209250950332418
- In macro news that could affect Cardano and all of crypto 30 year treasury bonds went vertical, and news of the +6% inflation in the US broke widely. https://twitter.com/CaitlinLong_/status/1458507405675880452
- World Mobile dropped a nice youtube AMA for us. Very interesting details came up about Microsoft Airband, Google Project X, and Project Taara. https://twitter.com/WorldMobileTeam/status/1458718340931858435
- Weiss highlights that Cardano addresses participating in staking have grown by 100k in two months. https://twitter.com/WeissCrypto/status/1458845224671887362
- The Cardano Summit 2021 Terra Virtua NFTs have arrived. Check your inventory if you did all the tasks in the Summit’s virtual worlds. https://terravirtua.io/inventory
- Pavia dropped a more detailed roadmap with live events scheduled for the plaza in Q3 2022. https://twitter.com/Pavia_io/status/1459246398046674945
- Charles is back in Colorado and has dropped a full AMA. https://youtu.be/nnDWc6uP6gs
- The November mid-month IOHK Development Update is now out! https://twitter.com/InputOutputHK/status/1459250049414799368
- Seeing reports that Cardano’s 24 hour volume recently exceeded Ethereum! https://twitter.com/cardano_daily/status/1460238659098005504
- We’ve seen a very nice and steady rise in transactions over the last 15 days! https://twitter.com/WillyzPortico/status/1460221046112456704
- The January Haskell class in Ghana will include 80 students! https://twitter.com/IOHK_Charles/status/1460259961313837058
- IOHK has dropped their new article on eUTxO dApp architecture. It explains in detail a design for an eUTxO order book. https://iohk.io/en/blog/posts/2021/11/16/architecting-dapps-on-the-eutxo-ledge
- Apparently we saw over 1MM transactions in Epoch 302. https://twitter.com/ccvaultio/status/1460673461614006276
- Looks like Cardano is seeing a huge amount of on-chain activity. The crazy part is this is all pre-PAB. Just wait until dApps can actually launch! Unsurprisingly, some supporters of other chains were shocked to realize they didn’t understand the difference between exchange trading volume and actual blockchain use volume. https://twitter.com/cardano_daily/status/1460238659098005504 https://messari.io/screenemost-active-chains-DB01F96B
- Charles drops a short regulatory update letting us know about the proposed bill to fix the highly faulty Infrastructure Bill language and another new bill to lay out a pro-crypto comprehensive regulatory framework for crypto (including definitions for utility coins). https://youtu.be/AcBuk0zHLfU
- Here’s the announcement and the bill from Senators Lummis & Wyden to fix the bad crypto language in the Infrastructure Bill. https://www.lummis.senate.gov/press-releases/wyden-lummis-introduce-bill-to-fix-broker-definition-for-digital-assets/ https://www.lummis.senate.gov/wp-content/uploads/GAI21B7321.pdf
- Senator Lummis reveals that she is working on a big crypto bill as expected. https://twitter.com/SenLummis/status/1461004206588968965
- CIP-0030 Related to the dApp Connector has been merged. https://twitter.com/stakenuts/status/1460891981417267205
- Be aware that fake stakepools are a thing! https://twitter.com/berry_ales/status/1460917711920414723
- Here is the coming onslaught of Cardano dApps summed up in just six lines. https://twitter.com/DCdoso/status/1461340919731523586
- Pavia says they will drop the extended land map next week and that it will include some new land types. https://twitter.com/Pavia_io/status/1461331532069711876
- The smaller “fix-it” bill that would attempt to remedy the bad crypto language in the Bipartisan Infrastructure Bill has now been introduced in the House of Representatives. https://twitter.com/jerrybrito/status/1461317078175072263
- Charles says input endorsers can improve the performance of the base layer by a factor of 20-40x!!!! https://youtu.be/Lf2C4fq4ZY4?t=790
- MSN.com runs a positive Motley Fool article on Cardano. https://www.msn.com/en-ca/money/topstories/in-the-world-of-crypto-cardano-could-be-a-real-winnear-AAQWzzf
