Who Controls Your Life? You Do.
2021.11.27 02:24 Heel74 Who Controls Your Life? You Do.
submitted by Heel74 to whatsreallygoinon [link] [comments]
2021.11.27 02:24 27Gamer Adult vanguard clan and group
Ps4 and 5 players
We have a adult clan of 42 players that play vanguard daily and are looking for more adult players to join our clan and play muliplayer with us.
We are a chilled group. Everyone is nice and friendly if any players age 18+ with a mic is interested in gaming with us inbox me
submitted by 27Gamer to PSNFriends [link] [comments]
2021.11.27 02:24 DarkSoulsFTW54 Nightmare mode and Snitches Get Stitches
How exactly do I go about killing a Snitch before it alerts the horde?
For getting the Zwat outfits, I know I need to complete the campaign for one character, but what about the rest? Do I also have to do the entire campaign on nightmare, or could I just start them off at act 4?
submitted by DarkSoulsFTW54 to Back4Blood [link] [comments]
2021.11.27 02:24 JPowers50 Best turtle filters for sand tanks?
I need a new filter for my turtle tank, as they keep breaking from I taking sand.(specifically internal filters). I also have a screen on top of the tank for my turtles light. What is the best choice for a great filter for my turtle that won’t break from sand, and won’t interfere with the screen on top of the tank?
submitted by JPowers50 to turtle [link] [comments]
2021.11.27 02:24 Standard_Turtle_5135 Scientist of reddit, what would we have to be able to control to obtain telekinesis?
submitted by Standard_Turtle_5135 to AskReddit [link] [comments]
2021.11.27 02:24 chrisor97 [PS4] Battlefield V Deluxe Edition PS4 is $51.34
submitted by chrisor97 to WarehouseConsoleDeals [link] [comments]
2021.11.27 02:24 Zantukills666 Replacement Ideas for Demand Based Economics?
Just thinking on a basic level of how demand based economics, though obvious and easy to capitalize on, has no longevity. Obviously this demand is being reorganized with technology through subscriptions and whatever, but this is just a reorganization, but I just want to hear what other people might think or their ideas
Ideas shouldn't be restrained by total costs, however targeting typical economic principles like low/no dead loss are obviously ideal. Feasiblly buildable infrastructure even if nonexistant now is assumed to exist reasonably connecting the demand to the supply. Governmental regulations though should be considered has flexiblity in all directions.
submitted by Zantukills666 to AskEconomics [link] [comments]
2021.11.27 02:24 Automatic_Wall_2285 How do you know when a nurse is having a bad day?
She won’t stop needling people.
submitted by Automatic_Wall_2285 to Jokes [link] [comments]
2021.11.27 02:24 PuzzleheadedAd8068 Hey question so I didn’t have a bank account for a few months and have had weekly payments (the tills from sundays) processing for like 2 months and I just hooked up a bank account today and the payments still said processing and now they say paid but they aren’t in my bank
And they don’t show up in the paid list
submitted by PuzzleheadedAd8068 to InstacartShoppers [link] [comments]
2021.11.27 02:24 rengorevaly Mexico or palace only
I like some of the older maps better than the new ones but for the past week whenever I start a game it’s palace, mexico, palace, mexico, palace, mexico. Why? I’m starting to hate these maps. Is anyone else getting the same?
submitted by rengorevaly to RogueCompany [link] [comments]
2021.11.27 02:24 Zealousideal_Fan_639 Virtual IP setting in Palo alto
Does Palo alto support Virtual IP setting as in Fortigate.
submitted by Zealousideal_Fan_639 to paloaltonetworks [link] [comments]
2021.11.27 02:24 CrytpicGutz 🍨vanilla🍨
2021.11.27 02:24 YorjYefferson The Ebonaires - (I Wish You) The Very Best Luck In The World (1956)
2021.11.27 02:24 CollectinHentai JOIN AFTERLIFE DAILY OF CONTENT NO INVITE NEEDED
2021.11.27 02:24 KoblinV3 D4V2 219B 3500K with what else?
I decided I want the new D4V2 and so I'm not sure what to get. I was going to go with the OG version and get two 219B 3500Ks but I figured I should get the new one. I was thinking maybe a 2700K 219B.
I wouldn't mind something more efficient and better in the outdoors either. I just want it to also look good indoors when they're both on.
