It's Simply ®, Lightened Up. Explore more. Simply™ Almond Blueberry Waffles. Simply™ Oat Dairy-Free Latte Pops. Simply™ Almond Parmesan and Mushrooom Polenta. Simply™ Almond Raspberry Glazed Almond Loaf. "Foodtruck Tuesday nights with a side of Gold Peak tea & pick-up volleyball. #familyfave". Simply Healthcare Plans, Inc. is a Managed Care Plan with a Florida Medicaid Contract. For more information, contact the Managed Care Plan. Limitations, copayments, and/or restrictions may apply. Simply Healthcare Plans, Inc. is a Medicare-contracted coordinated care plan that has a Medicaid contract with the State of Florida Agency for Health Care Administration to provide benefits or arrange for benefits to be provided to enrollees. Enrollment in Simply Healthcare Plans, Inc. depends on contract renewal. Benefits of owning your own Simply Rolled. Proprietary and proven recipes . Training and Support. Lots of areas still available for growth. Small Retail Footprint. Request Franchise Information. What to learn more about the opportunity for a Simply Rolled Franchise? Fill out the form below and someone from our team will be in contact with details! 30,649 jobs available in Columbus, OH. See salaries, compare reviews, easily apply, and get hired. New careers in Columbus, OH are added daily on SimplyHired.com. The low-stress way to find your next job opportunity is on SimplyHired. simply: [adverb] without ambiguity : clearly. without embellishment : plainly. directly, candidly. Simply Living – Making Life Good Together. Making Life Good Together. Creating a compassionate and sustainable world through personal, community and cultural transformation. Give the Gift of Simplicity. Give a friend a year of green learning opportunities with an annual Gift Membership in Simply Living. Become a change-maker.
2021.12.07 17:25 SnooApples1427 I am simply superior
|submitted by SnooApples1427 to dankmemes [link] [comments]|
2021.12.07 17:25 Uddashin we're lawyers Art [RP]
|submitted by Uddashin to IASIP [link] [comments]|
2021.12.07 17:25 aanileexx Looking for:
2021.12.07 17:25 SandmanDealer Whats a movie that you never get tired of watching?
2021.12.07 17:25 nojunkdrawers Alternate Episode Order/Selection for TNG Season 1
I really appreciate a series called The Prisoner, and there are different episode orders people use to watch the series in a way that provides more continuity.This got me thinking about Star Trek, in particular Season 1 of TNG which I think everyone recognizes as being pretty... not good.
So I've come up with a list of episodes for TNG season 1 in a different order that I think might be better for someone new to Star Trek. It's less about continuity and more about having a more coherent story, which is why I've also thrown out a lot of episodes. I also think that fewer episodes per season is preferable in general because it helps to keep the focus on recurring themes.
Inevitably, there will be continuity problems, but in selecting them I tried to minimize these mistakes to the point where they are unlikely to matter or be noticed by those who haven't seen TNG before.
Here's the list I've come up with:
Alternate TNG Season 1 Playlist 1. Coming of Age To recap, this is the episode where the Enterprise crew faces an investigation as to the trustworthiness of the senior staff. Not only is this a far better episode than Encounter at Farpoint but it does an even better job at introducing the audience to the main cast they will be familiar with for the rest of the series. This is also the beginning of the alien subversion plot we will see later. Although the episode mentions prior events that may not be seen with this episode order, it really isn't consequential to the enjoyment of the show.
The one thing I don't like about this being the first episode is that we aren't introduced to Q. In fact that's the thing I regret about leaving out Encounter at Farpoint. Nevertheless, it seems to me like on OK tradeoff because EaF is a couple of lousy episodes, and we still need a first episode to be an introduction to the main characters.
2. The Neutral Zone This episode introduces us to the Romulans as well as themes that will recur for the rest of the show such as how far humanity has become since present day. It's a decent sci-fi story, is more entertaining, and far less silly than The Naked Now. The downside is that this episode really shows a bad side to Picard, but I personally don't think this is necessarily a bad thing because Picard is supposed to be this way early on in the series. The less that the audience can see Picard as a perfect hero or a voice of reason this early in the series, the better, because his character does grow in later seasons. We also get a chance to see Troi be good at her job as counselor as opposed to "doody and gratitood... doody and gratitood" in Encounter at Farpoint.