- The updated list of Cardano researchers now numbers 152. https://twitter.com/DIGI_StakePool/status/1462536768658542604
- A new wallet has been announced. https://twitter.com/TyphonWallet/status/1462410333939658752
- Charles dropped a new AMA where he mentioned very briefly that they are actually going to look into read-only UTxOs. If it’s possible to have these types of UTxOs while preserving determinism, it would be a big change since transactions must currently consume inputs. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJcVEJ1a6eg Some background reading on read-only UTxOs: https://github.com/Emurgo/Emurgo-Research/blob/mastesmart-contracts/Unlocking%20The%20Potential%20Of%20The%20UTXO%20Model.md
- Apparently, we have surpassed 20MM transactions on the Cardano network. https://twitter.com/CardanoTech/status/1462805643874680835
- World Mobile gives a peek at their aerostat hanger where they will launch balloons to connect the unconnected in Africa. https://twitter.com/WorldMobileTeam/status/1462715361015521280
- Pavia has dropped some very cool images of their avatars (or at least “background characters”). https://twitter.com/Pavia_io/status/1461713781122232327
- Remember, Cardano 360 is the last Thursday of every month. That means this Thursday, November 25th! https://twitter.com/InputOutputHK/status/1462793042587443206
- Jerome Powell is named to a second term as Chairman of the Federal Reserve. https://www.wsj.com/articles/biden-will-tap-jerome-powell-for-new-term-as-fed-chairman-11637589600
- We got another Plutus Application Backend (PAB) release today (11.22)! https://github.com/input-output-hk/plutus-apps/releases/tag/v2021-11-22
- CMC is now showing Cardano native assets! https://twitter.com/matiwinnetou/status/1462902025633554444
- It looks like we’re getting a block size increase and a plutus script memory increase on December 1, 2021. https://iohk.io/en/blog/posts/2021/11/22/slow-and-steady-wins-the-race-network-evolution-for-network-growth/ https://twitter.com/cardano_whale/status/1463097104331468803
- Pavia has partnered with ReadyPlayerMe so that you can build your own avatar. https://twitter.com/Pavia_io/status/1463103151893106688
- Charles drops a video on the eToro user limitations. It sounds like IOHK knew nothing about this. Interacting with exchanges falls in the Cardano Foundation’s wheelhouse. It’s unclear whether the CF knew anything. He also pointed out it’s very interesting that an old line exchange like Bitstamp has decided to LIST Cardano during this same period. Charles also mentioned that they haven’t seen any regulatory activity on IOHK’s end. eToro is a relatively small source of liquidity for Cardano and there shouldn’t be much of an impact. https://youtu.be/WYQTkf8ndpY
- The Pavia map is expanding on Wednesday, Nov. 24th at 1500 UTC with a second land sale. https://twitter.com/Pavia_io/status/1463153632484941834
- Charles drops a video about the Caravan moving on despite any FUD (like eToro) that temporarily emerges. https://youtu.be/IjXkP_DGRgY
- The Pavia second land sale saw demand vastly outstrip supply to become (reportedly) the biggest Cardano NFT drop ever. https://twitter.com/Pavia_io/status/1463560375442591753 https://twitter.com/Pavia_io/status/1463547885539278849
- World Mobile got some positive coverage in Tech Crunch! https://techcrunch.com/2021/11/23/world-mobile-group-bringing-zanzibaris-online-through-mobile-network-built-on-blockchain/
- Looks like COTI’s Djed project has teamed up with SundaeSwap. https://twitter.com/COTInetwork/status/1463480313506668546
- The minutes from the Fed’s November FOMC meeting have been published and indicate they are ready to taper asset purchases and raise rates to combat inflation. Some members felt even faster tapering than is currently planned is warranted. These are impactful revelations for crypto. https://www.cnbc.com/2021/11/24/federal-reserve-releases-minutes-from-its-november-meeting.html
