Is this a trait of isfp towards other people?
2021.11.30 04:04 krissy297_ph Is this a trait of isfp towards other people?
I hope someone can relate me. Is this a trait of ISFP (or somewhat, I mistype myself)
I’m a kind of person who loves talking to people at first met. I tend to be the first one to open up topics to make the conversation going. But as our relationship goes on, it’s hard to create conversations or even opening up myself with the opposite, looking like I created a wall once they started coming to my personal space. I still enjoy their company but going around with them for a long time bothers me.
submitted by krissy297_ph to isfp [link] [comments]
2021.11.30 04:04 super8anana123 pain
2021.11.30 04:04 misterbeefy33 Backflip sticking the landing.
2021.11.30 04:04 Cleo245 My Former Step Dad is lying about me to my whole family
I (15,MTF) can’t take his crap anymore. He went around behind my back and told everyone that the reason why my real moms foot was broke was because of me. That I got mad at her and stomped on it and broke it. What my mom REALLY did was drop a sign on it. So now my whole family is turning against me even more. They already disowned me when I came out as trans. What should I do about him?
submitted by Cleo245 to mentalhealth [link] [comments]
2021.11.30 04:04 Fickle_Priority6586 The new NFTS everyone is waiting for ! Tons of Giveaways ! https://discord.gg/m5YUyHQmA5
2021.11.30 04:04 highnchillin_ In the dark of the ocean, some animals have evolved to have bioluminescence.
2021.11.30 04:04 ImmaFish0038 How the hell can you stay optimistic in this time.
For so long ive been avoiding nihilism because i know it only leads to complacency but how can you not? The system is so obviously fucked yet the media is trying so hard to convince everyone that it isn't falling apart right in front of us, the right is only getting more and more bold, the liberals entire ideology starts and stops at "Joe Biden Good, Kamala Harris slay queen", and the left has its head up its ass fighting over what twitter micro celebrity is worse, all while the world is literally fucking burning, literal genocides are happening, there are pigs in canada literally arresting indigenous peoples for opposing a pipeline being legally built at the same time there is a endemic of indigenous women being kidnapped and murdered. Can someone please tell me how the fuck you can stay sane
submitted by ImmaFish0038 to Anarchy101 [link] [comments]
2021.11.30 04:04 SnoenySoaf 🃏💰CryptoGwent [Liq Lock][Renounced] PLAY-TO-EARN GAME IN THE WITCHER UNIVERSE💰🃏
🚨LAUNCHED NOW ON BSC🚨
Play your favourite card game and earn! Skill, not luck, is your greatest weapon. 💪 Pick a faction, build an army, and wage war against other players across multiple game modes. With hundreds of cards to collect, new strategies are always a thought away.
🃏 Each card is an NFT token (BEP-721) that can be bought or sold on a marketplace. Win rare cards, sell them for a higher price, or use them in the game to increase your chances of winning.
After $GWT sale events, the rarest cards will be put up for public sale to initial investors at fixed prices. All funds raised will be used to develop the game. Follow the news!
🤑 The internal currency of CryptoGwent is $GWT. For GWTs, you can buy new cards for your deck on our marketplace. Also, you can always exchange GWTs for ETH to get your profit.
💵Monetary unit for in-game operations.
Currency for purchases within our marketplace.
Playing Incentives: You will earn GWT regardless of whether you win or lose.🙀 If you win, you receive +1% to your winnings, and if you lose, you receive 0.5% of your losses.
🔥Burning: 0.1% will be burned from the amount of each win. The more players play Gwent, the faster the total supply of GWT decreases and its price rises.
Initial Supply: ONLY 100,000,000 $GWT
25% | Treasury Fund: 25,000,000 GWT
15% | Team: 15,000,000 GWT (linear vesting for 1 year)
7% | Initial Liquidity: 7,000,000 GWT
40% | IDO: 40,000,000 GWT (unlocked at listing)
13% | Playing Incentives: 13,000,000 GWT (incentives for 1 year)
Distribution of $GWT is planned for 1 year. Sales to take place on DxSale. 40% of the total supply to be sold to primary investors. Liquidity tokens will be locked for 2 years.