3. Conspiracy This is a continuation of what we see in the first episode. I placed it way earlier because it originally aired as the 25th and last episode of the season. For years I never really made the connection between Conspiracy and Coming of Age, at least until I got older and rewatched the series many times. It needs to be closer to Coming of Age for the audience to remember who Remmick is and the context provided by Coming of Age. If you can ignore the dated effects, it's a pretty fun horror idea and has a couple seconds of hilarious gore you don't see for the rest of Star Trek. Having actually watched Coming of Age directly prior to this episode, I think it's way more effective earlier in the series than after slogging through a dozen or more stinkers.
4. Hide and Q Of course we must introduce Q. While I wish this was more like what we see in Encounter at Farpoint, at least it still suffices for introducing the audience to Q and what he is capable of. It's not the best, but it's far from the worst season 1 episode and is a topic that needs to get out of the way as early on as possible.
5. Datalore Data's story is explored and introduces Lore, who we will see later in the series. As with just about every season 1 episode, is is largely imperfect, but still manages to be entertaining. Because Data is such an important and beloved character, you can't really skip this one. I think any playlist that would exclude this one would really do the audience a disservice, even more so than leaving out an intro to Q.
6. The Battle For some reason I never remember the title to this one, but it's the episode where the Ferengi damon blames Picard for the death of his son and uses that mind control device to cause Picard pain and make him have 'nam flashbacks.
The main reason I included this episode is that it's a much less cringy introduction to the Ferengi than in that other one I can't remember the name of because I always skip over it.
Other than that, it's not too bad, but I'd consider it weaker than the episodes prior.
7. Home Soil This one is really a quintessential Star Trek plot. It also has Troi actually being useful. There's really not much more to say other than that.
8. 11001001 It's a pretty solid episode and also introduces the audience to the holodeck. I don't think it's really a problem that the holodeck wasn't introduced up to this point because, frankly, the holodeck before this episode was pretty dull. Present day technology still doesn't match the TNG holodeck, so it's amazing to think about nonetheless. The idea of a race of aliens that are interconnected by computers is also a good sci-fi idea. It even raises the question of what the consequences are of being to integrated with technology, especially that of the centralized kind.
9. Arsenal of Freedom Ok, the effects are really corny, but I love just about everything about this episode. The title is pulpy and reminds me of the kind of episode titles we had in TOS. I really like the idea of a people that were destroyed by their own weapons technology, with that technology being so powerful that it survived to start killing others. There are other sci/tech elements such as Riker giving a facsimile of one of his friends a pseudo-Turing test. We also get somewhat introduced to Picard's relationship with Beverly, which we miss out by omitting episodes like Encounter at Farpoint.
10. Where No One Has Gone Before I think this is a great season ender because of the possibilities it raises for where the Enterprise may be able to adventure to next in the future. It's solid enough that it might encourage someone who's made it this far to keep watching. In fact it's one of the better episodes in this list. Maybe the best? I'm not sure because I haven't watched it in a while. It also gives us a chance to know about Wesley Crusher in a way that isn't totally cringe and changes Picard's relationship with Wesley such that we will see for the rest of the series. Unlike The Battle
Further Notes The rest of the episodes I left out were mainly because they were uninteresting or dated. If I had to name just one episode that must be left out at all costs, it'd be Angel One, although it's pretty much at a tie with Code of Honor. The first 4 episodes of the season a pretty much junk, and I'd never suggest anyone watch them unless they know they already love Trek or TNG. The Big Goodbye isn't that good and it's really too early for a holodeck malfunction episode. Too Short A Season is just corny as hell. Where The Bough Breaks is neither interesting nor sensible; the aliens could have easily resorted to volunteers rather than going straight to kidnapping. Symbiosis is on the nose, somewhat dated, and is just boring. There is no reason anyone needs to see We'll Always Have Paris because it's entirely inconsequential; I just don't care about Manheim's time experiment and the B story never leads anywhere or is ever revisited.
You Guys Anyone agree or disagree with that list? Think something should be added, removed, or shuffled? I'd love to know what others think. I believe my list makes TNG season 1 way more tolerable and coherent.
submitted by nojunkdrawers to Star_Trek [link] [comments]
2021.12.07 17:25 SallySmokes Fantasy Football: Week 14 Waiver Wire!
