$40 Free Bitcoin for $100+ deposit (BlockFi)
2021.12.08 04:12 FeatureAlternative1 $40 Free Bitcoin for $100+ deposit (BlockFi)
BlockFi is a great banking alternative which pays you interest for saving your crypto with them. Particularly, their 8.25% APY for stablecoins is just wonderful. If you sign up using my referral link and meet their deposit requirement, you get a $40 bonus in bitcoin. That is their normal bonus amount $10 plus $30 extra specially added if the person referring is a current BlockFi Rewards Visa Card holder, which I am. (Please see images below)
To get the $40 BTC bonus,
- Sign up using my referral link found on this page.
- Make sure referral code 1f7f2ee0 is entered when signing up for BlockFi.
- Go through verification steps.
- You need to transfer $100 or more in crypto or fiat to your account. This can be done by sending crypto from your wallet or exchange, or depositing fiat through bank ACH. Fiat deposit is valid for the bonus since your fiat gets converted to a stablecoin (I've checked this point with support) I recommend depositing $105 of crypto or fiat to account for market fluctuations.
- Bonus payout occurs every second Friday of each month. So just leave your fund and wait.
If you're not sure if your referral code is entered correctly, you can check on your "Referral" page in the line that says "Referral Code Used". If the code is missing, contact support via chat and ask them to add it manually.
I have noted some more helpful information about this offer on this page
. For proof of my BlockFi Visa Card ownership, please see this video
. Please feel free to DM me if you have any questions.
Thank you for using my referral, in advance!
submitted by FeatureAlternative1
to ReferralTrains [link] [comments]
2021.12.08 04:12 KetoZion Assistant voice typing
Hi guys, I have my new Pixel 6. I can't enable the assistant voice typing. The option is there in Gboard but it can't be enabled.
I've set two languages Spanish and English but neither of them are working. I can use the regular voice typing functionality but it is not the assistant one. I've verified that I'm running the latest versions of gboard and Android.
submitted by KetoZion to GooglePixel [link] [comments]
2021.12.08 04:12 flikflikflikflik how is there not more ppl here? the world love missy.
submitted by flikflikflikflik to MissyElliottFans [link] [comments]
2021.12.08 04:12 NeededPrivacy Ngl water hits differently at 1 am
Man shit felt so good I could bust while drinking c of how good it felt
submitted by NeededPrivacy to teenagersbutpog [link] [comments]
2021.12.08 04:12 pfoetchen4 Shardrago on me add 5 4482 3520 1682
submitted by pfoetchen4 to PokemonGoFriends [link] [comments]
2021.12.08 04:12 HeavyPara-Beetle Master Parasol, Deflects attacks from above!
2021.12.08 04:12 CD4L1FE I’ll say it. I want a Dread Pirate Roberts TV series staring Paul Rudd.
I know I know. Don’t touch the classics! But damn it guys and gals if this pitch isn’t the best thing I have ever come up….
Picture this…a kid is in bed sick. Dad (Fred savage) slowly opens the door and sees his kid sick in bed asleep and coughs a little. Fred’s dad (now a grandpa) has a book in his hand. He says, “fuck that, I’m not catching That shit. I’m out son. I’ll FaceTime you later.” And grandpa leaves. Fred picks up his phone and scrolls through a bunch of angry comments on Facebook, sees some stuff that makes him wince on Reddit, closes his phone, opens it again and does the same thing. Closes it and throws it.
He glanced over at the book grandpa left sitting on the counter. “The Dread Pirate Roberts.” He goes over and picks it up. Fred goes on to narrate. We dub the grandpas voice as he reads “Chapta one”. Fred clears his throat as if it was him and we move on.
We see an aged Inigo Montoya passing a sword to Paul Rudd. He references how there is something so familiar about him that he couldn’t resist retiring and passing on the name to him . (watch this to see his Wesley impression. ) and from there we get a fuckin fun magical Pirate tv series with familiar music and style with built sets and shit. Each season you could pass the torch to another A-lister and it would be a blast. (Can’t wait for the Seth Rogen season).
The Dread Pirate Roberts Coming soon to a streaming service you are watching because your careless friend forgot to log out.
submitted by CD4L1FE to unpopularopinion [link] [comments]
2021.12.08 04:12 Ghost_Webs I can't unlock Metal Cooler Army's paths
I just bought the last two copies of Metal Cooler Army I needed from the baba shop and when I went to use them to open the two paths on him despite the nodes being lit up, when I click, it doesn't give me the option to select a character to use to unlock the path. Please help!
submitted by Ghost_Webs to DBZDokkanBattle [link] [comments]
2021.12.08 04:11 UwU69pai TUTEL
submitted by UwU69pai to NANIKPosting [link] [comments]
2021.12.08 04:11 MicKaLiK The scent of prey
submitted by MicKaLiK to LeagueOfMemes [link] [comments]
2021.12.08 04:11 BobRoss4Life [Game Theory Podcast] Sam Vecenie (feat. Anthony Slater) - Michael Porter Jr. Surgery; Warriors and Suns are DOMINANT; I love the Timberwolves
Vecenie had Slater on his pod before the second Warriors/Suns matchup. Good bit of talk about the Warriors (starts about 45min in, goes for about 15-20min).