The funds raised from the IDO will be used for three purposes:
Development of the platform | Marketing | Initial liquidity
In case of win, follow instructions from the email
Contribute between 0.21BNB - 10BNB to be redeemed for GWT tokens
📌 40,000,000 GWT tokens will be distributed, at a price of 0,0000105 BNB/GWT. There is no lock up periods. Funds raised during the Whitelisted Round will be allocated to the Development Fund to ensure the success of the GWENT game and to bootstrap liquidity on Pancake Swap.
🚨The Public Sale Round is an FCFS sale to take place if GWT tokens will be left after the Whitelisted Round. Contribute between 0.21BNB - 10BNB. There is no lockup periods.
Buy Here: https://pancakeswap.finance/swap?outputCurrency=0x710b6A6c9E31B76C55B650e20916e997B0657Fe9
LP Locked: https://deeplock.io/lock/0x13116E8EF7850Fc16B075c8115f69257F885EEc9
Renounced Ownership: https://bscscan.com/token/0x710b6A6c9E31B76C55B650e20916e997B0657Fe9
submitted by SnoenySoaf to CryptoMarsShots [link] [comments]
2021.11.30 04:04 Caffeine_Powered91 Setting like Goblin Slayer?
Hello, is there a game setting that is along the lines of Goblin Slayer? Thank you.
submitted by Caffeine_Powered91 to rpg [link] [comments]
2021.11.30 04:04 businessyndicate MI6 must adapt to new technology to survive, says spy chief
2021.11.30 04:04 BlueStacks-Support Every player wants to own one, isn't it?
submitted by BlueStacks-Support to BlueStacks [link] [comments]
2021.11.30 04:04 BengaluruNagaraBot Who will take care of enemies hiding in the country?
submitted by BengaluruNagaraBot to IndianRailway [link] [comments]
2021.11.30 04:04 orphan-girl Where do you buy jewelry (online)?
Looking for something new for my tongue and septum, they're just the boring default barbells. Mostly interested in septum jewelry. I've looked through UBJ catalogue and didn't find much that impressed me, and body candy is kinda.. what's the word, sus? Feels cheap.
I'm willing to pay $15-30usd for a nice piece if anyone has some recommendations, thanks.
submitted by orphan-girl to piercing [link] [comments]
2021.11.30 04:04 -7-b0n3- Cresselia on me 8188 9134 3499
submitted by -7-b0n3- to PokemonGoRaids [link] [comments]
2021.11.30 04:04 Bonus1Fact The giant STAR LIFTED atop Sagrada Familia ¦ RT International
2021.11.30 04:04 Beezel_Pepperstack Wolverine isn't the biggest fan of Cyber Mondays.