- IOHK drops a new article on a tiered transaction fee system that would still preserve determinism. https://iohk.io/en/blog/posts/2021/11/26/network-traffic-and-tiered-pricing/
- Here’s a good concise tweetstorm inspired by the Raul Pal/ Breedlove conversation about how the last 100 or so years led us here to this macro environment and crypto. https://twitter.com/JamesRothmann/status/1464305493099393028
- Interesting discussion of the SundaeSwap ISO, the Scooper Model, and decentralization. https://youtu.be/94N8KXNs_as
- John O’Connor drops an IOHK article on “RealFi” including thoughts on the ramifications of validated identity for uncollateralized loans in markets like Kenya and the projects in Ethiopia and Zanzibar. https://iohk.io/en/blog/posts/2021/11/25/welcome-to-the-age-of-realfi/
- The Cardano dApp ecosystem maps continue to grow to silly proportions. https://twitter.com/Coin98Analytics/status/1463782688502915075/photo/1
- There is at least one “Cardano” baby. Is this the first or have there been others? https://twitter.com/Brunokarno1/status/1464762911746773002
- The % of total ADA staked is still over 71% (11.29). https://twitter.com/matiwinnetou/status/1464921027922866188
- The Cardano Community takes a moment to enjoy contemplating the circumstance that there will never need to be a “magical Cardano 2” in order for our blockchain to survive. https://twitter.com/IOHK_Charles/status/1465089315340488704
~Army of Spies
submitted by ArmyofSpies
to cardano [link] [comments]
2021.11.30 04:04 FairDinkumCrazy Postgraduate Application: UCAS
I am a student from India and applying for multiple MSc Finance programs in the UK. I learned about UCAS recently. Whenever I try to apply for a post-graduate program(Eg: Warwick) through UCAS, I end up on the University's website. Is UCAS just there to give information about the courses? Further, would applying through UCAS reduce the application fee as in the case of UG programs.
submitted by FairDinkumCrazy to UniUK [link] [comments]
2021.11.30 04:04 orihcsro Rocket League „Sideswipe“ für Android und iOS zu haben
2021.11.30 04:04 TrashClear483 (I'm a serial killer)
2021.11.30 04:04 potvin48 Funny barb chaining story
I tell this one to my alliance occasionally, and I think the rest of the world is ready for it now...
A few KvKs ago, I was so addicted to barb chaining (was shooting for top 20 honor) that one time I walked into my living room, saw 5 cats laying around on the floor, and my brain actually started processing which one to start a chain on...
I knew I had a problem at that point.
submitted by potvin48 to RiseofKingdoms [link] [comments]
2021.11.30 04:04 SpaceLover1969 🚀 Welcome To PussyRocket | Launched Today | 100x Material | BNB Rewards | Huge Potential Gains | Market Cap Under 10k | New Gem | On The Road To 100 Holders | Hodl Contest Happening Now! 🚀
✅ Introducing PussyRocket! Out Now ✅
Missed CumRocket? Shib? Even Floki? Don't make the same mistake twice! Don't miss out on PussyRocket!
🔆 Overview of Pussynomics: 🔆
✅ TOTAL SUPPLY : 1,000,000,000,000
✅ Reward pool: 5%
✅ 50% Burned In First Week
✅ Marketing: 5%
✅ Token Type: BEP-20 (BSC)
✅ DEX: PancakeSwap 🥞
✅ Community driven
💰Contest💰: Any wallet holding 5 billion coins or more will be entered into a contest for 1 BNB. Winners will be chosen every Friday!
📝 Contract Address: 0x6e4d3a3811fd5e461af6adeddf815eb4cf852f4c
🛒BUY HERE! https://pancakeswap.finance/swap?outputCurrency=0x6e4d3a3811fd5e461af6adeddf815eb4cf852f4c
submitted by SpaceLover1969 to ico [link] [comments]
2021.11.30 04:04 JETSinatra Is no credit going to be offered this semester for grades ?
submitted by JETSinatra to CalPolyPomona [link] [comments]
2021.11.30 04:04 ETHBTCVET Coincidence?
2021.11.30 04:04 FamishusVulgaris Hi Everyone! Since the 1.5 Patch is announced for Cyberpunk 2077, Does anyone have any idea what changes are going to be there in that patch for PC?..I have heard that its going be one of the major patch.
submitted by FamishusVulgaris to IndianGaming [link] [comments]
2021.11.30 04:04 bananaalex77 What happened to Wilson4869?
