2021.12.01 20:52 lastingeffect29 R pt 3
Vapors exit in a blackened smoke
All my exhaustion
outdated way of thinking
I watch it all go
Little flutterings of radiance
Waves and waves of electromagnetic information enters and goes
As it courses thought my body I feel heat building up
Bones and sinew where I strain
Begin to release from all the pain
I feel every cell turn on
Expelling and inhaling
submitted by lastingeffect29 to Informal_Effect [link] [comments]
2021.12.01 20:52 Garcia- ☀️ Solar Full Cycle (SFC) ☀️ | Unique Utility | ♻️ End Solar Panel Waste | ✅ Doxxed Team & KYCed On IDOPresales | Contract Audited ✅ | Big Marketing Plans | Auto Liquidity + Reflection
Solar Full Cycle (SFC) is a tokenized utility platform for investors and the industry, dedicated to establishing the recycling of panel waste in the burgeoning solar industry.
🛰️ SFC Use Cases
● Approach End of cycle solar power plants, map/calculate salvage value, logistics and other fees (including taxes).
● Prepare an agreement between SFC and Solar Power Plant (SPP) ownership/ management on the block chain, in exchange token against agreement (locked-in account until plant dismantle date).
● Let recyclers acquire the plants' contracts with SFC tokens and also pre-sale of the capacity of the recycling plant in exchange tokens that even PV plants owners directly book and initiate the recycling process.
● Set up agreements with the Recycling Companies (RC) where SFC management can send and receive payments via SFC token and get the involvement of the RC owners/management to trade in the SFC trading platform.
● Set up agreements with Logistic Service Providers (LSP) that SFC management can reserve shipments in cost-efficient ways and SFC management can make the payment via SFC token for the logistics payments.
● Introduce the SFC trading platform to the LSPs so that they can generate extra profits from the SFC token trading.
● Token holders can buy PV panels made out of recycled materials at a discounted price and pay for its after-sale services via tokens.
● PV panel manufacturers can buy recycled materials for their own manufacturing listed on SFC via tokens.
● SFC physical business profits will be turned back into a token by burning to tokens which is equal to the values of the profit.
● SFC management will take their salaries and other payments via tokens which is similar to the value of the USD on the payment date to keep the liquidity pool stable.
● SFC token holders can invest in proposed energy projects and receive rewards via tokens when it’s up and running, also a solution for reducing emission and slippage.
● SFCNFTs on a green blockchain with smart properties and linked to SFC tokens.
▪️More banner ads incoming
▪️AMA on DxSale
▪️Twitter ads & more
As of November 2021, SFC has a circulating supply of 1,000,000,000 tokens. A breakdown of the SFC Tokenomics outlines that:
• 0%-5% of the transactions will be deposited to a wallet which will be used for marketing and other development costs
• 0%-5% of each transaction will be distributed to all holders as Reflective Holding Rewards, or Reflections.
• 0%–5% of each transaction will be locked into liquidity – a pre-emptive measure in stabilizing the price ahead of potentially-larger transactions. As time goes on the price will become even more stable.
• Any combination of these taxes can be implemented as long as the total tax does not exceed 10% at any given time, and there can be different taxes for buying and selling the $SFC token.
• Initially, taxes will be set to 4% for buys and 8.5% for sales, and as it open on more DEXes and CEXes these taxes will be adjusted accordingly.
• There are no taxes for wallet to wallet transfers, only interactions with smart contracts are taxed.
• $SFC will launch at an original price of $0.0003 (+- depending on BNB price) per token on Binance Smart Chain.
• $SPE holders eligible for the private sale of this SPEPad launch will be able to acquire a limited amount of tokens depending on which tier they are in, for $0.000275 per token.
• There will eventually be several bridge solutions for BSC and Polygon, and there are more blockchains we will be expanding to also in the future.
🔗 Relevant Links
IDOPresales KYC: https://idopresales.com/kyc-service/solar-full-cycle-kyc-verification/
Solidity.Finance Audit: https://solidity.finance/audits/SolarFullCycle/
submitted by Garcia- to CryptoMoonShots [link] [comments]
2021.12.01 20:52 Connect-Rush7371 8003 4130 5806
|submitted by Connect-Rush7371 to PokemonGoRaids [link] [comments]|
2021.12.01 20:52 IkkixD [USA-CA] [W] Best GPU I can get for around 100$ [H] Paypal
2021.12.01 20:52 c14s14 W or L (all 3 for sale)
|submitted by c14s14 to MADFUT [link] [comments]|
2021.12.01 20:52 n8man02 So I’ve been debating on getting some nose piercings, stuck between a nasal or a septum ring.. I’ve been told I have a symmetrical face so a septum ring would look good but I need help deciding 😂
|submitted by n8man02 to piercing [link] [comments]|
2021.12.01 20:52 biomager What happened on Kingshighway just south of Delmar.