2021.11.30 04:04 ArmyofSpies Cardano Rumor Rundown November 30, 2021
Newly covered today:
- There are three new Cardano Improvement Proposals (CIPs) related to Plutus and the dev experience. https://twitter.com/_KtorZ_/status/1465345098619760643
- Strong words from Philip Wadler on why Solidity is so terrible for smart contracts. https://twitter.com/cryptomaxpwstatus/1465223788144955393
- Interesting point by Charles regarding Cardano having the expressiveness of Ethereum and the attack surface of Bitcoin. https://twitter.com/cryptomaxpwstatus/1465223788144955393
- It looks like there is another Cardano project that says it will attempt to increase connectivity in sub-Saharan Africa. https://3air.io/
Previously Covered but still interesting:
- People are buying luxury real estate in Portugal with Cardano. https://twitter.com/danny_cryptofay/status/1451113239669092356
- Over 292,000 votes were cast in Catalyst Fund 6. https://twitter.com/InputOutputHK/status/1451269575140589577
- IOHK announces a partnership with Bondly to create an NFT bridge so that users can move their non-fungible tokens back and forth between Cardano and Ethereum. https://twitter.com/InputOutputHK/status/1451251954496180229
- Interesting small thread on how further stumbles by the Chinese economy could affect the global economy which in turn might impact crypto and Cardano. https://twitter.com/i/events/1452290004433125378
- Here’s a very nice overview of the Maladex Whitepaper by ADA Whale that breaks down the hidden strengths of eUTxO for DeFi including programmable swaps composability. https://twitter.com/cardano_whale/status/1451835809913470986
- The Cardano ecosystem maps are getting so big and dense that they can’t even display logos for the projects anymore. https://twitter.com/Meapool1/status/1450576470133379072/photo/1
- There is a report that unstaked ADA is at an all time low of under 8MM ADA. https://twitter.com/IbanxStaking/status/1451944344294883331
- Check out this medium article explaining the validator underlying the Spacebudz Market. It’s very elegantly and concisely explained if you have no Haskell/Plutus understanding. It’s even more interesting if you have a tiny bit of understanding of Haskell. https://spacebudz.medium.com/spacebudz-market-71e79d1bbf34
- Atala Prism named a top 50 Most Influential Project by PMI. https://twitter.com/IOHKMedia/status/1452544441005248514
- Pavia Game Jam is coming. It sounds like they are looking to hire some Unity (game engine) developers and 3D artists. This produce interesting results in a few years. https://twitter.com/Pavia_io/status/1451596816659763213
- Charles is releasing some images of meetings with heads of state on his Africa tour. https://twitter.com/IOHK_Charles/status/1452671287977971726 https://twitter.com/IOHK_Charles/status/1452672734580838409/photo/2
- There is currently ongoing discussion about the possibility of unexpected tax liability from participation in even Fair Initial Stake Pool Offerings where there are accompanying Initial Dex Offerings. There is even discussion about the potential of exploits that could amplify this unexpected tax liability for all participants. https://twitter.com/mikerogero/status/1452502065381404675 https://medium.com/@mikerogero/tax-implications-of-the-minswap-ido-on-fiso-delegators-and-the-cardano-community-4db219ea8932
- We now have a memorandum of understanding with Burundi! https://twitter.com/jjtoconnostatus/1453087264461017092
- Fans of certain other Gen 3 blockchains are still getting hilariously worked up when they are confronted with the Messari chart on massive VC ownership of their blockchains. https://twitter.com/TamaraHaasen/status/1452924338047496193
- The new IOG stake pool delegations are out. https://twitter.com/InputOutputHK/status/1453041459477819398
- Cardano Fans is putting out some really good pieces posed as “Conversations with a Junior Blockchain Developer”. Very educational on the technical advantages of Cardano over other Gen 3 blockchains. https://twitter.com/matiwinnetou/status/1452911202913464328
