2021.12.08 21:32 le_Fol_XI 打开按Top排序，突然发现上饶事件竟然压过了六四，台海问题，彭帅，乳包，本sub的meme和打手冲等等话题冲上第一，实在难绷。
2021.12.08 21:32 Its_All_Marvel_410 New rumor says that (SPOILER) is playing MODOK in Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania
submitted by Its_All_Marvel_410 to MODOK [link] [comments]
2021.12.08 21:32 Lapsed2 Addie
2021.12.08 21:32 shahaab It's been two month since I asked you to guess my body fat last. Since then I have gone on an icecream diet with moderate but consistent weight training and I have completely stopped weighing myself. Can you guess my body fat?
2021.12.08 21:32 BountyHunterJobSlave [HIRE ME] If you need help with Spanish assignments I can help you for a low amount of money, contact me!
submitted by BountyHunterJobSlave to Homework_MarketPlace [link] [comments]
2021.12.08 21:32 NoobtonicMaster Scenario : You end up in a situation like Squid Game. What do you do?
submitted by NoobtonicMaster to TooAfraidToAsk [link] [comments]
2021.12.08 21:32 XenoRexNoctem Moon Dog
In these last moments of night, I stand and watch the black dog chase rabbits across the frosted cornstubbled pasture. On the horizon, a sun bursts upward into riotous dawn...and another... and another; I spread my arms and step into the light.
submitted by XenoRexNoctem to TwoSentenceHorror [link] [comments]
2021.12.08 21:32 Stand-on-Toilet Ucchi & Moko - by @_5_Rebbeccas on Twitter
2021.12.08 21:32 Olive_Branch_Music Best Classical Music of 2021
The Metropolitan Opera returned with its first work by a Black composer, the repertory slowly got richer, and other highlights of the year. Article posted in the NY Times https://www.nytimes.com/2021/12/06/arts/music/best-classical-music.html
submitted by Olive_Branch_Music to OliveBranchMusic [link] [comments]
2021.12.08 21:32 YouGot2BeKiddingMe Gasparilla bowl tickets
Saw that bowl game tickets are already sold out. Anyone interested in selling 2-3 tickets?
submitted by YouGot2BeKiddingMe to ufl [link] [comments]
2021.12.08 21:32 CallmeJayFreeman What do you think the next generation of liberals will be like?
After Liberal Gen Z’ers makes their way and finds their identity in politics, what do you think the next generation will look like? What policies, and goals do you imagine they will strive for?
I can personally imagine most of them being very progressive with little to no conservative values.
submitted by CallmeJayFreeman to AskALiberal [link] [comments]
2021.12.08 21:32 raula7xx Arigameplays Ahegao
2021.12.08 21:32 Little-Lunch-115 If my car insurance defends me to the limit and it reaches that, do they give me notice where I can find another lawyer to defend me
If I got sued in car accident and the lawyer stops defending after he got paid the max insurance will give in How many days do I get a notice
submitted by Little-Lunch-115 to Insurance [link] [comments]
2021.12.08 21:32 No-Cut958 Short dough jam sammies
2021.12.08 21:32 pierreawad10 Reality is often disappointing
2021.12.08 21:32 throwaway2404663 🥵
2021.12.08 21:32 chiasmatic [Strang] (On Coyotes) If delinquent bills and outstanding invoices ($1.3M) are not paid by December 20 at 5 pm MST, ASM has been instructed to deny access to the arena to employees. Coyotes next home game following that deadline is December 23 against TBL.
submitted by chiasmatic to hockey [link] [comments]
2021.12.08 21:32 NotSomeoneHere how does everyone do this
i am just too tired to go on and yet i still do "because i have to" it's nothing that sleep helps with enough anymore, i am just tired of everything and the fact that i have never any own time doesn't help. i just don't.... whatever
submitted by NotSomeoneHere to teenagers [link] [comments]
2021.12.08 21:32 nelson_teich MechE internship on Fortune 100 big name or cool new space startup??
Oi fellow reddit people, I'm kinda torn up here trying to decide where to go for my final internship, and I just wanted to ask you, random internet folk, for your carrer advice (always works out well, doesn't it?).
The situation: I'm a final year mech eng. undergrad from with two internship offers in . I
often predent like to think that I'm a good student, very interested in aerospace and renewables technology, with a pretty strong CV (varied work/research exp, higher than avg grades on a well known university, pretty solid language knowledge). My goals after the internship are definitely trying to stay on , either as a new hiree (not necessarily on the same company where I'll intern), or as a masters student.