There was an insane number of police cars, some from city, some from county, some from other cities and it was insane. 30+ cars all over, some driving south VERY fast.
submitted by biomager to StLouis [link] [comments]
2021.12.01 20:52 ThatMaybemaybe well that didn’t go so well
|submitted by ThatMaybemaybe to memes [link] [comments]|
2021.12.01 20:52 Ok-Presentation6142 Art after 5: Holiday Throwback!
2021.12.01 20:52 StevenWongo Annunen Called Up, University of Toronto Goalie Listed on Our Roster???
|submitted by StevenWongo to ColoradoAvalanche [link] [comments]|
2021.12.01 20:52 OurProgressive #blacklivesmatter
|submitted by OurProgressive to Political_Revolution [link] [comments]|
2021.12.01 20:52 yippermug https://www.newsbreak.com/news/2449233539449/progressives-push-to-free-more-criminals
2021.12.01 20:52 Dunkz24 Axel is leaving!
2021.12.01 20:52 KaiserCorn Tommy Rees
2021.12.01 20:52 sirant69 WTF Presents: Frauditor Made A BIG Mistake! Seriously dude... Nine?!?!? Just The Good Stuff!
|submitted by sirant69 to EpicKarma [link] [comments]|
2021.12.01 20:52 Morotton cursed_confession
|submitted by Morotton to cursedcomments [link] [comments]|
2021.12.01 20:52 M78X53 Animacion del Maau que hize ( seguro que van ha haber un chingo de comentarios diciendo "Quien es Maau ?" )
Me tarde como 5 horas en hacerlo y me quedo bien culero xd
submitted by M78X53 to MAAU [link] [comments]
2021.12.01 20:52 svanapps Square to become Block as tech world sees shifts in names and leadership - CNET
|submitted by svanapps to CryptoToFuture [link] [comments]|
2021.12.01 20:52 Best_Dirt_2631 [16M] Guess what is my zodiac sign :)
|submitted by Best_Dirt_2631 to TeensMeetTeens [link] [comments]|
2021.12.01 20:52 chadsmo I’d like to think he feels as guilty as he looks. Likely not. I expect to put it back on the wall again sooner than later.
|submitted by chadsmo to BorderCollie [link] [comments]|
2021.12.01 20:52 dyu_xix Is there a fix to this or na? It’s been bugging me but I’m not really tripping out ab it if there’s nothing I can do
|submitted by dyu_xix to sneakerreps [link] [comments]|
2021.12.01 20:52 bot_neen Encerrados Pero Informados Día: 441 - El Pulso De La República
|submitted by bot_neen to Mexico_Videos [link] [comments]|
2021.12.01 20:52 sean_with_a_fada I'm in the 1% of jakey listners
|submitted by sean_with_a_fada to NakeyJakey [link] [comments]|
2021.12.01 20:52 DiscountGumshoe Is the logical endpoint of capitalism not Feudalism instead of Fascism?
This is a discussion I’ve had a few times on and off and it’s something that I have wondered about, particularly since the consensus seems to be that capitalism’s end game after it reaches the limits of what late capitalism can feasibly handle is a collapse into fascism.
My question is more that, given the systems of capitalist decay that we see currently, regimented and hopelessly controlled markets, monopoly, absolute land control, an absolute lack of class mobility, oligarchy, do these things not signify that we are headed toward capitalism collapsing back into a sort of neo-feudalist system? I don’t deny the worrying signs of rising fascism across Western Democracies, but it always seemed to me when I look at how capitalism is decaying that we seem to be closer to some kind of feudal collapse then we are something else. At least in my opinion.
I should note that I don’t deny that feudalism is mutually exclusive to fascism, in fact I would say the inevitable system of feudalism we will witness is probably more likely to emulate a kind of “Roman imperial feudalism with fascist principles” more than say feudal France or England or whatever.
Regardless, let’s discuss. It’s something I have wondered.
submitted by DiscountGumshoe to socialism [link] [comments]
2021.12.01 20:52 Feiaefofinha Eu não aguento mais ser infeliz