- ETH based platforms are still not faring well at NOT losing the money of users. https://twitter.com/Swag_Stakepool/status/1453392923672915968
- dcSpark is making progress on the Milkomeda sidechain. ADA transitions from Cardano testnet to Milkomeda testnet now working. https://twitter.com/Milkomeda_com/status/1453421947157716992
- The stark differences between being a validator on ETH and a Cardano validator are once again put on full display. https://twitter.com/evan_van_ness/status/1453133337334272000
- There’s a new Djed explainer video out now from IOHK. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-Ozaf_aGNM&t=1s
- Cardano 360 October Edition is now out and available! https://youtu.be/R0s3lPG8XDw
- The crypto time traveler is back after many months of being gone (i.e. purportedly being in the future). His first prediction after returning was about big news and a crown which was later revealed to concern the health of the Queen. His second prediction was about Cardano and gigantic success. https://twitter.com/CryptoTimeTrav2/status/1452827679300849670
- Charles was at the Ethiopian Ministry of Education today. He reports that the onboarding of the five million students is on track. https://twitter.com/IOHK_Charles/status/1453697314187534343
- The Ministry of Finance of Ethiopia has posted pics of the Cardano team meeting with them! This is an interesting turn of events. The ministry posted about a “readiness to incorporate avant-garde technology in areas of #Agri Tech, logistics, and digitization”. https://twitter.com/MoF_Ethiopia/status/1453717850766540808
- There is a new IOHK blog entry on Mithril. https://iohk.io/en/blog/posts/2021/10/29/mithril-a-stronger-and-lighter-blockchain-for-better-efficiency/
- You might have missed this IOHK blog entry on how dApp certification will be incorporated into the new light wallet (I know I did). https://iohk.io/en/blog/posts/2021/10/25/new-certification-levels-for-smart-contracts-on-cardano/
- The Cardano dApp Store is looking like it’s going to be amazing. Curation & certification without gatekeeping is a great solution to preserve decentralization and maintain censorship resistance. https://summit.cardano.org/sessions/redefining-dapp-discovery-bringing-dapps-to-the-mass-market
- There’s also a new update on Crypto Bisons! https://iohk.io/en/blog/posts/2021/10/28/buffalo-soldiers-march-to-the-heart-of-the-blockchain/
- Charles released a new AMA from Ethiopia! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5au7JEPMaM
- The U.S. President’s Working Group on Financial markets has published its Stablecoin Report. No surprise: they want to regulate stablecoin issuers as insured depository institutions with federal supervisors and to curtail their affiliation with commercial entities. They also want to curtail such affiliations for custodial wallet providers. https://home.treasury.gov/system/files/136/StableCoinReport_Nov1_508.pdf
- It turns out there are some big chain reorg vulnerabilities in ETH 2.0. https://arxiv.org/pdf/2110.10086.pdf But, maybe ETH has already got fixes planned? https://twitter.com/casparschwa/status/1450785316865024000
- A partnership among World Mobile, IOHK, and Zanzibar has been announced! It’s a five year plan that focuses on education, eGov solutions, the Blue Economy (sustainable fisheries), replicating the Blue Economy model in tourism | agriculture | & telecommunications. https://worldmobile.io/blog/post/partnering-with-zanzibar-blockchain-hub/
- Alessandro has a great idea (multi-sig) to improve NFT drops over his original model that is now used by pretty much everybody! This would help mitigate the hassle of refunds and reduce some congestion. https://twitter.com/berry_ales/status/1455473647934742530
- It feels crazy that we have over 2 million Cardano wallets out there these days. Our small ecosystem has become a gigantic one. https://datastudio.google.com0/reporting/3136c55b-635e-4f46-8e4b-b8ab54f2d460/page/k5r9B
- The Plutus Application Backend integration process has begun! https://twitter.com/InputOutputHK/status/1455905122802864138