2021.12.07 17:25 zsoldos03 Haha i post funny image i relate
|submitted by zsoldos03 to teenagers [link] [comments]|
2021.12.07 17:25 GARCHOMP375 😭😭😭😭
|submitted by GARCHOMP375 to MAAU [link] [comments]|
2021.12.07 17:25 ShruchWroiags $FORGE 🔥 Rewards are given out to holders 💰Presale is Live Now 🚨 Doxxed Team ✅ Don't miss it! 🚀
$FORGE is a yieldgenerating contract on the Binance Smart Chain: Rewards are given out to holders in the form of $FORGE token(s). The token contract employs a stable rewards system Iron Forge aims to create a safespace for token launches within its community, we call these "Forged Tokens" These Forged tokens will house individual features that benefit $FORGE and its holders. 🔥Symbol: FORGE 🔥Contract Address: 0x1C2BBd9f2cDf1CB73631dBD54457dF7e3A0CfA98 🔥Decimals: 9 ❗️11% Fees: ❗️3% Marketing ❗️5% Liquidit ❗️3% Reflection 🌟Total supply: 1,000,000,000,000,000 (One Quadrillion) 🌟Public sale allocation: 40% of supply 🌟Liquidity for pancakeswap: 35% of supply 🌟Presale start: Decemeber 7 at 10 PM EST 🌟Presale end: December 10 at 10 PM EST 🌟Hardcap: 20 BNB 🌟Minimum contribution: 0.05 BNB 🌟Max contribution: 0.5 BNB 🌟Price: 1 BNB = 20,000,000,000,000 $FORGE PancakeSwap : https://exchange.pancakeswap.finance/#/swap?outputCurrency=0x1C2BBd9f2cDf1CB73631dBD54457dF7e3A0CfA98 LP Locked : https://deeplock.io/lock/0x36719efFdC544e5912783c2ccCfcB07be03AaC47 Ownership Renounced : https://bscscan.com/token/0x1C2BBd9f2cDf1CB73631dBD54457dF7e3A0CfA98
submitted by ShruchWroiags to cryptostreetbets [link] [comments]
2021.12.07 17:25 CooterSam Which serial killers have victims outside of their preferred "type?"
Ted Bundy preferred college age girls with a certain "look" but while on the run from his Tallahassee killings, he killed a 12 year old. There is one other 12 year old attributed to him but she's never been found.
Ed Kemper is "the co-ed killer" but also a family annihilator of sorts.
Gacy liked boys, his 21-22 year old victims seem more like opportunity than choice.
submitted by CooterSam to serialkillers [link] [comments]
2021.12.07 17:25 alexgedefitness How many times should you ejaculate
|submitted by alexgedefitness to videos [link] [comments]|
2021.12.07 17:25 Rylalei COVID-19 Ministry of Public Health scam?
I just received an automated voicemail with the following message:
"Hello. Ministry of Public Health. Urgent and important notice regarding COVID-19. If you need to inquire, please press 9 and the commissioner will serve you."
I googled the number and nothing came up, I also googled the message but couldn't find anything about it being legit or a scam. Anyone ever receive something like this?
submitted by Rylalei to Scams [link] [comments]
2021.12.07 17:25 Ichibankamikaze Top 5…possibly
|submitted by Ichibankamikaze to pens [link] [comments]|
2021.12.07 17:25 thriftstorehacker XMRig miner VS CPUminer for RTM. On 3rd gen and earlier (pre-AVX2) machines, there's a noticeable speed boost.
