Anybody doing art commisions?
2021.10.16 08:02 sugarlolll Anybody doing art commisions?
submitted by sugarlolll to crosstradingroblox [link] [comments]
2021.10.16 08:02 Riipurr Tasque Manager, commissioned by u/JustWarden!
2021.10.16 08:02 UpsetCanary3246 Feel like BF sends less lovey-dovey messages
I’ve been with my bf (33M) for almost a year. For about 7 months I feel like there were a lot more “good morning my love” messages whereas now he calls me “dude” a lot and the “babe” calling is few and far between. Idk how to explain it but I feel like he’s less head over hills, but still in love. Like he texts fewer during the day but we still talk most nights flr 1-2 hours.. I just feel like his messages are fewer and less exciting … I just don’t know if this is a good sign, if it’s normal, or if the way of speaking to each other and the eagerness always stays the same.
submitted by UpsetCanary3246 to relationship_advice [link] [comments]
2021.10.16 08:02 kebbige B n' E
submitted by kebbige to FFXIVGlamours [link] [comments]
2021.10.16 08:02 smartybrome Adobe XD 2021 Projects
submitted by smartybrome to udemyfreebies [link] [comments]
2021.10.16 08:02 RydanExpert Guess Who's Better ;)
2021.10.16 08:02 BlingFactor Alia Bhatt
2021.10.16 08:02 Iderion Missing Military Factory...
2021.10.16 08:02 thatoneguy12763 The Winter Soldier
Really happy with how this turned out. Thoughts?
Helmet: WildWood Mask
Arms: Tangled Web Grips
Chest: Holdfast Vest
Legs: Lucky Pants
Cape:Wild Hunt Cloak
submitted by thatoneguy12763 to DestinyFashion [link] [comments]
2021.10.16 08:02 Italian_G36 Ace of spades Tickets Sac?
Anyone selling their ace of spades Tickets to the Sacramento show? Tickets are price gouged at the moment :(
submitted by Italian_G36 to Jinjer [link] [comments]
2021.10.16 08:02 celiatik Casio G-SHOCK GW-M5610U-1BER, GW-M5610U-1ER
2021.10.16 08:02 Expensive_Tip6873 Love is a whore
I swear she is so condescending and then sleeps with a random guy oh yea spoiler
submitted by Expensive_Tip6873 to NetflixYou [link] [comments]
2021.10.16 08:02 Karashindo My review of the REI Co-op Cycles CTY e2.2 (and ask me anything)
After owning my CTY e2.2 for a few weeks and putting 100+ miles, it’s time to share my experience. I hope you’ll find it useful and let me know if you have any additional questions. If you think this post is too long, you’re probably right. The bottom line is that I think it’s an excellent bike.
Additional context for this review: I am 47 years old and I have previous experience mountain biking on gravel and well maintained single trails. In the past 15 years, I have mostly ridden around the neighborhood with my kids and didn’t do any serious riding. I also have a congenital heart condition that limits my ability to exercise. I am in good shape, but I tend to get tired more quickly than others. Riding my regular bike with others is therefore a frustrating experience because I can’t keep up the pace.
- This bike is great on paved roads and grass. It also seems to do well on packed gravel but I don't have enough experience with this yet. The ride is quiet and pleasant, and the posture is upright and comfortable.
- It’s purposely built for commute and comes fully equipped with a strong welded rear rack, fenders, high quality puncture resistant tires and integrated head and tail lights.
- It is built very well and all components work well together. It’s basically a Shimano reference design on an REI Co-Op Cycles frame. The breaks are excellent. The trigger shifters and rear derailleur work very well. The drivetrain is quiet and smooth.
- The motor assist has a very natural feeling. It’s proportional to the effort you put in and is very predictable (no jolts!). The assist ramps up the faster you pedal. It’s pretty quiet, but you can definitely hear it on Normal and High assist modes. There are lots of options to mix and match the assist level and gears, so you can always find a combination that is comfortable.