- Pavia has revealed proposals for parcel size in their metaverse. https://twitter.com/Pavia_io/status/1455915006395101188
- Mark Stopka takes everyone to school on how “pool extractable value” can still be a thing in Cardano if dApp Developers don’t plan for designs that prevent it. https://youtu.be/0VloKsDjW70
- Nami Wallet will soon support hardware wallets! https://twitter.com/NamiWallet/status/1456375916918083588
- SundaeSwap has unveiled its own concurrency solution. https://twitter.com/SundaeSwap/status/1456338509870952450
- A University of Virginia School of Law lecturer outlines a crypto related “hidden felony” in the Infrastructure Bill. https://www.decential.io/features/defi-and-the-digital-asset-felony-hidden-in-the-infrastructure-bill
- IOG drops it’s Sustainability Report. https://static.iohk.io/green-blockchain-paper.pdf
- We get a view of what can actually be built on a Pavia single Parcel and news that the Pavia Map v.2 will launch soon with wallet linking and custom images. https://twitter.com/Pavia_io/status/1456667167680831491 https://twitter.com/Pavia_io/status/1456523907280822273
- The Plutus Application Backend (PAB) Beta has been released! Developers of Cardano dApps can now begin experimenting on the testnet! This is a big milestone! https://twitter.com/InputOutputHK/status/1456683592726233097
- Apparently Cardano’s transaction volume just last month in October was double all of 2020!?! https://twitter.com/CardanoStiftung/status/1456730746861748224
- Looks like Cardano (at least the logo) made the cover of the Economist?!?! https://twitter.com/cardano_whale/status/1457327848285376513
- We just saw an instance of Yoroi wallet dApp Connector integration! https://twitter.com/SundaeSwap/status/1457396024822075409
- We saw an all time high of +61k native assets issued on Cardano in one day recently! https://twitter.com/thinkgrowcrypto/status/1457130708300824576
- World Mobile just dropped a great video documenting the IOHK/World Mobile/Zanzibar visit. https://twitter.com/WorldMobileTeam/status/1457800436501467136
- It looks like Zimbabwe is looking into crypto adoption! https://twitter.com/BitcoinMagazine/status/1457703228192301058
- Apparently, there’s a new partnership between COTI and the Cardano Foundation. Sounds like we’ll hear details on November 10. https://twitter.com/shahafbg/status/1457665945963532294
- There is a Spacebudz ad running on the Nasdaq screen in Times Square right now (November 8-14). https://twitter.com/budzdegen/status/1457706024778014720
- The IOHK Haskell course in Ghana will include 80 students! https://iohk.io/en/blog/posts/2021/11/05/empowering-a-new-generation-of-innovators-in-ghana/
- A new Cardano NFT store has sprung up mentioning smart contract support and royalties for creators. https://twitter.com/jpgstoreNFT/status/1457548567032184832
- Terra Virtua is saying we’ll have our Cardano Summit 2021 NFTs by November 10th. https://twitter.com/TerraVirtuaHQ/status/1457800095101976578
- COTI is now talking about news of an IOHK Partnership to be announced on Nov. 10 in addition to the previous announcement of an announcement of the new Cardano Foundation partnership slated to be announced Nov. 10 6pm UTC. https://twitter.com/COTInetwork/status/1458129369482792967
- Here’s a beautiful thread explaining how one of Cardano’s big competitor’s tps claims may be HIGHLY misleading. https://mobile.twitter.com/EdnStuff/status/1457875177052643333
- The Galaxy Digital paper on Gen 3 blockchains is out. I think some may definitely take issue with their description of the capabilities of eUTxO smart contracts in the Cardano section. https://twitter.com/cardano_whale/status/1458271252993302535
- The Catalyst Natives program rolls out with a COTI ADAPay challenge to develop ADAPay plugins for medium & small businesses. https://iohk.io/en/blog/posts/2021/11/10/introducing-catalyst-natives-how-any-business-can-leverage-the-cardano-innovation-engine/
- The “Director of Ops” of ENS Domains runs a poll about whether or not ENS Domains or Cardano has more utility. At writing, over 30k voters had surprised him with the answer he didn’t expect.. https://twitter.com/BrantlyMillegan/status/1458268301100990467