So I could maybe go 2700K 219B for indoors and something around 4500K with a rosy tint for outdoors that's perhaps newemore efficient. Any ideas?
submitted by KoblinV3 to flashlight [link] [comments]
2021.11.27 02:24 TheEqualizer1212 What is this ant? Finger for comparison
2021.11.27 02:24 k0da_ua The Reversephone
2021.11.27 02:24 TheGateKeeper0542 My turtle. Get your own
2021.11.27 02:24 Fluffy_Article_8690 My luck with the Queen today! (The rifle sold within 5 minutes of me getting it)
submitted by Fluffy_Article_8690 to fo76FilthyCasuals [link] [comments]
2021.11.27 02:24 -Z-3-R-0- So after the Essence album drops on the 28th, I'm gonna be dropping the music vid a few days later, and in like mid-December I'm gonna be dropping another electronic/techno 6-track EP lol
We puttin in work
submitted by -Z-3-R-0- to teenagersbutpog [link] [comments]
2021.11.27 02:24 cartergram My first pecan pie
2021.11.27 02:24 bannabucket Karl rock
2021.11.27 02:24 DelayedScorpion A newbie rates all available units to BT. Feel free to share thoughts/help adjust list
As a new player to BT, let alone SM, I'm still kind of learning the ropes on what units to be getting/building around. So, I'd figured I would try and give a quick rundown list of all the units we can bring and how good they are to bring. Part of this is to have the community help me out knowing what are the better units to bring but also to help out newer players since BT are updated and have been getting new players, so a general rundown like this would be nice. This isn't going to be perfect, some of this may be more of my opinion, this isn't super in depth and you're more than welcome to share your thoughts below and help improve the list.
Ratings will range from 1-5 (1. don't bother, 2. situational, 3. decent, 4. very good, 5. almost auto include)
- Helbrecht (4) - Pretty nice all around and now can benefit from THP if need be.
- Grimaldus (4-5) - really solid chaplin if you prefer foot sloggers. Could cost you if opp. has assassinate
- Emperor's Champion (3-4) - good duelist beatstick, but maybe a bit tricky to get him where he needs in time
- Marshalls (Captains) (5) - Can't go too wrong with them and can fit them with whatever variant, relic, traits you want
- Castellans (Lieutenants) (3) - Not a terrible pick, but you probably want to save points for other units.
- Chaplins (4-5) - If a foot slogger, pretty nice but not the best. Primaris on bike, S+ tier. Must have.
- Techmarine (2) - I mean, if you're bringing a lot of vehicles, sure I guess?
- Primaris Crusaders (5) - Good squad all around with fair amount of variety you "can" give them (let's be real, we're still going melee)
- OG Crusaders (2) - Very situational if you already have the old models or want some weapon options like lascannons n' such.
- Intercessors (4-5) - In general, they're very good all around SM, but probably not auto include here always. Maybe an occasional squad or two some games for backfield holding.
- Assault Intercessors (2-3) - basically crusaders on a budget and no wanting neophytes. Not terrible but depends.
- Heavy Intercessors (1) - I like the models and what they can do, but you already have regular intercessors that are cheaper.
- Infiltrators (4) - Excellent unit. Forward deployment, larger deepstrike screen area, they're solid.
- Incursors (4) - Another good choice if you want to get in close for a bit of whittling.
- Tac Squad (1) - you might as well just take a crusader squad. They cost the same and they can even take melee loadout unlike these guys.
- Sword Brethern (3-4) - ...kind of mixed. They don't suffer from a Vow's Passion, which may be good based on what you have, but their options of only 1 (or 2 at max squad) of each weapon option they can have is a bit odd still. Along with the fact they're competing with other good selections from this section already. Definitely cool to run though and still not a bad choice.
- Company Champion (1) - Don't we already have the Emperor's Champion for this? I guess you can take him free with Command Squad but seems weird overall to include.
- Scouts (1) - Don't
- Apothecary (3) - Good choice to have but considering how many other options you have in Elites, it's a bit hard to compete with other options
- Company Ancient/Bladeguard Ancient (3/3) - Not bad if you're running with huge blobs. I believe they also pair well with Vicious Riposte but I could be wrong on that.
- Vet Intercessors (1-2) - Generally, I feel you don't need veterans like this. Sure, +1A and Ld is nice but, again, already a lot to compete with in Elites.
- Bladeguard Vets (5) - Really solid unit, bit of footsloggers but not the end if you choose that, and design-wise are very much in theme for the chapter.
- Company Vets (1-2) - Might have some use with their weapon options and ability to protect most characters and you can take them free of a slot, but still may want to save points elsewhere.
- Vanguard Vets (5) - Really mobile, lots of kit options, there's a reason these are taken so frequently.
- Sternguard Vet (2) - Not super bad as maybe you do want some special weapon squad, but definitely limited in use or better options
- Judiciar (2-3) - Decent beatstick as well as a nice support fight ability but might not field him too often.
- Reivers (1) - Just...kind of sad. No forward position like Infiltrators/Incursors, limited stratagems around them, and tmu they're just not good (rn). They look awesome but you're better skipping them.
- Aggressors (2-3) - Does depend on what you're up against and what you load these out with. Personally I like the flamers for the Stratagem that gives more auto hits. Still, a bit niche.
- Termis/Assault Termis/Relic Termis (3-4/4/3-4) - All terminators are fairly decent, with assault being more appealing due to us being more melee. Don't really know how well relic termis are but they definitely look cool.
- Assault Centurion (1-2) - I mean, they seem nice (though I remember when they came out and they're still a bit ridiculous) but you probably want to hold off.
