Is Blackwood a bust?
This domain name may be available for purchase. Contact Us. jack.com We would like to show you a description here but the site won’t allow us.
2021.12.07 00:12 NeverHappenAnyway Is Blackwood a bust?
Got tired of waiting for Sorokin to turn it around last week (probably a mistake) and decided to give Blackwood a run. Had a terrible week and couldn’t even beat Ottawa tonight. Some other options in my league are Reimer, Varlamov, Nedeljkovic, Ullmark, Swayman, Holtby, Oettinger, Vanacek. Curious to hear any thoughts.
submitted by NeverHappenAnyway to fantasyhockey [link] [comments]
2021.12.07 00:12 Trollfarm2024 Is there like a specific resting position for each limbs health or does whatever's comfortable work?
submitted by Trollfarm2024 to AskReddit [link] [comments]
2021.12.07 00:12 franknochell Showered and shaved
submitted by franknochell to brojobs [link] [comments]
2021.12.07 00:12 AyePhonz Why You Should STOP 🛑 Depending On Others!
2021.12.07 00:12 Nova_Katamaru_Kat Does your previous rank have an effect on your placements?
I'm a Gold and I swear somtimes I'll be in my placements with plats and the occasional diamond (which is rare).
submitted by Nova_Katamaru_Kat to Rainbow6 [link] [comments]
2021.12.07 00:12 nataliagoessouth Found at Marshall’s!
2021.12.07 00:12 Adijia I'm crying
2021.12.07 00:12 Lazy-Ad-7824 Tommy's Craft - Dosi Punch
submitted by Lazy-Ad-7824 to OCSreviews4TheCulture [link] [comments]
2021.12.07 00:12 mosttope Did a little 992 gt3 photoshoot the other day 😄
2021.12.07 00:12 brawndobitch I'm losing my ambition
In the last two months I'm on BS2, and have paid off 1600$ out of roughly 25,000$ in debt. I'm currently working on just my credit cards which is 6,000$. I've definitely noticed my mindset shifting, that I truly am just as happy not shopping and feel even better when I don't. Last week I had to go buy an outfit for a party, then I bought some other things, got my nails done which were not in the budget. Today I've been staring at my debt pile wearing my new threads and my knee jerk reaction was to just spend more to feel better. What did your spiritual transformation with money look like? So much of this is disengaging with a huge population and your former self that doesn't say no, to ANYTHING. Dinner, drinks, movies, nails, salon, eyebrows, candles, books, throw pillows. I had a friend ask me awhile back "What do you spend your money on?" My response is what don't I spend my money on honestly. Not being a consumer is the pits sometimes.
I wholeheartedly believe I can have a nice comfortable life on my salary which is 36k, it's just the absolute garbage I have to go through til it happens.
submitted by brawndobitch to DaveRamsey [link] [comments]
2021.12.07 00:12 DraculAnus [WTS] FDE ZrN SRC BCG (WI)
Selling an SRC BCG. This flavor is FDE ZrN Carrier and Bolt. Probably ran two or three mags with it so there is slight wear.
$185 shipped FF or best OBO
submitted by DraculAnus to GunAccessoriesForSale [link] [comments]
2021.12.07 00:12 PenguinTheYeti Everything changed before the wasp nation attacked
2021.12.07 00:12 xdesi Me traitor? By those who call Osama as Osamaji and want to restore Article 370?: Scindia
submitted by xdesi to IndiaSpeaks [link] [comments]
2021.12.07 00:12 Beckzao Vem exibir sua namorada. Sua prima! Aposto que dou muito leite e gozamos juntos nela. Vem de kik: Beckzao
submitted by Beckzao to tributosbrasil [link] [comments]
2021.12.07 00:12 heartfeel Do you guys/gals get asked if you re cold?
If so, how do you react usually?
