2021.12.07 00:49 MM-31 This shit on the main sub is the reason why I left it
|submitted by MM-31 to HaloCirclejerk [link] [comments]|
2021.12.07 00:49 iamusuallyright007 What do you think the USA should do in regards to Russia about to military take over the rest of Ukraine?
2021.12.07 00:49 Democritus97 What’s it gonna 🅱️e?
|submitted by Democritus97 to formuladank [link] [comments]|
2021.12.07 00:49 JesseLynx Someone stole the controller to my bike and after waiting 2 months for what i thought was the same controller, it turns out one of the connections are different. Does anyone know if/how i can connect these 2?
|submitted by JesseLynx to ebikes [link] [comments]|
2021.12.07 00:49 JustTheBP Some theory crafting for fun.
So I've just been having fun thinking of different ship combinations for different fleets thought could be formed in the game once it comes out. I'm sure I'm not the only person who does this, so I thought I'd share a fun fleet Idea I had and for those of you who like think about this kind of thing maybe you could share your thoughts and ideas too, all just for some fun.
So Drake obviously makes some great ships which are quite useful for piracy for various reasons. The Cutlass and Caterpillar stand out in that regard as they have features that make them well suited for the job, with tractor beams, good cargo space, ease of loading and unloading said cargo, they both can handle themselves in a fight, they will also be easy to maintain, and have cheaper parts for replacements. Obviously the cutlass being more combat oriented where the caterpillar is more cargo orientated when compared to each other in the role of piracy at least. There is obviously some great synergy with Drake ships and all the kinds of fleets you could build with them.
I love Drake, and I think they are the go to manufacturer for pirates, but I was thinking of some pirate fleets that didn't include the cutty or cat, just to see what that would look like. And I gave myself some basic boundaries to see what a big group of friends might be able to put together.
- The Fleet consists of less than 10 Players
- The Fleet consists of less than 10 NPC crew
- The Fleet costs less than 25,000,000 UEC (ordinance Included)
There's a ton of different ways you could do this, but here's one potential composition I thought of;
- Fleet View
- The Starfarer acts as a mothership, storing the cargo from the freelanecers once their cargo holds get full from stolen goods. On a good raid the freelancers will load up with cargo, unload it in the starfarer, then return to fill up with more loot, and repeat until the starfarer and all freelancers are filled up. I chose the Starfarer Gemini to be the "mothership" of this fleet because with cargo pods it can store a considerable amount of cargo in a very defendable platform. With four size 4s and 2 size 5s the Gemini can help from a distance, and can definitely hurt some of the bigger ships like connies. It also has a set of rear turrets each sporting size 3s, meaning the Gemini is able to handle being attacked by a light fighter or two whilst focusing on chasing the primary target. With physicalized armor not implemented yet its hard to say how much that extra armor the gemini will come into play, but It could reduce lighter armed fighters with energy weapons, such as the arrow, to more of an annoyance than a major threat, especially if using scatter guns. There are other cargo ships that could act as "mothership" for the fleet, but I feel like the Gemini fits really well with those fast detachable cargo pods, durable frame, strong forward facing firepower, and decent overall weapons coverage. There are much better options for this "mothership role" but at 6,000,000 UEC its hard to beat, something like the carrack is too expensive for our budget.
- The Freelancers are the MIS variant for extra firepower. Those missiles add extra zoning potential if there are multiple targets, as well as overwhelming larger targets. The MIS punches above its weight class compared to the base freelancer, even if it gives up some cargo space. The starfarer helps negate that loss of cargo. Its more expensive, but we are still under budget when getting four.
- Ok, so the Herald is a drake ship I know, but in my defense its perfect to find targets of opportunity for our fleet. The herald can also be used for E-Warfare during the raid.
- The Gemini is the command and control ship of the fleet, and can provide extra support fire from a distance, it also stores loot from the raids long term.
- Two Freelancer MIS will focus on anything defending the main target.
- Two Freelancers will focus on actually stopping the target for pillaging. This will most likely be the closest element to the main target during a raid.
- The herald will scout for targets, and during a raid it will assist with E-War and relay scanning & visual information to the Gemini, which will then relay that information to the rest of the fleet.