- Invictor Warsuit (3) - Not bad. Forward deployment, some decent weaponry, all around nice unit to pick if you want.
- Dreadnought (1) - You generally have better options to choose than vanilla.
- Contemptor Dread (3) - It's nice, but I personally feel the weapons you get are a bit limited (MIND YOU THIS IS JUST FROM THE BASE SM BOOK, NOTHING FROM FW)
- Venerable Dread (3) - Base Dread +1. 6+ FNP, better combat stats, just take this if you want a regular dreadnought.
- Ironclad (1-2) - I mean, we're melee based and this is more of the melee Dreadnought, but we do have better options.
- Redemptor Dread (5) - OK, seriously, who doesn't take this? You get one out from the army box, it has good options, it looks nice, just get one. It's apparently the go to dread for all loyalist SMs.
- Assault Squad (1-2) - Worse vanguard vets with limited options besides the Serge. Not really sure why you'd take them, unless you want more jump packs but you have better options for fast movers
- Outriders (4-5) - Very nice unit. Only downside is you're limited to 3 in any squad and no other options.
- Invader ATV (4) - Not bad all things considered. Bit expensive for my taste and still looks like Mario Kart.
- Bike Squad (3-4) - Fairly nice in comparison to the Outriders since you have weapon options.
- Scout Bikes (2) - I'll be honest, I don't really know too much about this. May have more use from regular scouts but I don't really see any more of a purpose for them than the previous two bike options.
- Attack Bike (3) - Nice for single units or a chunky squad
- Suppressors (2-3) - Personal favorite, but fairly niche. May be good against Tau (though that's not saying much rn), but other than that you can find better options. Not super necessary.
- Inceptor (4) - Pretty nice unit to have deepstrike with and soften something up.
- Storm Speeder (all variants) (2) - May be nice to have, but really depends on which one to bring and really expensive when compared to the land speeders that can do similarly well.
- Land Speeder (all variants) (3) - Not super bad, don't degrade and feel less punishing to lose based on their points. Plus, can take multiple in one squad if you want.
- Hellblasters (3) - Not bad especially if you're up against marines. Kind of make Sternguard irrelevant. Not always a necessity but nice to get.
- Eliminators (4) - Sniping may be a bit odd for a melee army in theme, but useful to take out enemy characters in case of buffs and whatnot.
- Devastator Centurion (2) - Maybe have a bit more use than their assault counterpart but I feel like you still have better options to choose.
- Eradicators (5) - Again, kind of a constant auto-pick for how good they are still. Seriously, how did GW not think these guys would be too good? You almost don't want any other options.
- Devastators (3-4) - Eradicators before Eradicators. You can still probably get use out of these guys with Multi-Melta and Drop pods, but again for the same role Eradicators are really good. Maybe find some use for anti-infantry a bit.
- Thundercannon (1) - Just....why?
- Firestrike Servo Turrets (1-2) - Meh? Might be good for some anti-infantry, but not that reliable and slow movement (despite being a "turret").
- Hunter (1) - Unless you know your opponent has a ton of Aircraft, pass
- Stalker (1) - See Hunter
- Whirlwind (2-3) - Not super bad. Bit niche, but with the stratagem or land speeders in pairing, you can make these work.
- Predator (both) (2) - If you like the old tanks, hey go for it.
- Gladiator (all var) (2-3) - Like the Storm Speeder, kind of depends on what you bring but they're all decent enough (I guess?).
- Vindicator (1) - For some reason I remember this being one of the more intimidating options to play against my friend. Now it's just kind of outclassed and very swingy with its shots if you're not getting blast and its damage.
- Land Raider (base/crusaderedeemer) (2/2-4/2) - Because of their size, they may be a bit unwieldly but if you're going to bring one, you would be shaming BT by NOT picking the Crusader (not to mention the higher troop capacity you can carry in it).
- Repulsor (reg/exec) (2-3/2) - Similar to Scout Bikes, I don't know a lot about these units and with all the weapons you get on them, it's a little intimidating to read through all of it. Base seems nice with the extra transport cap though.
Imma...I'm gonna leave these alone since they're not that important to list down I feel. Flyers
- Stormhawk (1) - Kind of a super niche pick since once it goes off the board, it's basically dead. Idk, might have some use for when it shows up but you can live without it.
- Stormtalon (2) - A bit better since it can hover and thus maybe zip around the field a bit more. Still may be a bit niche.
- Stormraven (1) - While it is a nice, old model, it's fairly expensive, only transports non-primaris (unless you mostly run non-primaris, which case more respect for you) and kind of similar to the land raider it's a bit unwieldy.
submitted by DelayedScorpion
to BlackTemplars [link] [comments]
2021.11.27 02:24 BDawgJackson Stunning
2021.11.27 02:24 TheShedHead Zero-Caliber on PC or Quest?
I'm interested in buying Zero-Caliber, but I'm not sure what version to get. Is the Quest version not the full game? How does the PC version perform. Does the Steam version support Oculus runtime?
submitted by TheShedHead to oculus [link] [comments]