Anyone know what happened to Wilson4869? He was a guy who uploaded a ton of detective conan clips, can't find his channel now.
submitted by bananaalex77 to OneTruthPrevails [link] [comments]
2021.11.30 04:04 Admiral_Ackbardown Possible fuse or electrical issue with HVAC?
Disclaimer, HVAC system was working fine before all this tomfoolery happened.
I bought a neat thermostat like everyone else and was so stoked to show how useful I am to my wife.
I brought it home, turned off the AC breaker, I un-plugged the old thermostat, wired the nest correctly(truly) turned on the breaker and nothing.
I proceed to charge the nest via usb, plugged the nest in, then got the error message (e37) telling me I have no power from the C Wire. Tried it a couple more times and nothing.
My wife mentions at this point that the old thermostat battery had gone out and the hvac system didn’t work.
So I decided to plug the old one in with no batteries and it wouldn’t turn on either. Put the batteries back in and now the entire system doesn’t turn in.
I have no idea what to check now. I climbed up into the attic to see if I could find any fuses in the furnace I might have popped but I might had well have been trying to translate the Rosetta Stone .
The furnace/fan system is a Coleman Devcon and we have a newer condenser.
Any help would be radical.
submitted by Admiral_Ackbardown to HomeImprovement [link] [comments]
2021.11.30 04:04 orihcsro Netztest 2021: Telekom liegt erneut vorne – auch bei 5G
2021.11.30 04:04 MariyaLebed Top SSBU Twitch Streamers in 2021 | Streams Charts
2021.11.30 04:04 sypher07070799 Here are the best counterarguments to most typical drake hate:
“Take care is only good cuz of weeknd” - weeknd only had input on 4 songs. Confirmed by drake and weeknd himself. And on 2 of those songs his input was minimal
“Iyrtitl was ghostwritten” - Quentin Miller, the supposed ghostwriter only helped drake write 4 different hooks. Its a 17 song album. Also he was literally credited so the whole ghostwriting thing is false.
“Drake is a pedo” - if there was actual evidence of this he would be in jail. Simple. Plus he literally loves dating older women lmao
“He sounds the same in every song” - yet somehow he gets criticized a lot for using a lot of different sounds. People literally say they want old drake back yet at the same time they say he needs to switch things up. So contradictory.
submitted by sypher07070799 to Drizzy [link] [comments]
2021.11.30 04:04 Serious_Gene_3135 Busted my super hot and spun load on Michelle’s feet while she was passed out drunk
2021.11.30 04:04 Killuminati_77 Just as a post predicted the other day 343 is using dark patterns for unhealthy gaming habits (selling in Comments)
2021.11.30 04:04 anakmar This episode honestly left me baffled
I want to start off by saying this is merely my opinion and at the end of the day I respect the judge’s critiques and respect everything these drag performers bring to the table
Personally, for me, (Kendra Onixxx voice from their Bouviews) the people up for extermination should’ve been Sigourney Dahli Saint
And here’s why I picked Saint over Zavaleta Week after week they keep giving Saint the same critique over and over again and they even said that they don’t know how to make Saint understand Now, wouldn’t that have been the perfect opportunity to put them in the bottom to kinda shake them up a bit?
Again, just my opinion. I love this show and love all the performers
If you disagree I understand! But this is my mere little opinion
submitted by anakmar to Dragula [link] [comments]
2021.11.30 04:04 meowmeowwillhurtyou [Channel] Spider-man No Way Home Artwork - So Satisfying that makes you Relaxed!
2021.11.30 04:04 alb388 Hello! A friend of mine has a bunch of old models and we're trying to identify them. Might anyone know anything about this one? I haven't had any luck on google.
2021.11.30 04:04 WR0NG-Recruiting Is WR0NG right for you?
Our VERY impressive logo.
Wanna join a shitty null sec alliance?
Wanna get pinged in Russian at all hours of the day and night?