- CIG has stated that Quantum Interdiction Devices (QED) will be able to be installed into any ship that can fit them Link below. They are less powerful than the ones found on the mantis (maybe there are some that are stronger but those are not confirmed and likely will only fit in much larger ships, maybe in a starfarer hangar?). Two QED devices, one in a freelancer and one in a starfarer should be enough to stop something like a Hull C from jumping, though that is a complete guess on my part, you might need to isntall more QED devices on the other freelancers or just bring a mantis.
- I can't remember where I read it, I can't find the source, but I believe you can also get EMP modules to install in ships too, like the ones found in the Raven.
- Distortion weapons are on the two disabling freelancers, because it assists them in their role.
- The two freelancers responsible for attacking defenders will use ant-fighter weapons because its likely you're target is being defended by fighters of some kind.
- The Gemini sports long range weapons so that it can assist from the rear even if the attacking elements fighting the defenders are moving further away from the main target, which the Gemini should always be chasing due to its QED.
- Total Crew is actually 14, math is hard...
- A common target may be a Hull C. Some people may consider two vanguards escorting a Hull C overkill, but In dangerous space probably not.
- You could decide to either attack the thrusters or knock out the avionics to stall the ship, maybe board it, repair it, and steal the ship, or just steal the cargo while the ship is stationary. Maybe you just want to blow off the cargo and steal it that way. Our fleet doesn't have a boarding party, so maybe we stick to stealing the cargo and not the ship itself.
- Our Freelancer MIS are not a 1-1 match for the vanguard, but spamming missiles and those four s3 guns should be able to separate the defenders from the Hull C, giving the other freelancers space to disable the ship. The two QEDs might be able to stop the Hull C from jumping away, and the EMP on one of the freelancers could quicken the process to stall the Hull C. The Gemini is constantly tailing the main target and keeping an eye on the raid, giving out important information to the freelancer pilots. The Herald is engaging in E-warfare, either assisting in stalling the Hull C or assisting in defeating the defenders.
- The Gemini is constantly providing fire support from the rear, the pilot could be taking on the Hull C's thrusters, whilst the top gunner focuses on the defenders with those dual s5 guns. The Gemini also has those S3 missiles for when things get sticky.
- Starfarer Cargo Pod Image
- Thanks for reading :D
This was my first attempt at this, let me know what you think. Any thoughts you have about this fleet composition, I would love to hear it :)
submitted by JustTheBP to starcitizen [link] [comments]
2021.12.07 00:49 Onslawht What do I do with this 🍰?
2021.12.07 00:49 jennifoxxx 18f… hot?? 🔥
2021.12.07 00:49 Faenix_Wright S Is for Space, L Is for Love
|submitted by Faenix_Wright to CuratedTumblr [link] [comments]|
2021.12.07 00:49 AyanaMysaki Last year when I was making my road network
|submitted by AyanaMysaki to AnimalCrossingNHZN [link] [comments]|
2021.12.07 00:49 TheSpoty Question regarding calendar
I assembled my mirror earlier this year and the upcoming events have worked perfectly, I noticed however that Christmas is the last holiday shown and it is not updating to show new years yet. Do I have to update anything to make it 'reset' for the upcoming year? All modules are default.
submitted by TheSpoty to MagicMirror [link] [comments]
2021.12.07 00:49 Admirable_Ad9506 To answer your question before it's asked, yes, Hermaphroditus was a marriage God. (Sorry for lowrez text)
|submitted by Admirable_Ad9506 to mythologymemes [link] [comments]|
2021.12.07 00:49 aabcehu caught my first asteroid, without any maneuver nodes!
| after like 3 failed missions, i finally managed to snatch a relatively small asteroid (i think A or B class). |
my plan is to bring it to minmus orbit where i'll construct a station with it
submitted by aabcehu to KerbalSpaceProgram [link] [comments]
2021.12.07 00:49 ThaTrillKnight Starting creatine, what brand is best?
2021.12.07 00:49 thesecondcheese I saw u/IDontTalkWithYou's doodle of agent gf and made this..
|submitted by thesecondcheese to FridayNightFunkin [link] [comments]|
2021.12.07 00:49 Emotional_Scientific Can’t see notifications on iphone because “deviceid not registered to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apologies in advance. I find that the hubitat community is not very searchable. There seems to be a lot of unresolved threads with the same question.