- The range is pretty good. My typical 10 miles rides, where I am using Eco/Normal assist most of the time and occasionally High assist, consume less than 20% battery. So a 50 miles range is pretty much guaranteed.
- The Assist controls are minimal and very comfortable to use, once you learn how to click them properly (you need to press on their left edge for the best response).
- The bike is a pretty serious hill climber. It makes low and moderate hills virtually disappear. You can always find a combination of gear and motor assist to match the effort you want to put in. I was able to easily climb a 10% hill on High assist at ~4 MPH using the 2 lowest gears. I can easily climb moderate hills at 10-15 MPH. For me, it’s a game changer.
- I love the color and paint job. The bike has a very professional look.
- The price is very competitive, considering the quality of the components and the electronics. Add REI’s 1-year return policy, 1-year free adjustments period and their 10% member dividend and it’s hard to beat. The shopping experience was also excellent - I got as much time as I wanted to test the bike, and the sales team was helpful, patient and didn’t rush me to make a decision.
Potential issues to consider, depending on your personal preferences
- No throttle. I haven’t yet gotten to a point where I regretted not having one, but if you’re looking for an option to ride without putting any effort, look elsewhere.
- It’s a Class 1 bike, and the motor assist is limited to 20 MPH. Jailbreaking this bike seems to be an involved process that will likely void your warranty. The motor assist gradually tapers off when you get closer to 20 MPH and not just stops - it’s very cool. I like it because it encourages me to ride leisurely. However, if you’re looking for a speed demon, look elsewhere.
- The cycle computer has tons of information but the display is very minimal. It has a 2 lines monochrome text display and a 5-bar battery icon. You can toggle between many stats by using the controller. The more I use the bike, the more I like it because it just gets out of the way. If you’re looking for a big display with lots of data, you can install the Shimano E-Tube Ride app on your phone and use it as your dashboard. I think you can also upgrade the display.
- The seat is pretty stiff. According to REI, you need a seat with more support for longer rides. I did multiple 1-1.5 hours rides and didn’t feel any soreness, so maybe they are right? The jury is still out on whether to keep it or replace it.
- The rear fender rattles on bumpy roads. REI service may be able to fix this, but I am not optimistic (a few people are complaining about this online).
- Frame geometry: the central triangle is smaller than it looks. The frame has 2 mounting areas for accessories (e.g. water bottle) but it will get crowded. For example, I wasn't able to mount my U-Lock on the frame itself, so I am storing it in an improvised pannier installed on the rear rack. Also note that the frame is on the bigger side. My bike is Medium, with a recommended height range of 5’6’’ to 5’9’’. I am 5’8’’ with relatively short limbs. The Medium is almost perfect for me but the cross tube is a bit too high. If your inseam is 30’’ or more, you’ll have no issues. Otherwise, you will need to slightly tilt the bike to stand comfortably on the ground. The Small version has a low angle frame (but not step-through) but it doesn’t seem to be in stock anywhere.
- It’s not lightweight, but at 52 pounds it’s still pretty light compared to those 60+ pounds monsters. When using the motor assist (which you absolutely should), the weight is not an issue.
- There’s no light switch. You need to dig into the cycle computer menus to turn the lights on/off. It’s ridiculous. For a bike that is otherwise so well thought out, this is a glaring misfire.
- These bikes are made of unobtanium. I was lucky to get one, but now it seems almost impossible to find.
- No USB port to charge your phone directly from the battery.
- When you use the kickstand, you cannot freely spin the pedals. This makes chain inspection and maintenance a bit harder.
submitted by Karashindo
to ebikes [link] [comments]
2021.10.16 08:02 Basim_Aman Faux Geometry [Wallpaper]
2021.10.16 08:02 mariogamer1234 who has a ride flamingo i have an offer
- 1x ride business monkey
- 1x fly robin
- 2x normal butterflies
- 1x normal rat
- 1x cracked egg
- 1x normal shiba inu
submitted by mariogamer1234
to AdoptMeTrading [link] [comments]
2021.10.16 08:02 abbaabbaaa I wanted to vent about a few work experiences I’ve had…
Here it goes! Please tell me if any of these I’m over reacting about!