- IOHK drops a blog entry on optimizing network performance. https://iohk.io/en/blog/posts/2021/11/10/optimizing-cardano/
- Looks like we’ll be getting both the PAB & the ERC-20 Converter in the “next several weeks”. https://twitter.com/DanielTetsuyama/status/1458209250950332418
- In macro news that could affect Cardano and all of crypto 30 year treasury bonds went vertical, and news of the +6% inflation in the US broke widely. https://twitter.com/CaitlinLong_/status/1458507405675880452
- World Mobile dropped a nice youtube AMA for us. Very interesting details came up about Microsoft Airband, Google Project X, and Project Taara. https://twitter.com/WorldMobileTeam/status/1458718340931858435
- Weiss highlights that Cardano addresses participating in staking have grown by 100k in two months. https://twitter.com/WeissCrypto/status/1458845224671887362
- The Cardano Summit 2021 Terra Virtua NFTs have arrived. Check your inventory if you did all the tasks in the Summit’s virtual worlds. https://terravirtua.io/inventory
- Pavia dropped a more detailed roadmap with live events scheduled for the plaza in Q3 2022. https://twitter.com/Pavia_io/status/1459246398046674945
- Charles is back in Colorado and has dropped a full AMA. https://youtu.be/nnDWc6uP6gs
- The November mid-month IOHK Development Update is now out! https://twitter.com/InputOutputHK/status/1459250049414799368
- Seeing reports that Cardano’s 24 hour volume recently exceeded Ethereum! https://twitter.com/cardano_daily/status/1460238659098005504
- We’ve seen a very nice and steady rise in transactions over the last 15 days! https://twitter.com/WillyzPortico/status/1460221046112456704
- The January Haskell class in Ghana will include 80 students! https://twitter.com/IOHK_Charles/status/1460259961313837058
- IOHK has dropped their new article on eUTxO dApp architecture. It explains in detail a design for an eUTxO order book. https://iohk.io/en/blog/posts/2021/11/16/architecting-dapps-on-the-eutxo-ledge
- Apparently we saw over 1MM transactions in Epoch 302. https://twitter.com/ccvaultio/status/1460673461614006276
- Looks like Cardano is seeing a huge amount of on-chain activity. The crazy part is this is all pre-PAB. Just wait until dApps can actually launch! Unsurprisingly, some supporters of other chains were shocked to realize they didn’t understand the difference between exchange trading volume and actual blockchain use volume. https://twitter.com/cardano_daily/status/1460238659098005504 https://messari.io/screenemost-active-chains-DB01F96B
- Charles drops a short regulatory update letting us know about the proposed bill to fix the highly faulty Infrastructure Bill language and another new bill to lay out a pro-crypto comprehensive regulatory framework for crypto (including definitions for utility coins). https://youtu.be/AcBuk0zHLfU
- Here’s the announcement and the bill from Senators Lummis & Wyden to fix the bad crypto language in the Infrastructure Bill. https://www.lummis.senate.gov/press-releases/wyden-lummis-introduce-bill-to-fix-broker-definition-for-digital-assets/ https://www.lummis.senate.gov/wp-content/uploads/GAI21B7321.pdf
- Senator Lummis reveals that she is working on a big crypto bill as expected. https://twitter.com/SenLummis/status/1461004206588968965
- CIP-0030 Related to the dApp Connector has been merged. https://twitter.com/stakenuts/status/1460891981417267205
- Be aware that fake stakepools are a thing! https://twitter.com/berry_ales/status/1460917711920414723
- Here is the coming onslaught of Cardano dApps summed up in just six lines. https://twitter.com/DCdoso/status/1461340919731523586
- Pavia says they will drop the extended land map next week and that it will include some new land types. https://twitter.com/Pavia_io/status/1461331532069711876
- The smaller “fix-it” bill that would attempt to remedy the bad crypto language in the Bipartisan Infrastructure Bill has now been introduced in the House of Representatives. https://twitter.com/jerrybrito/status/1461317078175072263