Also went over some of the league wide injuries that cropped up (MPJ back surgery and how it impacts the Nuggets' playoff chances and may further delay their window, Brook back surgery and how the Bucks may be better off resting Giannis instead of pushing for top seeding, Bam thumb surgery and how it means less rest for Lowry and a potential play-in appearance).
Spent a chunk of time talking about the 1st Warriors/Suns matchup and how the Suns look so far (great team defense, complete roster that can still win without Book, Booker starting slow but looking a little more polished after his playoff/Olympic appearance, Ayton's emergence in the playoffs and how he shows up for big games, commented on Draymond's "16 game player" phrase, Ayton being well worth a max and how he was honestly more impressive defensively than Bridges, how important it is to have a big who can make defensive plays like Ayton, etc.).
Finished it out talking about all the Timberwolves, who Vecenie says is one of the most fun teams to watch this year (says he enjoys the Warriors the most, cause their style of basketball is "incredibly fucking aesthetically pleasing").
Can find links to the full podcast here, Vecenie is also now uploading them to his youtube.
Warriors talk (starts about 45min into the pod, goes till about the hour mark):
- Warriors are feeling really good about their position (started in pre-season with that 5-0 showing and has more than carried through into the season)
- team is clicking offensively, increase in space and offensive iq is obvious (Bjeli and OPJ have been great additions)
- Dray arrived in-shape, and since the Warriors started winning early, it kinda flipped the switch for him and took him to another level (he's got the idea of a championship in his head, and doing things like sprinting to the weight room after games to get reps)
- made right roster decisions, Kerr's operating more urgently and making great game-to-game adjustments, Kuminga can't even get minutes cause the team is all about "what is going to help them win tonight?"
- Defense is being handled by Mike Brown (and it's been nuts this year, like a 99.8 Def. rating)
- Slater: "Everything is just built correctly"
- Klay Thompson is starting to look really good (coaches watched film of his practice at Santa Cruz, and they were like cheekily saying "Mmm, Klay's looking pretty good")
- Thought process going into the season was "survive until you get Klay is back," now it's "they're 18-3 and about to get Klay back!"
- Slater: "There is just a ton of optimism around [Klay]"
- Their 3 lottery picks, who they really like, can't even get playing time cause of how well the team is clicking (Wiseman is obviously injured)
- Slater: "And that's the only negative around the team right now, it's just the Wiseman situation"
- Klay's been out for so long, it almost feels like bringing a new guy onto the team (kinda like going out in FA and re-adding a player 6yrs after they first left the team, not bringing someone back from rehab)
- Usually you got the team kinda talking down players coming back from injury, trying to quell/subdue expectation, but there is none of that from the team (no trying to calm down the hype)
- Slater mentions you could kinda feel the vibe around Klay's return flip once he started practicing in front of the media (used to head to a more private court when media showed up during mini-camp, used to make comments about not wanting people filming his workouts...then he started coming out to warm-ups in full jersey before games for everyone to see)
- Slater: "He's moving like Klay Thompson when we see him"
- Still needs to work on conditioning, tires quickly (3min into a scrimmage he's huffing and puffing)
- Conditioning is a huge part of his game, dude moves a ton and he's always been physical on defense (he's like Steph in that regards, but without the on-ball stuff, non-stop running on both ends of the court)
- Slater: "So he needs to get the conditioning back, but there definitely seems to be a sense that, physically, he feels like he can do pretty much what he used to be able to do"
- Vecenie asked about the Wiseman situation, cause every time he asks around the league about him, there doesn't really seem to be the excitement that a 2nd overall pick (only in his 2nd year) would usually have (even if injured). Not necessarily disappointment, but it just seems quiet.
- Vecenie: "It feels like a situation where they're just bummed that he can't get back on the court, and then also, they just feel like he's losing drastic developmental time."
- He's obviously losing valuable developmental time: missed out on college, missed his first training camp and pre-season with covid, started having bright patches and then he'd have a set back (missed 10 games with sprained wrist, struggled a bit when coming but started putting it together...just to tear his meniscus), missed his second training camp and maybe half the season this year (there was hope Klay/Wiseman would both be able to do 5v5s during that road trip a couple weeks back...Wiseman wasn't ready), etc.