|submitted by thriftstorehacker to raptoreum [link] [comments]|
2021.12.07 17:25 miss-mc I just got a $4 test on my dashboard saying "this test may take a little longer than usual, will you be okay with that?" 😒😜
2021.12.07 17:25 666mushroomman666 [6730+ reviews] Extension on the Ready-to-Fruit block sale! Each block also receives 1 VC freebie!! Grab some for Holiday gifts before they sell out! ~~~ Shiitake, Lion's Mane, Black Pearl, and HOTW blocks coming soon! ~~~ Dozens of other products and supplies available
|submitted by 666mushroomman666 to sporetrading [link] [comments]|
2021.12.07 17:25 shaneizlink [16M] if we do end up texting i might sound like a caveman/old man according to friends but I will literally talk about any thing (also i give good advice according to family/friends)
|submitted by shaneizlink to TeensMeetTeens [link] [comments]|
2021.12.07 17:25 Updog42069420 I don’t even know how a relaxed pelvic floor feels
I think it’s been so long since mine was relaxed that I don’t even know what it feels like when it’s relaxed. I can like sort of release the muscles down there, but I find it very hard to control or to be able to tell when they are relaxed vs contracted. Whenever i can relax the muscles, they just go back to being contracted right away without me noticing
It feels like I’m losing sensation down there maybe? I only think that because I’m so confused with what is happening down there and I can’t even really describe what happens half the time
I haven’t been to a pt yet, all I’ve done are stretches and breathing exercises
submitted by Updog42069420 to PelvicFloor [link] [comments]
2021.12.07 17:25 sacharrisa [lore spoilers] undercity?
i think describing the undercity as full of criminals when writing is kinda rude? yes the people that have lived there that have committed crimes but they are there because of the actions of piltovans? piltovans are the ones who contributed to the pollution and ways that the people of zaun have resulted to using?
submitted by sacharrisa to arcane [link] [comments]
2021.12.07 17:25 Pixelaifuwu4u Tips that cured my BB
1.) Floss : Bacteria under gum and between teeth feed off sticky substances you don’t floss away & then they release putrid smells as they multiply in your mouth
2.) Scrub your tongue & teeth: Preferably with sodium fluoride than stannous fluoride to reduce bacteria & teeth discoloration. If your tongue is white after scraping you probably have nutritional issues. White coat is usually dead bacteria.
3.) Don’t chew gum: It does more damage than help. It tricks your digestive system into thinking you’re eating food which releases putrid gasses
4.) Breathe through your nose: Stop mouth breathing you inhale more bacteria air through your mouth than having it filtered through your nose
5.) Drink water: Detox your body from all the carbs & sugar that feed bacteria
6.) Try eat healthier: Your body & dental will thank you
7.) Visit dentist for cleaning: They might tell you things you don’t want to hear, but cleaning is needed at least once a year especially if you’re not getting the plaque off from daily brushing
8.) Stand further away from people: you can test how far ur bb travel based off distance to people and if they whence, gag or cough around you or look like they’re holding their breath / fidgeting with mask.
Products to use -Manual thick floss string -optional c string & water floss pick -tongue scraper brush & tongue scraper tool -max fresh toothpaste
submitted by Pixelaifuwu4u to badbreath [link] [comments]
2021.12.07 17:25 Oksolo24744 Ich habe viele Ordner mit geilen Schlampen Videos, wo die dabei sind : KATJA KRASAVICE, MODEL DIANA, Just Lucy, Nicole, Elisa Aline, Lucy Cat, Celine Of, Fatma BLN, Ash Kash, Viking Barbie, Ramona +20 GB AMI/GERMAN Weiber Mix DROBOX | 20€ PAYPAL BEI INTERESSE DM | Kein Tausch! 🍆💧20 Euro PAYPAL |
|submitted by Oksolo24744 to GermanNudes_Brm [link] [comments]|
2021.12.07 17:25 ajgregojr 💲1,600,000.00 Class Action Settlement | Deadline Galena Biopharma Money Stocks $GALE GALE Stock News
|submitted by ajgregojr to StockBreakouts [link] [comments]|
2021.12.07 17:25 SpaceDoggoWithCheese Here is a weird story
So my dad once had 3 common goldfish in a untreated in cycled 27L tank..
They lived for 3 years without desease.
Of course they suffered but how did they survive
submitted by SpaceDoggoWithCheese to Aquariums [link] [comments]
2021.12.07 17:25 Ontarom Please, help me find this poster
| I'm desperately trying to find a full picture of the poster on the left. It looks like the official character poster for Max, but with his original face (why the hell did they have to awkwardly photoshop the face like that...)|
Please, if anyone has a clue, let me know. All I can find is this promo picture of M*l G*bson standing next to it.
submitted by Ontarom to MadMax [link] [comments]
2021.12.07 17:25 EpicEllis2004 Which of these foods is most underrated AS a side dish?
Emphasis on the as.
Also forget what noodles, rice and lentils are eaten with imagine burger and u have no fries what would u rather have instead?
submitted by EpicEllis2004 to polls [link] [comments]