- Charles says input endorsers can improve the performance of the base layer by a factor of 20-40x!!!! https://youtu.be/Lf2C4fq4ZY4?t=790
- MSN.com runs a positive Motley Fool article on Cardano. https://www.msn.com/en-ca/money/topstories/in-the-world-of-crypto-cardano-could-be-a-real-winnear-AAQWzzf
- The updated list of Cardano researchers now numbers 152. https://twitter.com/DIGI_StakePool/status/1462536768658542604
- A new wallet has been announced. https://twitter.com/TyphonWallet/status/1462410333939658752
- Charles dropped a new AMA where he mentioned very briefly that they are actually going to look into read-only UTxOs. If it’s possible to have these types of UTxOs while preserving determinism, it would be a big change since transactions must currently consume inputs. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJcVEJ1a6eg Some background reading on read-only UTxOs: https://github.com/Emurgo/Emurgo-Research/blob/mastesmart-contracts/Unlocking%20The%20Potential%20Of%20The%20UTXO%20Model.md
- Apparently, we have surpassed 20MM transactions on the Cardano network. https://twitter.com/CardanoTech/status/1462805643874680835
- World Mobile gives a peek at their aerostat hanger where they will launch balloons to connect the unconnected in Africa. https://twitter.com/WorldMobileTeam/status/1462715361015521280
- Pavia has dropped some very cool images of their avatars (or at least “background characters”). https://twitter.com/Pavia_io/status/1461713781122232327
- Remember, Cardano 360 is the last Thursday of every month. That means this Thursday, November 25th! https://twitter.com/InputOutputHK/status/1462793042587443206
- Jerome Powell is named to a second term as Chairman of the Federal Reserve. https://www.wsj.com/articles/biden-will-tap-jerome-powell-for-new-term-as-fed-chairman-11637589600
- We got another Plutus Application Backend (PAB) release today (11.22)! https://github.com/input-output-hk/plutus-apps/releases/tag/v2021-11-22
- CMC is now showing Cardano native assets! https://twitter.com/matiwinnetou/status/1462902025633554444
- It looks like we’re getting a block size increase and a plutus script memory increase on December 1, 2021. https://iohk.io/en/blog/posts/2021/11/22/slow-and-steady-wins-the-race-network-evolution-for-network-growth/ https://twitter.com/cardano_whale/status/1463097104331468803
- Pavia has partnered with ReadyPlayerMe so that you can build your own avatar. https://twitter.com/Pavia_io/status/1463103151893106688
- Charles drops a video on the eToro user limitations. It sounds like IOHK knew nothing about this. Interacting with exchanges falls in the Cardano Foundation’s wheelhouse. It’s unclear whether the CF knew anything. He also pointed out it’s very interesting that an old line exchange like Bitstamp has decided to LIST Cardano during this same period. Charles also mentioned that they haven’t seen any regulatory activity on IOHK’s end. eToro is a relatively small source of liquidity for Cardano and there shouldn’t be much of an impact. https://youtu.be/WYQTkf8ndpY
- The Pavia map is expanding on Wednesday, Nov. 24th at 1500 UTC with a second land sale. https://twitter.com/Pavia_io/status/1463153632484941834
- Charles drops a video about the Caravan moving on despite any FUD (like eToro) that temporarily emerges. https://youtu.be/IjXkP_DGRgY
- The Pavia second land sale saw demand vastly outstrip supply to become (reportedly) the biggest Cardano NFT drop ever. https://twitter.com/Pavia_io/status/1463560375442591753 https://twitter.com/Pavia_io/status/1463547885539278849
- World Mobile got some positive coverage in Tech Crunch! https://techcrunch.com/2021/11/23/world-mobile-group-bringing-zanzibaris-online-through-mobile-network-built-on-blockchain/
- Looks like COTI’s Djed project has teamed up with SundaeSwap. https://twitter.com/COTInetwork/status/1463480313506668546
- The minutes from the Fed’s November FOMC meeting have been published and indicate they are ready to taper asset purchases and raise rates to combat inflation. Some members felt even faster tapering than is currently planned is warranted. These are impactful revelations for crypto. https://www.cnbc.com/2021/11/24/federal-reserve-releases-minutes-from-its-november-meeting.html