... yeah I know I'm very fortunate to even have the opportunity to be picky. I'm definitely not complaining here. I sincerely just want to gather some random opinions you guys might have on the future career prospects for each choice. Personaly, I would really find it optimal to go for both of them, but I really do need to graduate next year.
- Offer 1: F100 very well known company, higher pay, 6-months, very small town. Would be working on turbomachinery design for electrical drives (not really my area, but kinda interesting). Everything here appears to be very slow/burocratic though.
- Offer 2: New-space startup with about 100 employees, lower pay, 8-months, bigger Uni town. Working on rocket aerodynamics (not playing Kerbal, unfortunately). People here seem very excited and fast-paced.
What would you guys do in my place ???
submitted by nelson_teich to EngineeringStudents [link] [comments]
2021.12.08 21:32 Pragmatic_Shill Collingwood’s difficult De Goey options as saga continues
submitted by Pragmatic_Shill to collingwoodfc [link] [comments]
2021.12.08 21:32 chrisor97 [PS5] Tales of Arise - PlayStation 5 Edition is $46.08
submitted by chrisor97 to WarehouseConsoleDeals [link] [comments]
2021.12.08 21:32 cubfulloflove here <3
submitted by cubfulloflove to PokemonTCG [link] [comments]
2021.12.08 21:32 newsdk Skandinavisk koncern køber ikonisk nordjysk ferieresort
submitted by newsdk to newsdk [link] [comments]
2021.12.08 21:32 Reyarths I drew Yosano, hope you like it ^^
submitted by Reyarths to BungouStrayDogs [link] [comments]
2021.12.08 21:32 Kaptain202 Wattson main, solo queue, no voice comms, grind to Masters
It is I. Mr. Kaptain202, the high school math teacher that beats up his students in Apex. I have returned. At this point, I like writing these because it helps me really nail down what was most important during a split. It provides a lot of wonderful reflection on the good and bad of a split, so that I may be better next split.
In a hoity toity voice: For those unacquainted with my oh-so-obvious expertise, I've done a couple posts before (S10 Split 1 Fuse main and S10 Split 2 Mirage main). I've also solo queued to Masters with Rampart and Loba in S8 and S9, respectively. But I'm not actually an expert. What I am is an average dude with a full time job as a high school teacher, a wife, a house, two dogs, and a social life. I say this as a reference that all you other average people can solo queue to Masters (or whatever rank you find an accomplishment) while still maintaining your day-to-day routines. I also say this because some Redditors do actually have social lives, yes, my friends, it is good to go outside and touch grass.
I hit Masters today, with 12 days left. It was the fastest I've done it (Stats here). Over that time, I averaged 2 to 3 hours a day. Some weekends, I managed to play for like 6 hours straight. I had other stretches where I didn't touch the game for multiple days in a row. I told myself to keep track of my time in game, but then I forgot after a couple of days and I gave up. I'm not here to tell you to "git gud" and tell you to spend 30 hours a day in the firing range.
I'm gonna talk about what I think about, what I tried this split, and my reflection upon my experience. I'm not here to tell you how to have fun; that's for you to figure out. I'm here to tell you how I personally grinded through the diamond ranks to masters as a solo queue without voice comms while maining Wattson. And yes, I don't use voice comms. To recap from previous posts: I don't use voice comms because my wife works from home and I don't like getting screamed at by puberty enraged high school boys while I'm decompressing at home after getting screamed at by puberty enraged high school boys at work.
And we begin...
- When you start a game, you've already lost your RP. This is a mentality thing. I have a number theory conversation with my students about the middle of all numbers. Zero is not the middle of all numbers; there is no middle. When you launch a diamond game, you see "-48", and it makes you feel you've lost RP because you died. That's not true. You lost RP because you started a match. When it says "-43", you gained 5 RP. "But it says minus 43". Yes, sweet pupil of mine, it does, but you were supposed to lose 48, and you only lost 43. Congrats! You have 5 more RP than you were supposed to have. This isn't a requirement for you to "git gud", but it helps you keep positive and it helps you with my next point.
- You have to know how to save RP when things go to shit. Be it a third party you didn't predict or teammates who made a stupid decision, you have to know how to disengage and save yourself. "Ratting" as the strat is known. "Being a little bitch" as some randoms have messaged me before. But when my teammates dive head first into a fight, while I may try to help them, I always have an exit strategy. With the school shooting my region experienced this week, I was told by police, "situational awareness saves lives, always know where you can exit and where you can hide". The same applies to Apex. You must always keep account of your surroundings, so that, when things go poorly, you can save some RP. I've been able to save 30-40 RP by ratting. Gaining 30-40 RP would be a good game if I saw a "+" next to it. Well, the moment things go to shit, think of that as your zero. Anything above that is good.