Since i started practicing the wim hof method, i keep getting these questions and at first i told the truth but recently i had gotten tired of answering this, and i was genuinely curious how many of you guys/gals are also going through this.
submitted by heartfeel to BecomingTheIceman [link] [comments]
2021.12.07 00:12 Apprehensive-Bad-733 If a roach cooks u your favorite breakfast in the morning and drives u to school/work what would u do?
submitted by Apprehensive-Bad-733 to AskReddit [link] [comments]
2021.12.07 00:12 StaticDivergentWaves Which Drake album has the best intro song?
submitted by StaticDivergentWaves to Drizzy [link] [comments]
2021.12.07 00:12 PMmesomehappiness Frontend of a python based website
I'm working on creating a website that basically just displays info my python program finds. I've settled I've setlled on using flask. I'm just abit lost as to where to go with frontend, I'm aware of how JS, HTML etc work. But have zero experience using them let alone writing something that works with Python. Can anyone recommed a good starting place/framework on how to create a reasonably nice frontend to a website with Python and Flask as backend. Apologies if this question is vauge or confusing.
submitted by PMmesomehappiness to learnpython [link] [comments]
2021.12.07 00:12 PhatCat118 I broke NC
So after 2 months of NC, her birthday was here. And I already had bought her, her gift before she just stonewalled me. I dropped her gift off with her mom, along with some roses, and it was awkward cause she doesn't like me. I wished her happy birthday. After all that, she didn't even text or call me. I know, no one owes you anything. This sucks, I really tried my best, I feel so empty, and lost. Sometimes silence is louder than words. Holy fuck this hurts.
submitted by PhatCat118 to BreakUps [link] [comments]
2021.12.07 00:12 mysuperherodog Thanks to whoever suggested Banana Water! 10 days old!
submitted by mysuperherodog to Autoflowers [link] [comments]
2021.12.07 00:12 Prestigious_Hold4563 Quiting 1102
So...I have had this contract specialist position for 3 months...i have yet to see any of the processes of how to perform the work, I have seen small details, such as some memos but not much from that...I did finish the DAU courses with the exception of 2 classes left...I have been trying to be helpful to learn this job, such as suggesting me meeting other contract specialist from the closest service unit, but I am getting no where. We have hardly any staff available to assist me and I can see they are waaayyy busy... I have been Learning With little information I do have and I have an idea of the process of the job and I understand contracting such as explaining the FaR guide....what I lack is application of what I have learned...with this...does anybody think I can get another contract specialist position elsewhere??? It's been 3 months and I have hardly seen any other contracts...is this suppose to be the job?? After 3 months should I be further along in knowing more details about the position aside from DAU courses???? I want to learn and stay in the position...is this enough to start another entry level contract specialist postion?? I did submit my two weeks notice out of frustration and I don't want to Stay another 3 months and be as lost as I am now....imagine me staying here a year and still in the same position ha...anything helps?
submitted by Prestigious_Hold4563 to usajobs [link] [comments]
2021.12.07 00:12 duckinradar Has anyone heard anything about PRG/Greg?
I had a pretty solid communication going with Greg redarding a few things. He seems to have suddenly stopped responding abou the end of October, and it strikes me as a bit out of line for the experience I'd had with him to that point. I've even tried calling him to no avail.
Does anyone know something I don't?
submitted by duckinradar to XTerra [link] [comments]
2021.12.07 00:12 NoerGregorio Rabbits in the Creek — Horror Short Film
2021.12.07 00:12 thedominator29 Nice meme from MVP
2021.12.07 00:12 IAmASuperNoob IGCSE Subject Guide
So I thought I would share my opinions and my own experience on the subjects that I took in IGCSE, and hopefully the ones who are selecting subjects for their upcoming studies will have a better idea on what they would want to take.
The subjects I took are as follows :
- First Language English
- Additional Mathematics
- Computer Science
- Second Language Chinese (May June 2021 Series)
- Economics (May June 2021 Series)
Therefore these are the only subjects I can give opinions and advice on. If you wanted advice on any other subjects, unfortunately I am unable to provide them.
Also, I won't give any advice on any languages and Mathematics (though I will still give on Additional Mathematics as its elective) as it is hard to give any advice on languages, and Mathematics is compulsory for most anyways.
Without further ado, here are my opinions : Additional Mathematics
As its name suggests, it covers extra topics not covered by the standard syllabus of Mathematics.
- You love mathematics.