- Vecenie on the Warriors trying to have Wiseman run the Warriors system (Bogut dribble hand offs, pinch post, the litany of the things they ask their bigs to do): "As someone who saw him from the time that he was 16, he's never done any of that shit. Like, never done any of it."
- obvious it was gonna take a while for him to learn everything, with the shortened rookie off-season, should they have simplified things sooner?
- Slater: "It created a chaotic developmental environment, beyond just missing time with injury, they didn't handle him well last year. It was a franchise that needed to make those mistakes, because they hadn't dealt with a top pick in so long." (28th overall Jacob Evans as a hopeful plug-and-play 9th man vs. 2nd overall raw James Wiseman as a potential franchise center) *Celebrini hasn't cleared him for full contact (as of 12/3), just doing individula stuff on the court
- Slater noted everyone raves about his attitude during the whole thing, Vecenie: "You'll never hear people say a bad word about James Wiseman, like as a human being, really really positive stuff"
- Slater: "Problem is, the lose of development time obviously, and then the fact that they're building this ship, this Titanic of a team right now, without him. And he's gonna come back and he's still gonna be in this paused early stage of development, and it's gonna be tough to say 'Alright, now go play on this championship contender that lives with this identity of small-ball, read and react, passing and everything.'"
- Slater expects them to bring him back slow (12min a night in the 2nd unit, let him do pick-n-roll with Poole, etc.)
- Vecenie asking himself what would be the best situation for Wiseman: given a ton of room to play and make mistakes or be around guys like Dray/Kerr (and even Looney)? Thinks he'd perfer Wiseman staying in this current situation on the Warriors, and seeing how it goes through the end of next season.
- Of all the championship caliber teams, Warriors are in the best position to make a significant move. Have all of Wiseman, Kuminga, and Moody available to make a deal if desired. Vecenie: "If a star becomes available, they're as well positioned as anyone to make a move."
- In terms of Wiseman's development though, it'd be good for him to be around the Warriors cause he still has so much time to figure it out (even if you're paying him a shit ton of money, he's only 21/22 next year)
- Slater: "He's a priority in the organization. Some would say too much..." (in regards to potential trades and maybe not pulling the trigger)
- Slater again mentions Lacob may be the number one Wiseman supporter in the org, and the org does have a lot of Wiseman supporters. Brought in Dejan, and he works with Wiseman all the time. The belief is that, by the time he's 23 or 24, the basketball world will look back and see that this was a great developmental situation for (even if he hasn't seriously impressed by season 2).
- Slater: "Season 3, season 4, boom, he's gonna sparkle like Jordan Poole, but like, times 5 basically is what they believe. We will see, and they should believe that because they certainly don't have the other situation where they can roll him out for 36min and let him play."
- Slater: "But, the problem is, he can't play 5-on-5 basketball right now. He still can't. And, you know, we're now more than 7 months post meniscus surgery, like, it's just taking really long. They want to take a patient approach with him, but like, for them to even start this patient approach, he needs to be able to play basketball, and that's the concern."
submitted by BobRoss4Life
to warriors [link] [comments]
2021.12.08 04:11 Odd_Ad_5945 I used all the info I had on both timelines and I think I got it right
the fight between the covenant and guardians would a long raging battle at first the covenant would hit hart and strong destroying the lost city and maybe the new tower, they have over shield and heavy artillery. grunt lack in combat and so do most other covenant but battle in numbers. elites are warriors and known for killing spartan 2's and hunters are known for pushing the front line. the vanguard crucible and more and also now using the darkness would desecrate the covenant not only in skill but straight, stealth and fire power. with more years in war combat and experiences. the battler would start with the covenant pushing and closing with a win in there thoughts. killing many guardians and more. but at the time of need with the help of the traveller the guardians would push back and fight hard destroying the covenant and winning. the universe of destiny is the winner.
submitted by Odd_Ad_5945 to destiny2 [link] [comments]
2021.12.08 04:11 gumbajuice2 another new video , please check it out and i will return the favour ;)
submitted by gumbajuice2 to Sub4Sub [link] [comments]
2021.12.08 04:11 dhackmedia INSANE/ CRAZY - Calisthenics Freestyle Flow at Brandon Hill
2021.12.08 04:11 Schulz98 Tinny/Robotic Voice Mic Problem with Xiaomi Phones
Since a few years, it is known that various Xiaomi smartphones have a problem with the microphone when you talk on the phone via the speakers (i.e. the hands-free mode).
The voice is only choppy and robotically transmitted, so that the other party cannot understand it.
My father unfortunately has the same problem with his Redmi Note 9S, and it has not been fixed with various updates. I am even considering selling it and getting him a Samsung or Motorola instead.