Can anyone point me to the right direction, or a resolved thread.
When trialing a notification on the device screen on the web browser, it shows up in the device events.
When i check notifications on my iphone on the hubitat app, it gives me the error. Although i am logged in to that very email.
submitted by Emotional_Scientific to Hubitat [link] [comments]
2021.12.07 00:49 Spirited_Work_4997 👻SantaBoo👻 Just Launching🥰
A Dedicated Team is here to astonish you with the best experience in the cryptoworld.
💻 Website 💻
profesionally designed to attract multiple audiences and niches, will be constantly updated to track all our token statistics.
📱 Mobile application 📱
Our Software Engineers are creating one of the best application in the sector, it is meant to literally break the system. The most innovative strategies will be set in one single app, accessible from anywhere in the world. This will allow you to buy and sell our token and any cryptocurrency with a simple touch.
🖼 NFT Collection 🖼
We will give massive utility to our investor by allowing them to mint our NFTs with our $STBOO Tokens, You will get features like reduced tax on buy and sell, increased reward percentages and you will be whitelisted for our Staking Function. NFT Owners will have a massive impact on our ecosystem and will also participate in the beta phase of our P2E Game .
📣 Marketing 📣
This will be our key point, we know that having the best product to offer is not enough. We must become viral and spread the word, everyone will know about us, Billboards will be placed, TikTok Influencers hired, Youtube videos filmed, Twitter Influencers will be paid to spread all around the world SantaBoo Token. Our Marketing Strategies can't be compared to any other, and result will be seen.
Don't miss this opportunity, We stealth launched to give anyone the same chance to fulfill their dreams, Now is your moment DO NOT MISS IT!
📊 Tokenomics 📊
👻10% Taxes for Buy and Sell
👻5% to Marketing
👻3% to Liquidity
👻2% to Holders
Our Team after long researches decided to implement a fair system for everyone, which does not allow anyone to have more than 1% of the total supply of the tokens minted. Same goes for transactions only 1% of supply can be sold at once, that drastically reduces chances of massive dumps, and allows a massive stability to our coin value.
🏷️ Contract Address: 0x250b5Be2c5DFc1cc1707F019EE3121e08f1d8907
🔹 Renounced Ownership: https://bscscan.com/token/0x250b5Be2c5DFc1cc1707F019EE3121e08f1d8907#readContract
🔐Liquidity Lock 1 YEAR🔒 https://deeplock.io/lock/0xec7d4d72915dc16c63e880044851dc39ba30a9af
submitted by Spirited_Work_4997 to ico [link] [comments]
2021.12.07 00:49 abbe_normal_ Fuck yeah
|submitted by abbe_normal_ to starbucks [link] [comments]|
2021.12.07 00:49 Sashasushi14 Been at 5/8” for a few years and thinking about sizing up again. Thoughts?
2021.12.07 00:49 Vectaurman I want to have a discussion about passing as well as get some tips
How are you supposed to react to the ball being tier 1 and also not giving a direct target sensor while they hold it and stare at you, It seems almost unreadable with all that goes into the original rhythm and balanced mechanics of someones speed being altered and a notification when someone charges initially. What are some tips to react to it, does anyone else feel like it's too powerful, thoughts ?
submitted by Vectaurman to KnockoutCity [link] [comments]
2021.12.07 00:49 LittleBigMan07 Admission to Join the 10K club? Also PB!
|submitted by LittleBigMan07 to JetpackJoyride [link] [comments]|
2021.12.07 00:49 Potential-Exit-438 GameStop and Loopering announced at earnings?
2021.12.07 00:49 Final_Importance_162 Indica Badu🔮
|submitted by Final_Importance_162 to Stoner [link] [comments]|
2021.12.07 00:49 trevorluck Why yes, I think I recognize it
|submitted by trevorluck to shitposting [link] [comments]|
2021.12.07 00:49 lord_commander_31101 How do I save an image within a chrome extension to access it later without needing to fetch it again?
2021.12.07 00:49 BasedPolitical2178 Thoughts on Georgism
I am a combination of Social Libertarianism and Georgism so I was wondering y'all's thoughts on Georgism, I think it goes well with Social Libertarianism but I wanna know what y'all think.
submitted by BasedPolitical2178 to sociallibertarianism [link] [comments]