- IOHK drops a new article on a tiered transaction fee system that would still preserve determinism. https://iohk.io/en/blog/posts/2021/11/26/network-traffic-and-tiered-pricing/
- Here’s a good concise tweetstorm inspired by the Raul Pal/ Breedlove conversation about how the last 100 or so years led us here to this macro environment and crypto. https://twitter.com/JamesRothmann/status/1464305493099393028
- Interesting discussion of the SundaeSwap ISO, the Scooper Model, and decentralization. https://youtu.be/94N8KXNs_as
- John O’Connor drops an IOHK article on “RealFi” including thoughts on the ramifications of validated identity for uncollateralized loans in markets like Kenya and the projects in Ethiopia and Zanzibar. https://iohk.io/en/blog/posts/2021/11/25/welcome-to-the-age-of-realfi/
- The Cardano dApp ecosystem maps continue to grow to silly proportions. https://twitter.com/Coin98Analytics/status/1463782688502915075/photo/1
- There is at least one “Cardano” baby. Is this the first or have there been others? https://twitter.com/Brunokarno1/status/1464762911746773002
- The % of total ADA staked is still over 71% (11.29). https://twitter.com/matiwinnetou/status/1464921027922866188
- The Cardano Community takes a moment to enjoy contemplating the circumstance that there will never need to be a “magical Cardano 2” in order for our blockchain to survive. https://twitter.com/IOHK_Charles/status/1465089315340488704
~Army of Spies
submitted by ArmyofSpies
to cardano [link] [comments]
2021.11.30 04:04 FairDinkumCrazy Postgraduate Application: UCAS
I am a student from India and applying for multiple MSc Finance programs in the UK. I learned about UCAS recently. Whenever I try to apply for a post-graduate program(Eg: Warwick) through UCAS, I end up on the University's website. Is UCAS just there to give information about the courses? Further, would applying through UCAS reduce the application fee as in the case of UG programs.
submitted by FairDinkumCrazy to UniUK [link] [comments]
2021.11.30 04:04 orihcsro Rocket League „Sideswipe“ für Android und iOS zu haben
2021.11.30 04:04 TrashClear483 (I'm a serial killer)
2021.11.30 04:04 potvin48 Funny barb chaining story
I tell this one to my alliance occasionally, and I think the rest of the world is ready for it now...
A few KvKs ago, I was so addicted to barb chaining (was shooting for top 20 honor) that one time I walked into my living room, saw 5 cats laying around on the floor, and my brain actually started processing which one to start a chain on...
I knew I had a problem at that point.
submitted by potvin48 to RiseofKingdoms [link] [comments]
2021.11.30 04:04 SpaceLover1969 🚀 Welcome To PussyRocket | Launched Today | 100x Material | BNB Rewards | Huge Potential Gains | Market Cap Under 10k | New Gem | On The Road To 100 Holders | Hodl Contest Happening Now! 🚀
✅ Introducing PussyRocket! Out Now ✅
Missed CumRocket? Shib? Even Floki? Don't make the same mistake twice! Don't miss out on PussyRocket!
🔆 Overview of Pussynomics: 🔆
✅ TOTAL SUPPLY : 1,000,000,000,000
✅ Reward pool: 5%
✅ 50% Burned In First Week
✅ Marketing: 5%
✅ Token Type: BEP-20 (BSC)
✅ DEX: PancakeSwap 🥞
✅ Community driven
💰Contest💰: Any wallet holding 5 billion coins or more will be entered into a contest for 1 BNB. Winners will be chosen every Friday!
📝 Contract Address: 0x6e4d3a3811fd5e461af6adeddf815eb4cf852f4c
🛒BUY HERE! https://pancakeswap.finance/swap?outputCurrency=0x6e4d3a3811fd5e461af6adeddf815eb4cf852f4c
submitted by SpaceLover1969 to ico [link] [comments]
2021.11.30 04:04 JETSinatra Is no credit going to be offered this semester for grades ?
submitted by JETSinatra to CalPolyPomona [link] [comments]
2021.11.30 04:04 ETHBTCVET Coincidence?
2021.11.30 04:04 FamishusVulgaris Hi Everyone! Since the 1.5 Patch is announced for Cyberpunk 2077, Does anyone have any idea what changes are going to be there in that patch for PC?..I have heard that its going be one of the major patch.
submitted by FamishusVulgaris to IndianGaming [link] [comments]