- Requires application and correct use of formulas learnt in the syllabus - if you can apply it correctly this subject is rather easy
- Understanding of topics will help you through this topic as less memorisation of formulas are needed (although unlike normal Mathematics, a one page formula sheet is given, but other topics such as differentiation equations are not given and you must memorise them)
- Taking this subject would help you in your normal Mathematics as some topics does overlap
TL;DR : Take this subject if you love mathematics, as this subject would help you gain another credit should you do well in mathematics.
NOTE : If you are planning to take A Level Mathematics in the future, I STRONGLY recommend you to take this subject as all of the topics learnt here are covered in A Levels; this would give you an easier time in A Levels should you take it.
Useful for actuarial science and mathematics courses in the future. Physics
Heavy study on the mechanics and behavior on matter, motion and other related phenomenas.
- You love to understand motion and how it works, as well as other phenomena that happens naturally around the world
- Extremely math heavy; generally if you are good at math you should take this as you would normally do well in it
- Requires more understanding than memorisation; if you hate understanding but love memorising instead you may find this subject tough; complete opposite to Biology
- MCQ Paper is a nightmare to deal with
- Probably has the easiest structured paper among the 3 sciences imo, due to it having calculations based questions that take up at least 20-25% of the paper. If you understand the equation (or even memorise and use it properly), you can score decently high enough
- Practical paper is alright, though planning question feels like an essay the most among the three subjects
- Shortest syllabus among the 3 sciences (only has 11-12 Chapters iirc)
TL;DR : For those who would like mathematics and understanding much more than memorising in learning, and wanting to know how objects react to motion, temperature and other physical quantities, this is the subject for you. It includes very heavy applications of formulas, calculations and understanding of a topic as well as applying knowledge to exam to score instead of memorising a fact and placing it in exam.
Useful for engineering/math related courses in the future. Chemistry
Study of how chemical reacts, and its interaction between other substances and its application in real life.
- You love to blow stuff up in your science lab by mixing chemicals (okay fr don't do this)
- Requires understanding of many topics in order to score on the subject, though not to the extent that Physics requires. Also not as math heavy, only having one really math related topic (stoichiometry)
- Requires fair bit of memorisation as well (e.g. reactivity series, metal extraction, cation and anion tests); not to the point of Biology memorisation
- MCQ pretty hard as it is quite indirect (though interestingly enough Oct/Nov 2021 P23 had the easiest Chemistry MCQ I've ever done, even in past year papers)
- Structured paper requires spot on keywords to obtain marks, but otherwise its fairly doable. There isn't heavy writing like Biology or calculations like Physics does
- Practical paper has the dreaded cation and anion tests (seriously good luck memorising all of them) as well as a 6 marks writing / planning questions, but otherwise the practical paper is heavy logic and graph based, pretty direct and easy to score
- Length is alright at about 17-18 chapters, more than Physics but definitely your teacher is able to finish the syllabus on time
TL;DR : For those who love to mix up different chemicals, as well as learning the different interactions between different elements and their uses and are willing to put in some effort to memorise, is decent enough at mathematics and understanding but not loving it, this subject as a middle ground is perfect for you.
Useful for chemical engineering and medicine related courses in the future. Biology
The study of the human body as well as animals, and how our actions affect the ecosystem in the world.
- You love learning how our body works, and the effects we cause to the environment as well as methods to prevent it (it sounds like geography, but trust me its not)
- Fact heavy; prepare yourself to memorise a whole ton of new vocab and different enzyme names in order to score the subject
- Memorisation heavy; if you hate calculations but love memorising facts and throwing whatever you remember through the top of your head, this subject is perfect for you (although I admit there are some calculations, it isn't the level of physics, its mostly doable even with memorisation)
- Easiest MCQ due to how direct it is
- IMO has the hardest structured paper, you require the exact keywords for some questions in order to gain the mark, and you are required to write more points than required to ensure you gain the mark in the exam. Also the only science which you require graph analysis and data quote
- Rather boring practical paper, mostly they just test you on colour change like benedict solution, iodine solution and biuret solution as well as dcpip, and you need good drawing skills for a 4 mark question
- Very lengthy syllabus (nearly 21-22 chapters jesus, I had to attend so many extra classes because my teacher could not finish the syllabus in time)
TL;DR : Perfect for those who wants to know more on our own body, animals and environment as well as people who hates math, but loves memorising. With effort and heavy memorising of the whole topic, the questions are very direct as compared to other subjects that needs more understanding. Also perfect if you want the full science title
Useful for dentistry, medicine and other bio related careers eg veterinary in the future. Computer Science
A relatively new subject to the IGCSE board, it covers the mechanics of how a computer works, and the software and programming aspect of computers.