Wanna have the most convoluted set of blues and bluetrals outside of PAPI?
Wanna contribute to the absolutely shittiest killboard in New Eden?
Wanna slowly go broke smashing yourself against blobs of hostile ships?
If you answered "yes!" to any of those questions ... seek help. But also, join WR0NG!
What we offer:
- The worst FCs you've never heard of.
- Pings for fleets you can't go on.
- The worst advice given to you by over confident but grossly misinformed low SP players.
- A JF service.
- Some free ships ... Some, not all... and only until we go broke.
- Shit talking on Discord.
- A buyback system for loot and whatever.
- Industry stuff? I dunno.
- Communism and Soviet Russia Memes.
- We drop dreads on stuff from time to time.
- We have a strict RL comes first policy, no "divorce your wife and sell your dog red pen must attend" CTAs
- An Alliance Tournament team that will make you wanna fucking puke! Auto cannon Tornados? Really? RIP my Twitch points.
What we're looking for:
- A pulse.
- A microphone and the willingness and ability to use said microphone.
- Be of legal age. No minors.
- A sense of humor.
- Not take yourself or the game too seriously.
- If you are new-ish, a willingness to learn via explosion.
- If you are a bitter vet, a willingness to mentor those learning via explosion.
Listen, we need the people, our standards are low.. like really low. Join WR0NG today! Join us for the Friday Fuckaround! Positive reaction to our recruitment process! We're famous! CCP mentions us in their patch notes! Officially part of the MCU! Discord Our terrible Killboard
submitted by WR0NG-Recruiting
to evejobs [link] [comments]
2021.11.30 04:04 FaithlessnessOne2665 Minnesota people
I'm so ready to play. Hmu I'm in st.paul
submitted by FaithlessnessOne2665 to PnP [link] [comments]
2021.11.30 04:04 CorneliaSlivaWr Stealth launch 1 day ago on ETH with the biggest NFT Auction u will ever see and ecosystem that will blow ur mind, They are having a vc with lots of fluffy cats rn
🌸 KIKI Has Stealth Launched 🌸
Welcome to the KIKI Official telegram
KIKI is an Charity NFT Project intends to help stray animals through donations, volunteer rewarding, and animal rescuing
💕 Telegram: https://t.me/KIKITheTravelingCat
🌸 Liquidity Locked For A YEAR 🌸
🌸 Let's Breakdown the Tokenomics of KIKI 🌸
For KIKI Token (ERC-20):
- 2% Reflections, to Reward Holding
- 2% Liquidity, for Healthy Growth of Price Floor
- 4% Marketing and 4% Charity, For The World to Know About KIKI and Become A Better Place
For KIKI's Original NFTs Auctions:
- 20% Buyback and Burn of KIKI Token
- 30% Charity
- 30% Marketing
- 20% Artist Rewards and Development
Far more than an NFT and blockchain project, KIKI is a Movement 🌸
Collaborating with Famous Artists, Cosplayers, Instagram Celebrities, Otaku, Charity, KIKI's Community will be formed by illustrators, artists, art fans, animal lovers, Otaku Communities, and charity communities, which sets KIKI apart from all other projects. KIKI will be trending on social media not as a cryptocurrency nor NFT project, it will be known chiefly by non-crypto people as a charity movement that intends to help animals and, animals' best friends, human beings.
submitted by CorneliaSlivaWr
to CryptoMoonShots [link] [comments]
2021.11.30 04:04 Additional_Twist7971 Go away, I'm sleepy hooman!
submitted by Additional_Twist7971 to cats [link] [comments]
2021.11.30 04:04 Avormania Sending signal to iridum based satellites at 780km altitude.
I was wondering if anyone of you could give me an answer based on your experience in the of wave communication.
I was wondering in order to send signal to iridium satellite group which are on an altitude of 780km with a frequence of 1615-1625mhz. What would the signal strength have to be theoreticly?
Also which devices/antennas in particular could be able to do that that you may know off? Speaking about small sizes here maybe under 10cm.
Thank you in advance!
submitted by Avormania to amateurradio [link] [comments]