Do you know if there is a fix for the problem?
submitted by Schulz98 to Xiaomi [link] [comments]
2021.12.08 04:11 Independent_Search63 MRNA EASY SWING TRADE
2021.12.08 04:11 Woliwhite43 I’d like you to be my loyal and honest sugar baby I’ll be given you $700 twice a week
2021.12.08 04:11 Khalicarl Set #31100
2021.12.08 04:11 Dubbhamusic Alternatives to sitting meditation
I'm soon going to a surgery, where they're operating my lower back. I won't be able to sit for a couple of weeks, nor probably even lay on my back.
I'm thinking I'll have to meditate laying on my side, but I'm kind of worried I'll get too sleepy, because it's my natural sleeping position.
Would you happen to know any good alternatives for sitting and laying on my back for meditation? Help would be appreciated.
submitted by Dubbhamusic to Meditation [link] [comments]
2021.12.08 04:11 palmfreeze I asked about Demeo last night so here are my thoughts
Assumed it was for nerds. Way more fun than it has any right to be. I was wrong. Great stuff.
submitted by palmfreeze to OculusQuest [link] [comments]
2021.12.08 04:11 diehdi 55 inches TV worth around P30K
Hi, I'm planning to buy a 55 inch TV this x-mas to be used for gaming, Netflix, and other things pa with a budget around P30K budget because look at us naman.
Anw, I have two options:
Option 1: Buy 55" Crystal UHD 4K AU7000 (2021) and be done with it. It costs P34K, fine with the price naman and reason I selected that is because I like Samsung, cheapest 55 inch they have this year and the look of this is what I really want din just like in their 2020 set.
Option 2: Buy Mi TV P1 55" instead. Original price is P25K and will be at P21K this 12.12 then may voucher pa ako that will let me buy it at P18K so I will greatly save P16K. It will also allow me to buy a P10K 27 inch 144Hz monitor right away, then allot the remaining P6K to the TV's table and other gaming peripherals.
- The primary reason I'll be buying a 55 inch TV is so we can use it during x-mas break. We want to maximize the break we will be having by playing non-stop local games in it. I'm also planning on pulling/testing an eight player gaming session because I'll bring in two more cousins for the Summer vacation to again, play non-stop local games.
- My friend told me na I should look for the Samsung one because Xiaomi is new in the TV market, and the cheap price of Xiaomi scares me. Hahaha. Sorry na, I also have a POCO X3 NFC phone, skl.
- I can wait naman for the monitor if needed kasi I already have a 24 inch Samsung to use and the 144Hz is just an icing since I will use it because the game will look good on it, AND NOT to gain an advantage to PvP games because I don't play FPS and MOBA games naman.
- I'm also asking kasi hindi din ako sure sa specifications, all I know is I want it to be 4K and 55 inches. 60Hz is fine because the games we will be playing won't need it and wala din namang 120Hz at that price range, lol.
- If you have any more questions, or wants to know more information, feel free to let me know! Thank you sa assistance! :)
submitted by diehdi
to PHGamers [link] [comments]
2021.12.08 04:11 HawkeThisHawkeThat Seeking a roommate - Timmerman West area - $475; (1) dog welcome
Hi /milwaukee friends, I thought I would post here before posting on Craigslist. I (32 F) am looking for a roommate in my 3 bedroom home. Mortgage is $1050 monthly, and I would be offering $475/monthly for a 1 bedroom space.
- dishwashewashing machine/dryer included
- I take care of lawn and snow removal services
- I do have 2 adult dogs. Both are well behaved and I am open to having your dog part of the household as long as they are friendly. My boys have frequently had other dogs in the household and get along great.
- I work a professional 8am - 5pm job; currently mostly work from home with some client meetings in the community
- I am fully vaccinated (2 doses; with the Moderna booster as a 3rd dose).
- Typically I will spend my evenings walking my dogs, making dinner, watching some shows, playing PC/Xbox games, or spending time with my siblings and my nieces during the week.
- I'm totally down to engage and socialize but also appreciate my time to relax and process work-related events (I'm a social worker, so time to sit and think is important).
- If you value some time alone to yourself as well, I usually take a trip to Green Bay / Door County area for a weekend once every two months.
If this resonates with anyone please feel free to PM me. I hope this is OK to post here but I frequently run into like minded people, or just people that are genuinely kind and I would appreciate as prospective roommates.
submitted by HawkeThisHawkeThat
to milwaukee [link] [comments]
2021.12.08 04:11 doalnfigur average slatter1 video
2021.12.08 04:11 KikaBobo Anna Banana naakt
2021.12.08 04:11 KennyHikes 211208 - Kim Minju Twitter Update