- If you enjoy learning how hardware works, social aspects of computer and mathematical logic used in programming
- Many facts to memorise, such as how storage devices works, how sensors works and types of internet threats in the world
- Mathematical logic required, especially in programming and logic gates
- Paper 1 tests you on theory; this is very factual and you need specific keywords to score the paper. Heavy writing too, as you need to write full processes of how something works. Knowledge of Physics would GREATLY help in this area (e.g. Black absorbs light while white reflects it)
- Paper 2 tests you on programming logic; this is more math heavy and mathematical logic would greatly help in this area (e.g. knowing when and why to use a modulo function in your program)
- A relatively new subject so it is harder to find resources online should you not understand your classes
- Short content, about 10 topics only
TL;DR : For those who wants to learn in detail how computer works, and enjoys mathematical logic in programming, this subject is for you. It requires memorisation and mathematical logic combined together to score well.
NOTE : From 2023, I believe that the subject content will have a drastic change, and will no longer include pre release materials, and you must program on the spot using pseudocode. I am unable to provide advice on the newer topics as obviously I have not taken it.
Useful for Computer Science courses in the future. Accounting
You would like to learn on the detailed process of producing Income Statements and calculating profits of a business based on the assets, liabilities, income and expenses of a business.
- Contains extreme details of a business's entity such as assets and liabilities, and you must use these information to produce financial statements.
- Understanding based; this subject is hated by many in my experience due to it being a subject that is rather complex and not memorisable; only understanding will help you get you through
- Contains tiny bit of memorising of some formats of statements and terminology, but is otherwise not that much
- MCQ is even worse than Physics in my opinion due to the answers always being similar
- Structured paper is heavily dependent on how much you understand the syllabus, if you don't, you will lose out many marks especially in adjustment questions. Also contains many 5 mark questions which are more writing based, but those are rather direct and simple
- Even fewer resources online than Computer Science; good luck finding them
- About 7 long topics, though syllabus length is about equal to Computer Science and Economics
TL;DR : Unless you are deadset on being an Accountant or you love doing these sort of recording and understanding statements, this is a subject I do not recommend many to take. It is rather tough for most people, and requires heavy reliance of understanding rather than memorisation. Resources are hard to find online too for this subject, but if you would like to try something new, this subject is there. If not, Business Studies and Economics are generally easier than this subject.
Useful for accounting courses in the future. Economics
Perfect for those who wants to study how the world works in terms of economy and finance, as well as conditions of different types of countries and businesses.
- Good if you are interested in world economy, how industries operate, how bank operates as well as government's action and intervention of different economic activities around the world
- Rather factual, though can be easily understood and memorised should you have deep knowledge and understanding of the topic when writing out topics related to it. Requires memorisation of keyterms and economic terms to score.
- Requires fair bit of mathematical knowledge, especially in microeconomics where many graphs, elasticity and calculations are involved. Not really math heavy in macroeconomics where it is more writing based.
- MCQ isn't particularly difficult, though one or two tricky questions definitely exists
- Writing paper is the main difficulty of this subject; most of the 6 marks and above questions requires you to write objectively and argumentatively (that is, you need to write both stands instead of one). You could have a slight inclination on one side but overall points must be somewhat equal for both
- Writing paper also has one question on graph analysis and data quote; this is usually 5 marks and isn't particularly difficult, though you need to pay attention to trends in graph for this subject to score the first question in Paper 2 as it always include a data graph
- 8 topics only, though each topic is quite long, still shorter than most sciences content out there
TL;DR : For those who are interested in finance or the economy, in a global aspect instead of in depth detail of a company, and how users in the world would affect these. A good subject if you are decent in writing and decent in mathematical graph and logic too.
Useful for actuarial science, economics and finance courses in the future.
So that is all my opinions on the subjects available. You can share your own thoughts on other subjects that I did not take below if you wanted.
submitted by IAmASuperNoob
to igcse [link] [comments]