- I got fired from a job because my Grandpa died and I had to go to his funeral. The funeral was literally two days after he died and they said I didn’t give enough notice. Like how was I supposed to know he was going to die?! Bonus: they called to fire me during the funeral.
- I got yelled at for texting my boss back. He texted me when I was running late one day (I was exactly 3 minutes late) and I texted him “I am 1 minute away”. He then screamed at me when I walked in. Not for being late but for having the “audacity” to text a supervisor instead of call…. After he texted me first?
- I had another job where I needed a day off to drive across the state to sign paperwork. If I didn’t go sign the paperwork by a certain date I’d be charged $1200. I asked repeatedly for days off and finally the day before the due date I told my boss I wasn’t coming in the next day. He said “can’t you just pay the fee?” And I said “you know I make $11/hr…” and he said “if you don’t come in I’m going to have to let you go” so I said “I’m sorry. It was nice working here” and then he graciously changed his mind and didn’t fire me.
- I tested positive for Covid and was still made to come into work despite having documentation.
- I found out the people I was training made more than me so instead of saying I knew they made more I simply asked for a raise. He said it wasn’t in the budget so I walked out.
- I had to get stitches removed from a dog attack and told my boss I couldn’t come in. He calls me at 1 in the morning saying “I know I gave you the day off but I really need you to come in at 8 am” and I had to wait to get stitches removed.
- I asked my boss what steps they took to become a manager and they said “it sounds like you’re coming after my job… just stick to your position”
submitted by abbaabbaaa
to antiwork [link] [comments]
2021.10.16 08:02 osiris298 Season 9 teaser
2021.10.16 08:02 dapmitidp jabra elite 7 in canada?
anyone know when they will release in canada?
submitted by dapmitidp to Jabra [link] [comments]
2021.10.16 08:02 Truckhef How I feel every Thursday…
2021.10.16 08:02 TrynaPercPop H: 40k Caps W: Laser Rifle offers
Only interested 5025/2525, open to all prefixes.
submitted by TrynaPercPop to Market76 [link] [comments]
2021.10.16 08:02 SciroccosSpaceBooty What's the group verdict on the Zaku Marine?
When suits have been out for awhile I like to ask what others think about them. I may do so here in the future here.
I personally really dig the machine . Its itano circus time all the time.
submitted by SciroccosSpaceBooty to GBO2 [link] [comments]
2021.10.16 08:02 TheNoobMaster01 Anyone willing to make a skin? DM me if you want to
submitted by TheNoobMaster01 to minecraftskins [link] [comments]
2021.10.16 08:02 MotorCryptographer63 [Letter of gratitude]
Dr. Jordan Peterson, This is a letter of appreciation for all the work you do. Although I failed to follow your advice on most topics, I admire your adherence to the truth and honesty. I'm perplexed and sadenned by how such point of views are velified by your critics, and Im sorry you had to go through such experiences. Thank you for improving my outlook on life and I hope you and your family are always safe and well.
submitted by MotorCryptographer63 to JordanPeterson [link] [comments]
2021.10.16 08:02 MediaTrafficOrg Texas Senate Passes Bill Stating Trans Athletes Will Have To Go By Their Birth Certificate When It Comes To Teams
submitted by MediaTrafficOrg to Christianity [link] [comments]
2021.10.16 08:02 fwuzzels Effects of going off HRT?
Hi everyone, is there any sort of timeline of what things to expect when going off of HRT (testosterone)? I'm 10 months in and considering taking a break (I'm still trans, I've just been having trouble with my blood work and some other stuff on T)
submitted by fwuzzels to asktransgender [link] [comments]