- Only fight from a position of strength. Buildings, high ground, circle advantage, armor advantage; these are your positions of strength. Fight enemies on your own terms. Avoid all fights on rotations, if possible. Plan your macro-rotates to areas of the map that provide more cover, are less traversed, or put you on high ground. I never rotate into Command Center from Jurassic Park. That uphill battle is abysmal and impossible to win against evenly skilled opponents. Why would I assume they are evenly skilled? Because you always have to. Every fight is against someone exactly as good as you. If they are better than you, sorry, you are supposed to die here, get out. If they are worse, sick, free KP. But every decision should be made assuming that your opponents are equally as dangerous as you until you've learned otherwise.
- Wattson sucks for solo queue at lower ranks, better at higher ranks. If you aren't like me, someone who enjoys putting themselves at a disadvantage on purpose, and you solo queue, you need to run a legend with mobility. If I get caught in the open, I'm fucked. It's not fun being fucked. And, many teammates do not use their mobility unless they themselves need it. I can count on one hand the number of times a Wraith has portaled me to safety, even though they were already safe. People don't extend themselves for their randoms. Part of this is on me, since I don't use voice comms, but this is why mobility legends are so valuable for solo queues. Low rank randoms do not want to rotate zone and wait for people to come to then. Fresh-faced diamond 4s are still playing like they are top dog platinum 1s. They have yet to learn they cannot run over these lobbies anymore, but they still try. So, I play "eat Octane's dust" until they get their KP, then, maybe, they will slow down and let us play zone.
- I've said it before and I'll say it again, playing zone is the easiest way to gain RP. If you play zone, and get a position of strength early, teams will rotate to you. I promise, they will. If they don't, you chose a bad spot. I've had a few games where I rotate early, wait a while, and die as soon as we engage. It sucks. But more often than not, sitting in zone forces teams to eventually come my way, and when they do, I'm ready for them. Boring? Maybe (not for me personally). But this isn't a post about having fun. It's a post about solo queueing to Masters from Plat 2.
- So, what are Wattson's strengths and weaknesses? Her strength is primarily in her passive that she can carry a fuck ton of ult accels and has a slow regen of shield. I almost exclusively never topped off. Her passive and ult urged me to use more cells over batts. While batts are more efficient for a full shield, I found myself covering for teammates and trading damage a lot faster because I only needed a short shield cell before I could reengage. It taught me a lot about small heals. Prior, a battery was always my go-to, but I'm in the fight more and my randoms and I can fight as a unit more often. Unfortunately, her fences aren't great. They really only lock down vertical zips and "deep" buildings with a lot of room inside. They aren't great at high ground, they don't protect from windows, and a lot of Storm Point buildings have their doors placed at the edge of the wall, so the nodes are easy to shoot out. But, they do slow a team down, and act as a pseudo-motion sensor if you are paying enough attention to where your fences were placed.
- Ready for some potentially hot takes? The Flatline is the best AR in the game. Fight me. R301 is easier to control and you can really beam, but damn, when you know how to control the Flatline, you don't need a shotgun. Hip fire Flatline and some decent movement can best most guns (on an equally skilled opponent). Mastiff is the best shotgun in the game now, by the by. Repeater is one small buff away from a God tier poke weapon (so please, everyone start telling Respawn the Repeater sucks). The dual shell hop up is highly underrated for the amount of pressure you can put on an enemy team. Rampage is still slept on, though not as much anymore with ALGS starting to showcase it. Non-weapon hot take? PvE is a great addition to the game. Use it to upgrade your EVO and attachments. If you plan it well, you won't get disturbed and can get that crafting material. Another non-weapon hot take? Crafting armor is the best thing in the replicator. Stop crafting a fucking purple backpack if you have a blue one. Just take someone else's purple bag, you know they'll be crafting one themselves.
Sorry for those of you tired of these posts. But for those of you looking to learn, hopefully I can provide some insight, I'm hopeful you can hit those goals of yours. If there's something you are curious about that I typed, feel free to ask. If there's something you want to know that I didn't touch on, feel free to ask. If you think I'm a dingus, keep that to yourself, mkay?
Otherwise, keep looking up legends, 12 days left, let's pump those ranks up. Next split I'm thinking of maining Crypto or Lifeline, thoughts?
submitted by Kaptain202
to apexuniversity [link] [comments]